over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean's 5th cycle- going for Clean and Big

leanbody

Registered

Yo bros!
it's time for me to post up pics in my underwear and bear all, in (semi) public........ Waited for this cycle for a few months. Trying out EQC500: a mix of test E 100 test C 200 and Boldenone 200 - all in 1 ml!
it's a new product so hoping to get some good results with it. Never tried EQ before so very excited about that. My knees hurt like a muthafukka these days so i am motivated to get as big as I possibly can while I have the chance. I want to do a masters contest next year and not look like "the skinny guy."
Any feedback/criticism welcomed.

New cycle(5) started on Saturday
***20 weeks***

Wks1-10
  • 1ml of EQC above 2x/wk;(600mg test a wk; 400eq a week)
  • 50mg dbol/day(first 4 weeks only)
  • GH 6iu/day;
  • igf 100mcmg/day(first 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off);
  • adex 25mg eod;
  • 400 deca ew(for joint pain)

Wks 11-20

• [*]300mg test e 2x/wk;
    [*]200mg EQ 2x/wk;
  • avar 40mg/day
  • GH 6iu/day;
  • igf 100mcmg/day(first 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off);
  • ghrp6/cjc-1295 200 mcgm ea /day;
  • adex 25mg eod;

Training - 5 days a week low reps 3-5 sets fukkin heavy as i can stand it.
  • chest/hamms;
  • arms
  • quads calves;
  • shoulders/traps
  • back/abs
cardio 30 mins after w/o

Diet about 4200 cals
41%protein
36%carbs
23% fat

Goal - add 10-15lbs muscle; minimal fat (5lbs?)

Stats
51 y.o.
6'2"
4 years serious lifting; candy ass nautilus before that...;-)

whew - that's an info dump! Here's my pic totally relaxed at the end of the day, not even sucking in my gut...

Attachments

• diet.jpg
    diet.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 1,281
  • starting.jpg
    starting.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 3,724
  • Nov-22.jpg
    Nov-22.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 6,991
Last edited:
feedback

For your first 10 weeks your weekly total is looking like:
400 mg test
400 mg EQ
200 mg deca
Total of 1 gram of gear per week

I am personally one of those guys who needs to run a test base that is at least the same as other anabolic compounds to prevent any impaired sexual function. I am not sure what your past cycles and doses have looked like but I would have to add another 200 mg of test to this to avoid those unwanted sides. Aside from that, this looks like a solid run bro. I also have found 600 mg/wk to be my "sweet spot" (where the benifits of EQ are maximized and outweigh the potential sides) for the EQ. Keep in mind that this is based on my personal history. I am curious to hear what some of the other vets say. BTW, your pics look solid and I am looking forward to following your progress.
Out of curiosity, what is your GH protocal at 6iu's/day?
Best of luck

well i can tell you this

dont expect nothing too extreme as far as size with what you have there

i would say just can as lean as you can for the show
when is the show btw???

now if i may.....
-10 weeks of eq is too short
-imo 40mgs of var is a womans dose
-wheres the other 10% of your diet??
-legs need....ALOT of work (common for taller guys):(
-need ALOT more muscle all over the place

bottom line is....you need to just get lean and go from there
i COULD see the possiblity of you "growing" into the show

:cool:

I agree with Tenny on a few of these

well i can tell you this

when is the show btw???

now if i may.....

All good points by Tenny, I'd like to add to his feedback:

-On the EQ, I agree on the time line, the results of EQ aren't fully in effect until weeks 5 or 6 for most and seem to continue through 16 weeks for me and my clients who watch DVD's reguarly. I already mention I'd up the dose to 600. A Favorite cycle of mine is 750 test, 600 EQ for 14-16 weeks (with a similar front load to the one you have planned for 4 weeks).

- On the Var, If you are gonna spend the money on the var then I agree with Tenny , 40mg is a bit low (not sure how many women would pop that much though, lol). For a guy your size, I'd have to say 60-75 mg/day would be more appropriate.

- I didn't do simple math regarding your Macronutrient break down but your general idea for the protien and carb ratio's look good considering your goals. Remember that as you gain lean mass (muscle) to adjust your total calories to accomadate for the new muscle... I believe this is where a lot of cycles go wrong. A guy starts with 4000 cals and gains 15 lbs and then say he is confused as to why he has stopped gaining. I usually have clients adjust their cals by 300-400 for every 5 lbs of new lean mass initially and adjust up or down accordingly after a couple of weeks depending on if they are still stuck or gaining to much bodyfat.

- You already mentioned your desire to train legs harder, but just to reinforce what Tenny said.... You need some more beef there, they are behind so hammer away!

- Make sure your overall workout is composed mostly of the basic compound movements (deadlifts, dips, squats, ect)

I hope some of this helps you out

Last edited:
For your first 10 weeks your weekly total is looking like:
400 mg test
400 mg EQ
200 mg deca
Total of 1 gram of gear per week

I am personally one of those guys who needs to run a test base that is at least the same as other anabolic compounds to prevent any impaired sexual function. I am not sure what your past cycles and doses have looked like but I would have to add another 200 mg of test to this to avoid those unwanted sides. Aside from that, this looks like a solid run bro. I also have found 600 mg/wk to be my "sweet spot" (where the benifits of EQ are maximized and outweigh the potential sides) for the EQ. Keep in mind that this is based on my personal history. I am curious to hear what some of the other vets say. BTW, your pics look solid and I am looking forward to following your progress.
Out of curiosity, what is your GH protocal at 6iu's/day?
Best of luck

Thanks for the taking the time Evil...I appreciate the feedback. the EQC500 has test E in it too so the total of both test e &C is 600mg/week - I maybe should up the second half to 600 from 500mg a week. I wanted to try this mix just to see what it was like - very simple to have it all in 1 ml, 1 vial.
As for the GH - I am taking 3 iu's early in the am (my 5:00 pee break..) at least 30 mins before i eat anything and again post workout at about 10pm between meals. The IGF I am doing immediately after workout (in the bathroom stall) and before cardio. I don't know which does it - I think the GH , but it seems to give me acne on my delts. wierd. I'll see if that happens again this time. Last time I used Chinese blue tops - this time it's domestic (or so I've been told).

well i can tell you this

when is the show btw???

now if i may.....

Thanks Tenny - i appreciate the advice. I am a bit of a bone head on thhe computer so left out/mistyped a few things. i corrected them above in bold, but basically the eq was left out of the second half and the missing 10% is alcohol....hahahaha J/K it's carbs I don't have anything against alcohol, but I gave it up about 3 years ago and much to my surprise - I'm loving it. Plus way easier on the diet and no hang overs either.

About size - you are right on - unfortunately my "natural" weight is about 190 so i have to really work to keep the lean mass on or to gain it. I am determined tho - it's now or never - won't be any easier in 5 years ;-)
The contest will be in june or sept or both. One is in So Cal and one in San Fran. I'll just wait to see how things go. One thing is for sure I'll look better than I do now! What dose do you think for the var? 60? 80? they are 20mg tabs. And how about the dbol? - not sure how much I really feel the 50mg, but I don't want to be too tough on my liver. Thanks!
All good points by Tenny, I'd like to add to his feedback:

-On the EQ, I agree on the time line, the results of EQ aren't fully in effect until weeks 5 or 6 for most and seem to continue through 16 weeks for me and my clients who watch DVD's reguarly. I already mention I'd up the dose to 600. A Favorite cycle of mine is 750 test, 600 EQ for 14-16 weeks (with a similar front load to the one you have planned for 4 weeks).

- On the Var, If you are gonna spend the money on the var then I agree with Tenny , 40mg is a bit low (not sure how many women would pop that much though, lol). For a guy your size, I'd have to say 60-75 mg/day would be more appropriate.

- I didn't do simple math regarding your Macronutrient break down but your general idea for the protien and carb ratio's look good considering your goals. Remember that as you gain lean mass (muscle) to adjust your total calories to accomadate for the new muscle... I believe this is where a lot of cycles go wrong. A guy starts with 4000 cals and gains 15 lbs and then say he is confused as to why he has stopped gaining. I usually have clients adjust their cals by 300-400 for every 5 lbs of new lean mass initially and adjust up or down accordingly after a couple of weeks depending on if they are still stuck or gaining to much bodyfat.

- You already mentioned your desire to train legs harder, but just to reinforce what Tenny said.... You need some more beef there, they are behind so hammer away!

- Make sure your overall workout is composed mostly of the basic compound movements (deadlifts, dips, squats, ect)

I hope some of this helps you out

Definately helps out - thanks!
One question for you- I am thinking of dropping the squats in favor of hack squats and leg press, just cause it seems to hurt less on the knee joint. Any opinion about that? I hate to do it, cause i finally have nailed the form on the squats, but anything over 1 plate, it hurts like a mofo on the knee joints and I have recently progressed up to 3..... The deca may help out with this - who knows.....press still feels good - i feel it in the muscle before the joint.

Squat trouble

What is your first leg exercise? I squatted first for years with wraps/belts/ect using max weights (getting up there too!) but switched it up after years of knee pain and a lot of other aches and pains after some advice from a new training partner who competed on the national level with some crazy wheels.
He had me start with Leg Extensions for some warm-ups, and then 3 intense drop sets to pre-exaust the quads. From there it was the "old school" Verticle leg press machine for 2 warm-up and then 3 pyramiding sets (the last to failure). And finally we got to free weight squats.... No wraps, No belt deeps squats but only 3/4 of the way up for constant tension, 5 sets of 5 slow controlled reps. I had to start with nearly half the weight I usually used but we added 10-20 lbs every workout as my body adapted. My legs grew more in the right places in 8 weeks than they had in the last year.
Bottom line is that in my opinion... Dont abandon the squats yet, try something like this first.
Then again, ask Tenny too, I am proud of my wheels but his are on a different level!

What is your first leg exercise? I squatted first for years with wraps/belts/ect using max weights (getting up there too!) but switched it up after years of knee pain and a lot of other aches and pains after some advice from a new training partner who competed on the national level with some crazy wheels.
He had me start with Leg Extensions for some warm-ups, and then 3 intense drop sets to pre-exaust the quads. From there it was the "old school" Verticle leg press machine for 2 warm-up and then 3 pyramiding sets (the last to failure). And finally we got to free weight squats.... No wraps, No belt deeps squats but only 3/4 of the way up for constant tension, 5 sets of 5 slow controlled reps. I had to start with nearly half the weight I usually used but we added 10-20 lbs every workout as my body adapted. My legs grew more in the right places in 8 weeks than they had in the last year.
Bottom line is that in my opinion... Dont abandon the squats yet, try something like this first.
Then again, ask Tenny too, I am proud of my wheels but his are on a different level!

Thanks man!!!! that sounds like a great plan! just a few months ago - i was doing great - then all of a sudden it's joint hell! And the shit of it all is that I avoided squats for years thinking that would hurt my back and now that i have figured it out - my knees are fukked!

i did however make a good decision last winter to NOT do the jumps in the terrain park skiing with my 12 y.o. son! i could do them, but the impact was terrible. For him, weighing 100 lbs - he is like that penguin in the Bugs Bunny cartoons.. LOL

I have to say - I won't give up on anything yet. The magic of juice is just starting to kick in - I woke up with morning wood worthy of a 25 y.o.! :headbang::headbang::headbang:hahahaha - gotta love that! too bad it doesn't grab my wife's attention like it did 15 years ago!:)

Okay - so I must have been hasty in my comment about the Dbol... Had an amazing chest workout last night! I am def feeling like superman's younger brother... hit my IGF 100mcgm in bi's before workout

Chest
Incline BB bench press

2warmup sets 15x135
10x185
8x205
7x225 PR!
4x225

5 degree (almost flat) DB bench press
15x50
10x65
10x75
10x85
6x95 PR! (no spotter either and pretty good form)

Cable flyes
15x 50
10x65
8x75
8x85

Pec deck

4 sets - just pumped it as heavy as i could, but forgot to look at the # (2/3 stack)

Hamms
lying curl

4 sets of 8-10 (to failure)

standing one leg ham curls
2 sets ea leg to the point of cramping....:)

elevated feet push ups
4x10 (tried to get fancy & put 25plate on my butt for the last set - very awkward.)

30 mins cardio; great chest and hamm pump; way cool vascularity; glutes still sore as hell from last night's leg workout

shake

40 mins after 3iu GH and to bed!

Hey Scott,
I am very interested in your response here. My legs are my weakest part and I have got to bring them up fast. I can not do standing "free" squats due to 2 major disc problems (L4L5, L5S1) but I CAN do hacks, angled leg press machine, leg extensions...what would you suggest in that respect to try to build my quads up fast?
Thanks Bro!
Mike

Mike

Hey Scott,
I am very interested in your response here. My legs are my weakest part and I have got to bring them up fast. I can not do standing "free" squats due to 2 major disc problems (L4L5, L5S1) but I CAN do hacks, angled leg press machine, leg extensions...what would you suggest in that respect to try to build my quads up fast?
Thanks Bro!
Mike

Hey bro, I don't want to step on Phil's toes with your prep and program or get off track of leanbody's thread so send me a PM my friend.
Scott

What program are you using for your food calculations?

i am using Fitday - i used it in the past and it was okay, but they have improved it a ton. the key (boring as this be...) is to eat the same goddamn things every week. If you try to put in a dozen new foods every week, it will take forever to log it. plus I create a lot of "custom" foods (for my shakes for example) so i can follow the nutritional info on the tub. the broccoli and shit like that - fit day is fine - as long as you don't have a fancy butter sauce with bacon bits and nuts and dried mushrooms....it will take you forever to calculate the calories in that! they also help you calc your calorie expenditure based on your activity. i think it's fairly accurate since it said that i am expending 4100 cals and injecting 4200 cals - with this diet my weight has been stable for 3 weeks+

Hey Heavypecs - great question - thanks for posting it here - I definitely want to see his answer too!

Oh btw - I was SOOOOOOOOOO fukking sore last night i had to take aleve and a hot bath at 4 am!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:- so i guess i would say that was a "balls to the wall" workout! With the gear i am 27 years old, but there are some parts of me that are still 50+! hahahaha

Last edited:
To lift my spirits i decided to go to the gym instead of taking the day as a rest day. I'm a little bit compulsive about going because it puts me in such a good mood, but i am trying to schedule more rest days now that i am cycling and lifting more.

the knees have been a bitch lately -last leg day i totally canned the squats 'cause they hurt so much. So Today i tried Evil's suggestion - i did it all backwards starting with the small moves and gradually going to squats! Damn - It worked!!! Not huge weight, but I could do them and had a decent range of motion. Seemed to warm up the joint and prepare it for the bigger moves. I even used the sissy candy ass cable machines to warm up :)

Legs and calves

lying cable squat machine
4 sets medium weight 75% range of motion

Leg extensions really slow and controlled, not hyper extending at the top or bottom
12@50
10@90
10@120
6@130 (had to do negatives for these)
6@120

Cable squat machine (the one the girls use.....:(
10 at mid stack
2x10 @ 1/4 stack (didn't feel too good on the knees at this point)
6 @ mid stack
10 at mid stack

Hip abductor (opening the legs)
4x10 x 80 up to 100

Squats
8x135
10x135
10x185
10x205! (I was really happy with this although a recent max with happy knees was 315)

Leg press
12 x 2 plates ea side
12x4 plates
10x5plates
10x5plates

Calve raises on the leg press
Didn't want to go crazy on this since I did calves yesterday, but trying to beat the shit out of them so they will grow.
one drop set:
6x5 plates
15x4 pates
12x3plates
7x2plates
8x1 plate
6x 1 plate total
5x no plates (fried calves!)

standing rope ab crunches

4 sets x 100

decline crunches

12, 12 w/ 10lb, 12w/15,10w/25,15w/25

Observations
It was a great workout considering I had such a bad time over the weekend w/ the knees. i am wondering if any of this is related to the GH or the IGF....Also got some really nice cystic zits coming up on shoulders and chest - must be the GH or IGF for that! Any thots guys?

