YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried IGF Lr3 10mcg ED Datbtrue method?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone tried IGF Lr3 10mcg ED Datbtrue method?
I plan on using his protocol.

Do u see any results/benefits from such a low dose?

I would like to have known this as well..I stated off at 80mcg's first go around and pumps were so bad it hurt..This go around i'm running 50cg's and the pums are still there but not as high.For me I believe that 80 was too high and I had to wait a month to restart since I'm sure that saturated my receptors..I am going to lower the dosage gradually..maybe 20mcg's but never heard of someone running only 10mcg's.But everyone is different and if it works for you then do it..you will be saving alot of money that way.BTW I'm going to run 20mcg's during p.c.t. , I would think running higher dosages with say a hormone like test would be more likely to produce site growth(or just growth).I am also running a low dose(10mg a day) of mk-2688 for p.c.t and so far I haven't lost a lb and it's def. having a recomp. affect on me after a week.Good stuff IMO and if you don't want to run any AAS it is a good alternative.

Thanks for helping Folklift.

The reason why i'm asking this is b'coz the sleepiness from IGF is totally unacceptable to me at this point in my career. I can't seem to focus at work.

Another reason for this is b'coz i've read Datbtrue thread. He recommends 10mcg ED for 3 months. Dave palumbo avacates 11mcg ED for 30 days.

According to them, anything more than 20mcg will saturate your receptor at a faster rate & will be a waste. Whats your view. Anyone who has experience with 10-20mcg ED with results?

BTW, Forklift, do u experience sleepy/lethargy from MGF or Peg MGF?

Thanks for helping Folklift.

The reason why i'm asking this is b'coz the sleepiness from IGF is totally unacceptable to me at this point in my career. I can't seem to focus at work.

Another reason for this is b'coz i've read Datbtrue thread. He recommends 10mcg ED for 3 months. Dave palumbo avacates 11mcg ED for 30 days.

According to them, anything more than 20mcg will saturate your receptor at a faster rate & will be a waste. Whats your view. Anyone who has experience with 10-20mcg ED with results?

BTW, Forklift, do u experience sleepy/lethargy from MGF or Peg MGF?

I read the same thing from DAT and I would listen to him over anyone else..that's one of the reasons my next run I want to stick with 20mcg's and see what happens.I don't want to shut my receptors down with too high a dose which I'm sure I did my first go around.Besides it would save a lot of money.As for lethargy from mgf..I don't feel it as often as I first did, it was kinda like a buzz..I may be needing a break as from what I have read the lethargy is a sign that you have a potent product..I'm hoping it is because I am used to it, instead of being in need of a break of having bunk mgf.I lift in the evening so the sleepiness is cool with me.but I'm sure it's not if you hitting the gym before work.Try out the m-2688..I think it is giving me a clean boost of energy that lasts all day and an effect on my body after only a week.

Forklift - I agree with u. Dave palumbo also talks about it.
I'm also going to give Dat protocol a try b'coz the letharginess is killing me. I will post my results.

Do u think its a good idea to add 200mcg MGF without getting the tiredness?
What about Peg MGF?

Could u descripe how bad the tiredness u got from MGF/Peg MGF compare to IGF?

BTW, whats MK-2688 & where can i buy it?

Forklift - I agree with u. Dave palumbo also talks about it.
I'm also going to give Dat protocol a try b'coz the letharginess is killing me. I will post my results.

Do u think its a good idea to add 200mcg MGF without getting the tiredness?
What about Peg MGF?

Could u descripe how bad the tiredness u got from MGF/Peg MGF compare to IGF?

BTW, whats MK-2688 & where can i buy it?

Your fine with MGF..no reason for the peg..and I didn't ever get sleepy from IGF(I take stimulants too though)And the mgf gave me a kind of euphoric high instead of being tired from the w/o.And chemx is a sponsor on here and have a great deal on the mk.There gtg im using it now.

Thanks Forklift.

Its been 2 days since i've lowed my IGF dose to 20mcg (was on 50mcg). So far i'm feeling better. Today i feel more focus. However, its still to early to tell. I'll post my results in a few days.

Regarding MGF, was your results better (growth, fat lost) better than IGF?

The IGF/MGF I think will cause more muscle gain and probably some fat loss..MGF by itself is not going to give you much at all without IGF used with it..and I am for sure seeing significant site growth in my legs from the combo.But as mentioned earlier as with GH all this stuff will be synergistic with test..I can't wait til I recover..I have got a protocol set out that is going to include DES IGF1 with IGF1 LR3/MGF.I think DES IGF1 is going to make IGF1 LR3 inferior fro the research behind it for the possibility of site growth.

me too i am DEFINATELY interested in this.........by the way dat if you read this i tried registaring for your board months ago but still have yet to be approved

Just an update guys.

After talking to numerous people & reading both Dats & dave's palumbo protocol & decided to go with 20mcg/ED.

Part of this is because i was experiencing very bad sleepiness & lethargy.
After reducing from 50mcg to 20mcg ED for a week i feel so much better. Infact my training stamina/strengh has increase due to decrease lethargy.
I could train for 2 hours. Before that i find it so hard & had to keep taking coffee/pre-workout. I train like arnold.

The pump has not decrease even a bit. Infact i feel its working better. According to Dat, this is because the receptor does not get saturated fast.

I strongly think u guys should try this.
Sometimes less is better.
Moreover u don't have to spend so much on IGF.

My next go around I am going to definitely go with 20mcg, saves money and if your still getting that pump then to me that's an indication it's still working.I'm in pct right now and I am still getting an insane pump..could be the mk-2688 though..whatever it is I am holding on to all I gained from my last cycle with this combo.

My next go around I am going to definitely go with 20mcg, saves money

While I too am convinced re: using 10-20mcg dosing, the only concern here is that degradation will occur prior to emptying the vial. You can elect to use AA for mixing and degradation will be thwarted, however I hate AA, all pain aside.

add a little bac water befor inject and youll be fine

I think you're misunderstanding my point. When I said "all pain aside", the concern is unrelated to pain. However the pain and stinging is there for a reason and should be a red flag, though it can be countered.

No, my concern are the words, "Acetic" and "Acid". I believe this is best kept away from our bodies, whether diluted down to .09% makes little difference (to me) in the long run.
Handbook of OSHA construction safety ... - Google Books

regardless its the best we got to unwind the igf......i remember when BA was used......some peeps had reations to that too.....dont matter to me either way but AA does a better job of unwinding it

So far i'm using IGF 20mcg & the results (pump, strenght) are just like when i was on 50mcg/ED.

I guess the advice given to me (20mcg/ED) so that your receptor will still be functioning works. In fact i don't feel so sleepy that i can train longer & concentrate at work. I feel the gains are better with less lethargy.

Dats was right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity