over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When could I run another 17aa cycle?

jared530

Registered
I ran tbol for 3.5weeks over summer. I was wondering when It would be safe to run it again. Ive been on a full regiment on liv52 and sythergine during and up until today.

I ran tbol for 3.5weeks over summer. I was wondering when It would be safe to run it again. Ive been on a full regiment on liv52 and sythergine during and up until today.

time on+pct = time off if you are using the most conservative estimate.

3.5 weeks + 3 week pct =6.5 weeks

you should be good...

personally i would add some test in there, not sure what you got from 3.5 weeks of tbol only. :(

As krisinstl has already stated the rule-of-thumb is that the time-off period should be at least as long as the sum of the time-on period and the PCT period.

It looks like you aren't doing your PCT correctly. Liver toxicity is only one of the issues of oral AAS usage. The other major issue of all AAS usage is HPTA-disruption. Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone) will strongly suppress your endogenous testosterone production. So although OT will not aromatise to estrogen you still should use an aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) post-cycle to stimulate your natural testosterone production. Restoring your HPTA axis will help you keep your (very) modest gains from your oral cycle.

I agree with krisinstl but I don't want to be pushing you in a direction you may not be comfortable with. You would get much better gains if you also injected testosterone for 8-12 weeks.

Also, a good thing to do if this is the first time you have used oral AAS is to get a liver function test. Before starting another oral cycle get your liver panel and see how your liver copes with and recovers from oral AAS usage. You don't want to find out you are especially sensitive to AAS hepatotoxicity by getting jaundice. If you can't afford a liver function test (and even if you can) you should monitor the colour of your urine and faeces (shit). Doing so can give you warning of progressive cholestatic hepatitis (the main risk of oral AAS). If you faeces is becoming paler and your urine darker (brownish, like tea without milk) then that is a sign that your liver isn't coping well and you should stop your cycle. You can also probe under the right side of your ribs to feel your liver. Although the liver itself can not feel pain it is covered with a capsule that does have pain receptors. When you get cholestatic hepatitis the liver enlarges (from inflammation) and this stretches the capsule that surrounds the liver. If probing produces a feeling of tenderness or pain or if you can feel your liver is enlarged or you are aware of your liver when you bend over then this too is a sign that it is time to stop your cycle. Probing or palpation -- as it is called by medical doctors -- is most effective when you know how things normally feel so it is a good idea to palpate your liver when you aren't on anything and are well passed the PCT period.

Be careful with orals, practice good PCT and take care of your liver. Good luck in your bodybuilding project!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131