Dbol seems to have upped my strength considerably. up only 3 pounds so that must be H2O. only 2 weeks in. Still using a light deca for the joints - man that stuff gives me a sore spot (pain in the ass) where I inject it!

Meals were a little light over the weekend - had a piece of strawberry shortcake Sat night at my son's bday party but passed on the pizza.

Tomorrow: i promise = rest day!!!

Rest day complete

So i successfully completed not doing any cardio or lifting yesterday. My knees have been hella sore, but I had really nice sore glutes and calves from my leg workout monday - totally different kind of pain.

Diet is going well - i've been working with Alex Azerian (PREPBYALEX.com) to come up with a bulking diet and training plan which will assure that I gain weight but don't become Mr. fattypants! it's very straightforward and easy to follow, although i am sick of salads so i've been shorting myself on veggies. Yesterday/today i repented and ate a shitload of veggies - feel like I'm going to have a food baby! no cravings tho, because there is absolutely 0 sugar and no fruit.

half way thru my second week - had my testc/testE/EQ shot this am and my Deca last night. Deca is super low - about 300mg a week - hoping that will be enough to help with the joint pain. Also taking 50 mg of dbol split up thru the day and loving that - feel quite strong. Not much water weight gain yet - but not much weight gain either - about 3 lbs.

I am also pinning GH in the am & pm 30-45 mins between meals. i find this keeps me up to about midnight so i can have my casein shake. i am thinking that 7 hours sleep may not be enough atm. i have IGF too for post workout - and thanks to Ron at genesispeptides and other research, - i realize I was overdoing it. it really is a TINY amount shot bilaterally. Since my legs are lagging I am shooting into the calves or teardrop and on upper body day just into the biceps (who doesn't want big guns?) i am very hopeful it will work along with training and diet.

i have told a few peeps at the gym I am "bulking" and they all (no exceptions!) tell me i'm too old to gain muscle! So i am quite determined to prove them wrong!!!! Fukkers.........

This weekend i might up the EQ a bit - i'm only shooting 400 mgs a week w/ 600 mgs of test. 1 gm seem like a lot but i think i can increase the eq to 600 to match the test - any thoughts on that?

Had a fukkin awesome chest workout on Saturday- i put up 225 for final 2 sets of 7 reps on the incline bench! never thot i could do that! most i lifted before was 185 - and that was following 4 other sets of 10 reps (lower weight) that must be the dbol. i didn't go so high on the flat bench after that but was happy with the max.

All for now - Later guys.

give this a shot Lean..

[[/B]B][/B][/B]
To lift my spirits i decided to go to the gym instead of taking the day as a rest day. I'm a little bit compulsive about going because it puts me in such a good mood, but i am trying to schedule more rest days now that i am cycling and lifting more.

the knees have been a bitch lately -last leg day i totally canned the squats 'cause they hurt so much. So Today i tried Evil's suggestion - i did it all backwards starting with the small moves and gradually going to squats! Damn - It worked!!! Not huge weight, but I could do them and had a decent range of motion. Seemed to warm up the joint and prepare it for the bigger moves. I even used the sissy candy ass cable machines to warm up :)

Legs and calves

lying cable squat machine
4 sets medium weight 75% range of motion

Leg extensions really slow and controlled, not hyper extending at the top or bottom
12@50
10@90
10@120
6@130 (had to do negatives for these)
6@120

Cable squat machine (the one the girls use.....:(
10 at mid stack
2x10 @ 1/4 stack (didn't feel too good on the knees at this point)
6 @ mid stack
10 at mid stack

Hip abductor (opening the legs)
4x10 x 80 up to 100

Squats
8x135
10x135
10x185
10x205! (I was really happy with this although a recent max with happy knees was 315)

Leg press
12 x 2 plates ea side
12x4 plates
10x5plates
10x5plates

Observations
It was a great workout considering I had such a bad time over the weekend w/ the knees. i am wondering if any of this is related to the GH or the IGF....Also got some really nice cystic zits coming up on shoulders and chest - must be the GH or IGF for that! Any thots guys?

