over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Sust 250 the perfect compund for blast cruise

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Blast cruise talk has been popular the past several years. I see people wondering what to use. I mean how do you blast and cruise a long ester compound unless you just do 1 test cyp inj a week all the time and then blast the hell out of test prop the weeks your blasting the high dosages.

What about Sust 250 and similar blends for a blast cruise cycle. You have the shorter etsres built in for blasting and the longer esters for cruising that would remain active for a few weeks at decent levels.

You could just blast say 1 amp EOD, which is about (1 gm week )for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and keep it simple instead of all these complicated cycles with 20 million drugs, timing them etc. etc.

Need a little more cause you know at the national level its all about the gear just add an amp so your at 2gms week.

Just an idea I was thinking about if there is a perfect compound for blasting:confused:

Blast cruise talk has been popular the past several years. I see people wondering what to use. I mean how do you blast and cruise a long ester compound unless you just do 1 test cyp inj a week all the time and then blast the hell out of test prop the weeks your blasting the high dosages.

What about Sust 250 and similar blends for a blast cruise cycle. You have the shorter etsres built in for blasting and the longer esters for cruising that would remain active for a few weeks at decent levels.

You could just blast say 1 amp EOD, which is about (1 gm week )for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and keep it simple instead of all these complicated cycles with 20 million drugs, timing them etc. etc.

Need a little more cause you know at the national level its all about the gear just add an amp so your at 2gms week.

Just an idea I was thinking about if there is a perfect compound for blasting:confused:

I think it would depend what kind of blasting+cruising you're doing.

If you're doing 10-14 week blasts, and 6-8 week cruises, I see no reason why a long ester+other drugs wouldn't work.

If you're doing 2 on 2 off like you mentioned, then I would probably go with sustanon.. but that's just me, Sustanon is my favorite blend of test.

I dunno why...I've preferred Sust when MY labrats have blasted(a lil less of a dropoff) when coming off

I think it would depend what kind of blasting+cruising you're doing.

If you're doing 10-14 week blasts, and 6-8 week cruises, I see no reason why a long ester+other drugs wouldn't work.

If you're doing 2 on 2 off like you mentioned, then I would probably go with sustanon.. but that's just me, Sustanon is my favorite blend of test.

To me blast cruise is not 10-14 weeks of blasting. I can see maybe 4 weeks blast the most then 2 weeks cruise. Just brainstorming and trying to get some opinions and talk going for entertainment of course.

Shouldn't one look for a compound that is simple to use, for the longest period of time with the blasts cruise method. Isn't the blast cruise suppose to be a safer way to continue use minimizing sides to cause steady continual gains.

What if one where to blast cruise there GH also. Use EOD training and blast cruise just do everything on training days make it easy and seems ideal.

Say for the blasting weeks you training EOD you do the following theoretically and for entertainment purposes it would look like the below.

Blast Weeks:

Mon. take, your Sust amps 250-500mg, pwo-5iu Insulin, 10iu - HGH

Wed. take, your Sust amps 250-500mg, pwo-5iu Insulin, 10iu - HGH

Fri. take, your Sust amps 250-500mg, pwo-5iu Insulin, 10iu - HGH

Sun. take, your Sust amps 250-500mg, pwo-5iu Insulin, 10iu - HGH

continue for 2 weeks.

Maybe the cruise weeks you just use HCG and maybe some peptides like MGF and MOD GRF 1-29/GHRP-2 after workout both

Cruise Weeks:

Mon. take, 500iu HCG, MGF AM, PWO and bedtime MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2

Wed. take,500iu HCG, MGF AM, PWO and bedtime MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2

Fri. take, 500iu HCG, MGF AM, PWO and bedtime MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2

Sun. take, 500iu HCG, MGF AM, PWO and bedtime MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2

continue for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
the whole purpose for the cruise
is to keep test levels at a reasonable level
to sustain gains

so it really wouldnt matter which compound was used
as long as its administered according to ester

my buddy said longer esters 200mg a week would suffice
shorter esters 30mg eod for a suitable cruise

I used to bast sustanon only 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off.....Works very will ,however, after while, I had pain all my joint from using test only....

If you look at it one way Sus would be effective for Cruise Blast Cruise without even altering dosages if you assume a four week "cruise" period As the four esters half lifes played out the same dosage of 250 or 500 mg weekly or 250 biweekly would eventually build on each other forming cascade or peak and eventually petering out four weeks after your last shot.

Please understand a half life is just that "A Half Life" it is not the end of that esters effectiveness. It is just reduced by half, and then half again, etc. that means you will be slowing building up the first few weeks even maintaing the same weekly dosage, then stabilizing, then, declining as you either drop down dosages, or cease.

Someone posted an excel spreadsheet (although it was thought to contain errors) concerning this very proposition.

I understand that there may be some overlap. Just don't know how much. I figure the longer esters would still be active and that would be the lower dose cruise periods so that it would be like still taking about 200-300mg Test week during the cruise instead of 1000mg week say blasting. Although if you just stayed at 1000 forever eventually those longer esters would build up more so on top of the newer administrations and it would be like having 2,00mg active. I would think maybe 3 weeks on 3 weeks off, not sure, but i can see some possible build up (overlap) over time on cruise cycles with the longer esters.

Then on off weeks I figure theoretically one would use HCG to try stimulate the gonads a little and use GHRHs and GHRPs to stimulate natural GH pulses.

If you look at it one way Sus would be effective for Cruise Blast Cruise without even altering dosages if you assume a four week "cruise" period As the four esters half lifes played out the same dosage of 250 or 500 mg weekly or 250 biweekly would eventually build on each other forming cascade or peak and eventually petering out four weeks after your last shot.

Please understand a half life is just that "A Half Life" it is not the end of that esters effectiveness. It is just reduced by half, and then half again, etc. that means you will be slowing building up the first few weeks even maintaing the same weekly dosage, then stabilizing, then, declining as you either drop down dosages, or cease.

Someone posted an excel spreadsheet (although it was thought to contain errors) concerning this very proposition.

Kinda along the lines of what I was thinking...in cruise time when using sus it self-tapers(& You usually don't start to feel shitty till about 22-25days after the last shot)

test undecanoate.

Just what I was thinking; Basically running the shorter esters over the Undecanoate. Run a high enough dose of Undecanoate to keep you at supra-physiological levels each month and use a shorter ester on top of it for blasts, like enanthate or even Prop.

Just what I was thinking; Basically running the shorter esters over the Undecanoate. Run a high enough dose of Undecanoate to keep you at supra-physiological levels each month and use a shorter ester on top of it for blasts, like enanthate or even Prop.

lol

you guys are over-complicating it man

funny:D

lol

No kidding!...Do you know how long it took me to spell that? And I even used a hyphen! Dammit! :banghead:

I was thinking that Sust. would have ben better for the cruise. Maybe a shot ever two weeks or so. I thought the shorter esters were easier to control for the blast. Am I backward? I realize that you can make it work but thought that it was less work the way I am talking about.

Hello :)

I thought I would drop in and say hello. My name is Greg. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello :)

lol

Amen!!! KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid. Anyways, that's what my drill instructors always told us in the Marines!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131