over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brown rice or white rice?

shortyshort

Registered
what do you guys eat? i tried brown rice over the weekend and it is not good at all. it was harder to chew and it seemed uncooked, even though it was steamed all the way..

what do you guys eat? i tried brown rice over the weekend and it is not good at all. it was harder to chew and it seemed uncooked, even though it was steamed all the way..

So why eat it if you dont enjoy it?

harder to chew and seemed uncooked? Because it was uncooked..lol

So why eat it if you dont enjoy it?

harder to chew and seemed uncooked? Because it was uncooked..lol

i was eating it for nutrition.. but this not good at all.. so i dont think i'll be eating it much.. plus, i had to finish it because i dont wanna waste food. but that again.. istill gotta whole bag here... ewwww maybe i'll feed it to the birds or something:lightbulb:

Some brown rice has better texture than others. I would try a couple of brands before you give up.

Jasmin Rice...:headbang:

Some brown rice has better texture than others. I would try a couple of brands before you give up.

buy couple more brands??? ahahha..

the other bro, yo, you were right about not cooked all the way! this time i let the brownrice soak under water for like an hour before i started cooking and its acutally little softer, chewable. much better than yesterdays. with :spam: its good! but than again... i can eat anythning with spam... i love that canned meat.
thanx 4dat small uncooked tip!

Nishiki

Try Nishiki, you can get it at most Asian grocery stores. It is good, just takes forever to cook so don't be in a rush.

i was eating it for nutrition.. but this not good at all.. so i dont think i'll be eating it much.. plus, i had to finish it because i dont wanna waste food. but that again.. istill gotta whole bag here... ewwww maybe i'll feed it to the birds or something:lightbulb:

RICE KILLS BIRDS

oh and when cooking brown rice,
2 cups boiling chicken broth
1 cup rice

bring to a boil, add rice, stir wait till boiling again, turn to lowest heat setting, cover and let al broth boil out, thats it.

are u serious about rice killing birds? thats crazy.... cause i use to feed them with rice before... they loved it.

and yea, i have nishiki, jasmine, and brown brown now.. lol

im gonna try that chicken broth with rice... that sound really good. feeling ongry just thinking bout it.

are u serious about rice killing birds? thats crazy.... cause i use to feed them with rice before... they loved it.

and yea, i have nishiki, jasmine, and brown brown now.. lol

im gonna try that chicken broth with rice... that sound really good. feeling ongry just thinking bout it.

it's true. thats why people dont throw rice anymore at weddings.

If you cant eat Brown Rice then Brown Rice cake is easier to eat.

i just looked up brown rice cake recipe and it says to fry it on pan.. i feel like if i fry it, it defeats the purpose of eating for nutrition?

can i just bake it or steam it instead of frying?

Brown Rice Cakes Recipe

i just looked up brown rice cake recipe and it says to fry it on pan.. i feel like if i fry it, it defeats the purpose of eating for nutrition?

can i just bake it or steam it instead of frying?

Brown Rice Cakes Recipe

I am not sure about USA but here in Australia we can buy Brown rice cakes that is already made but it's just like eating Brown Rice but easier to eat.

I would definately baked it for a more healthy option.

Try cooking your rice a little longer , if you find you don't ike the texture or flavor then change that.

I personaly like my rice cook but cold and i add a little stevia and cinnimon and a little milk to it , make it very sweet and creamy.

You can cook it with chicken broth like mentioned before or bulion cubes to add flavor

bro, you don;t need to soak it for an hour... just cook it right! i cook it in water [can use chichen stock too] & wonce it starts to boil, turn down the heat to a simmer & simmer for 25 minutes... perfect every time! i add some general tsue sauce & it's great!

it's true. thats why people dont throw rice anymore at weddings.

no its not true, its an urban legend. there has to be enough water to expand the rice enough to kill the bird, they dont have enough to inflate one piece of rice.

Buy a rice cooker, their like 10 bucks. Cook rice perfect every time.

Alka seltzer kills bird. People feed them to sea gulls on the ferry.

Ive never did this, honestly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members