!!

Alright bro, I think you almost have the whole idea with my quad/squat suggestion with those knees of yours. With keeping things similar weights to what you posted/guessing.... try something like this for quads:

Leg ext (No negatives on these man, killer on the ACL)
25@40 lbs
20@60
15@100

1 set 21's style w/ say 90-110 lbs: (these are done best in this order:
7 full reps, 7 top 1/2 reps (squeezing, no rocking/swinging), 7 bottom half (if done properly this may involve barely moving the weight)

1 DROP SET: 120xmax..90xmax..60xmax

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea side
20x4 plates
1set max reps w 5plates w feet 4 inches apart and knees kept that same distance apart. Go all the way down and only 3/4 up.
1set max reps w 5 plates w feet just wider than shoulder width apart (knees same) w same 3/4 reps
1 set max reps with 2 plates w feet 1 foot apart. Once you think you want to stop..... dont - you should be able to get at least 50.

Walking Lunges w/ constant tension (3/4 reps elliminating lockout)
2 sets to near failure (only broomstick on shoulders or one of those cardio/aerobics bars, keep chest high)

SQUATS
4 sets x 8-12 reps....weight = ???

[[/B]B][/B][/B]

Alright bro, I think you almost have the whole idea with my quad/squat suggestion with those knees of yours. With keeping things similar weights to what you posted/guessing.... try something like this for quads:

25@40 lbs
20@60
15@100

7 full reps, 7 top 1/2 reps (squeezing, no rocking/swinging), 7 bottom half (if done properly this may involve barely moving the weight)

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea side
20x4 plates
1set max reps w 5plates w feet 4 inches apart and knees kept that same distance apart. Go all the way down and only 3/4 up.
1set max reps w 5 plates w feet just wider than shoulder width apart (knees same) w same 3/4 reps
1 set max reps with 2 plates w feet 1 foot apart. Once you think you want to stop..... dont - you should be able to get at least 50.

2 sets to near failure (only broomstick on shoulders or one of those cardio/aerobics bars, keep chest high)

SQUATS

Thanks a ton, Evil. i will def print that out and do it next leg day! i was quite excited last time that your concept worked so well. i am really trying to get some size on my legs and i just won't use sore knees as an excuse! i hate walking lunges - so that should definitely be the best part! hahahahaha
Reps!

another awesome workout last night

- won't post the whole thing, but I did shoulders and delts and totally whacked them! Best part? Thanks for asking - it was the seated military BB press. After a warm up i got into this and did 5 great sets; last 2 7 reps at 205! Most i ever hit on that!!!

Followed up with the front, side and bent over raises really slow, with perfect form! after that i pinned my IGF and my delts were so pumped full of blood i looked like a vampire victim! Did Shrugs and then shot the GH before cardio. Awesome night!!! I am so motivated atm i can't stand it! Damn i feel like a teen hahahaha

later dudes!

Quick Update

Been a few days so here's what's up:

Had a great chest workout on Saturday - felt strong as a mofo! Sunday was arms - always a favorite, but i had a lot of pain in my wrists and forearms so i didn't go as heavy (VERY disappointing) as last week. My judgement kicked in so i was a bit more cautious, but still got in a lot of volume and a fukkin HUGE pump- hahahaha- loved that!
The best was finishing up with Kettle bell hammer curls.
I saw this in M&F and really like it:
From a squatting position, place elbows inside knees and grab one heavy kettlebell with 2 hands and hammer curl.
I like it cause it stretches my quads and glutes; uses a little lower leg to press inward on the elbows with my knees and it really isolates the biceps for a massive pump. I had all kinds of veins popping - first time that many in my arms!

