over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bicep pain.

natabolic

Registered
a week ago on wednesday, i was doing hack squats on a hammer strength vertical hack squat machine, with the handles at the sides. i was straining on my last couple reps, and somewhat curled my arm up, and felt my bicep pop. hurt like hell. only for like 5 minutes though.

the next day it was fine. til friday when i trained chest/shoulders/tris. when i was doing overhead presses, i felt my bicep pop again. this time, more pain. it still hurts now. it feels like a strain, but what do you guys think?

it hurts right at the insertion point of the bicep, close tothe delt on my right arm (more so on the inner head). it hurts to extend my arm fully, or to curl my arm up. the pain is mostly localized to that one area, but also hurts slightly along the inside head of the bicep.

i'm taking this week off training just to ice/use anti inflammatorys on it.

does it just sound like a strain? or more like a tear? (i tore my left bicep several months ago during a deadlift, so i know what a tear looks/feels like.. and this doesnt really feel like a tear)

sorry for the really long rambling post, just curious on you guys opinions.

Thanks in advance,
natabolic.

Last edited:
This is a wierd one. Sounds like some sort of strain. I think you would know if it was a tear. I would use hot and cold compress and maybe not do exercises that involve much bicep for a week and see how it feels. Better safe than sorry ya know

a week ago on wednesday, i was doing hack squats on a hammer strength vertical hack squat machine, with the handles at the sides. i was straining on my last couple reps, and somewhat curled my arm up, and felt my bicep pop. hurt like hell. only for like 5 minutes though.

the next day it was fine. til friday when i trained chest/shoulders/tris. when i was doing overhead presses, i felt my bicep pop again. this time, more pain. it still hurts now. it feels like a strain, but what do you guys think?

it hurts right at the insertion point of the bicep, close tothe delt on my right arm (more so on the inner head). it hurts to extend my arm fully, or to curl my arm up. the pain is mostly localized to that one area, but also hurts slightly along the inside head of the bicep.

i'm taking this week off training just to ice/use anti inflammatorys on it.

does it just sound like a strain? or more like a tear? (i tore my left bicep several months ago during a deadlift, so i know what a tear looks/feels like.. and this doesnt really feel like a tear)

sorry for the really long rambling post, just curious on you guys opinions.

Thanks in advance,
natabolic.

Do you have any bruising? I would take the rest and some Aleve and see how it is in a week. If its not better,,see a doctor.

im nursing sumthin similar, arm feels like eblow and shoulder are up on blocks with sumone standing on my arm. Shit hurts to the bone.

Ok so I had the same thing on my right arm and I knew I tore it for the fact it was disformed and bruised within 24 hours. I had MRI done and they did verify that I tore it right where the BI meet the shoulder, I almost tore it off completely.

I started Ultrasound and TENS therapy the very next day and with in two weeks I was able to lift very very light.

Just last week I felt the same pain as you but in left bicep and I to was doing shoulder press. I was able to finish my workout but took it light. I knew it was just a strain because it did not look odd and no bruising. I took a week off and used just the TENS unit every night before bed and this week I was able to start up again.

I also suggest GHRP-6 in the bicep itself works wonders

Do you have any bruising? I would take the rest and some Aleve and see how it is in a week. If its not better,,see a doctor.

I'd agree with this...Don't take any chances, it could screw you up worse.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member