over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I love my kids

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I dont want to miss a day in their life.. that is why i took the season off from competing this year to focus on parenthood...

First time in 9 seasons i didnt do a show.. I was a little bumbed because i wanted to go 10 years competing without a break.. but this to me is way more important..

Attachments

• stevenincarseat.jpg
    stevenincarseat.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 478

Attachments

• stevenalexis.jpg
    stevenalexis.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 480

Attachments

• dad_steven_vegas.jpg
    dad_steven_vegas.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
the little dude made it in the mags when he was born... Iron Man April 2009

Attachments

• steveninthemag.jpg
    steveninthemag.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 480
Family and love one are always #1. Thanks for sharing and I always enjoy seeing the photos your wife takes of your kids. Blessed family.

Beautiful gorgeous kids bro!! They mean a world to you! Thanks for sharing them Bro!

Family is always a legit excuse to put your your bb'ing on the back burner and let it simmer for a while.

Glad to see you have your priorities straight bro!

god bless brother

:)

Cute kids

Today is my wife's birthday and our daughter just socked her younger brother because he wouldn't help her look for her cell phone.:(
Interested in 2 more kids? Dieting sucks anyway, take another year off Alex!

Wow Alex, your little ones have GROWN! You have such very beautiful kids...must be from the wife :p

I've been thinking much along the same lines as yourself regarding finding a new profession when I do find someone and have kids. My job is so demanding but nothing will keep me from spending every day possible with them. I can't stand the thought of having someone else instill their morals and values on my children bc I can't be there with them. Great choice Alex and I'm sure you have loved EVERY minute of it.

Beautiful pics there Alex. You're doing the right thing. They are only small but for so long. I can tell you first hand working in the medical profession and club dj'ing for many years has stolen time from me with my kids. It's my own fault. But my kids and I have grown together over the last few years. And my youngest is now in her last year of college. I know you are way off from that still. hahaha But it does go by quick. So again staying home for the kids is the best thing a dad can do. God bless you and the family my friend.

Great choice putting yout focus on your family!

Your kids are beautiful, Alex! I can't believe how quickly they're growing up! I really admire your decision to take the year off competing to spend time with your family. Treasure this time, because next thing you know, they'll be grown and asking to borrow the car. :)

Great looking Family Alex. I think you made a great decision to focus on the family. They're only this age for a short time, enjoy them. There will always be more opportunities to compete.

You are exactly right. Family is number one bro. As we have "bragged" about in the past we have great support systems...with out them we would be nothing. You might be a littled bummed about not hitting your 10 year, however, if you had to do it over again, you would choose family. Your a great Dad and a great friend.

Thanks for your support..Everyone. .I know there are a lot of parents on board here and im sure you can relate..

Time with your kids is precious...Especially at this age..

I remember last year when i competed.... the moment i stepped foot on the plane i was home sick.

I was able to pull off the travel and time away from home when my daughter was born .. thats when i learned that 330am cardio is a great time to do it because everyone is still asleep...

Now we have a little boy.. hes still 1 year old and these are the best times.. I really dont want to miss anything... Kids need both parents and to me this is by far way better than competing. I may take another year off, i dont know yet... but im enjoying this one so far.. thanks so much all the wonderful folks i have gotten to know.. bless you and your family :)

Last edited:
Trust me Alex, you are not missing a thing from BB. Before you know it, they will be grown. Take every moment to enjoy their lives. ;)

Alex those are wonderful pics of the kids...that is what life is all about, thanks for sharing the pics. Gotta love those pics!

I dont want to miss a day in their life.. that is why i took the season off from competing this year to focus on parenthood...

First time in 9 seasons i didnt do a show.. I was a little bumbed because i wanted to go 10 years competing without a break.. but this to me is way more important..

OMG! Priceless! What was the decision again? :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members