Yesterday was a "rest " day so i did only a few heavy sets of calves (15 mins max) and 35 mins of cardio. trying to get back into jump rope. it is so awesome for the heartrate, but damn - i don't have a ton of coordination. My 14 y.o. daughter laughs at me when she sees me jump rope!!!

Started up on CJC, MGF and GHRP today. i am hoping it helps with the knee soreness. Totally fukked how certain parts of your body breakdown, but i am determined to work thru this. My dad was in GREAT shape until he was about 92 - walked about 2-4 miles a day! so i have at least another 40 years to go!

I have 2 more weeks with dbol - and by that time 4 weeks in i should have the test/eq going full blast. i might up the test another 100mg a week - I upped the deca to 400 mg to help with the joints and deca always kills my libido and ability to get stiffies. Morning wood is already gone since i upped it last week. it's not a huge issue since i am 16 years married and there is not a lot of demand for service at this point, but it's definitely to know you can deliver if the occasion arises. (Hope that isn't TMI...)

Going to do shoulders and delts this afternoon - love that workout! i'll post some numbers later so you young guys can see what a stud i am...(J/K)

Man. 51 years old and still as active as a teenager. Most 51 year olds in this country look like they are a few double Whoppers away from croaking. It's sad.

Keep training hard, Lean. I'm rooting for you, dude.

Man. 51 years old and still as active as a teenager. Most 51 year olds in this country look like they are a few double Whoppers away from croaking. It's sad.

Keep training hard, Lean. I'm rooting for you, dude.

Thanks man - i get tired of my "peers" asking me why i am doing this and what I will do when i get "finished" - while they suck in their guts....

TODAY's Workout

Bros - today I did bigevil's leg routine and it rocked! After the leg press i sat in the chair? sled? for a moment and watched my quads spasm about 1/2"!!! I felt like that guy in Altered States, watching my body do involuntary contractions!

here it is as written by Big evil - my stats are in Bold:
25@40 lbs 25 reps
20@6020 reps
15@10015reps

Fukkin Beast! i kind of wimped out on the top half so I did those again at the end for a total of 28

BurnOUT 120x17; 90 x 11; 60x4!

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea sidehit 30
20x4 plateshit 20 with difficulty
11 reps
14reps
fukkin 47 - and I barely hit that!

2 sets to near failure (only broomstick on shoulders or one of those cardio/aerobics bars, keep chest high)did these w a 30 lb BB - felt like a pussy carrying the broomstick............33 steps; 38 steps

SQUATS
Fukkin nailed these! My knees felt great - I took about 4 mins between sets
10x135
8x185
8x205
6x225
Ilast leg day i could barely hit 135 because my knees hurt so bad.This time it was the muscle that gave out first!!!!

Few sets of bicep curls just for the ego
10 x 35
10x45
8x45

35 mins cardio.
also did my IGF before workout in my vastus lateralis; after workout mgf; cjc, ghrp-6 and gh same locations. 50mg dbol I split into 12 in the am; 25 at lunch and 12 at bedtime. White Flood preworkout drink.

all in all, the best 120 mins of my day...;-):headbang::headbang::headbang:

Big thanks to Evil - I'm sure I'll curse you tomorrow!:banghead:

Last edited:
Nice

That is great Lean! Actually it's Fu#*ing Awesome. You nailed the workout picture perfect for your goals and limitations with the knees. Congrats bro, that was exactly what I was planning on your squats... You will definately experience a different type and level of soreness in the quads but more importantly, the muscle breakdown and stimulation for growth should help take your quads up another level. I have used this type of program for myself and many of my clients over the years with stubburn legs and bad knees successfully. I'm happy I could help bro, now the trick is trying to beat your reps or weight on one of the sets per exercise each workout. Keep tearing it up bro!
Evil

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner