over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol/mct/sesame oil

300kgdeadlift

Registered
1 .Can i use Sterile MCT Oil with 1% Benzyl Alcohol 100 ml, instead of synthol? as this is MUCH cheaper buy $$$

2.I Would of thought so but maybe the banzyl could be higher if i wanted to add some banzyl is it just a case of getting drwaing up how much mct oil i want and benzyl in same synringe?

3.mct oil has a half life of 2-3 weeks(more like 2 tho), i can get Sterile Filtered USP Oil 100 ml (Cottonseed Oil ,Grapeseed Oil ,Sesame Oil) now would these be a better choice then mct also sesame oil HALFLIFE is around 1MONTH...so would last longer.

Note the usp oil is sterile and filterd etc. but has no benzyl oil in it, if i cant do above (2) ..would that be a (big) problem? or not realy?

synthek is a good product..but just to expansive to use i think that is why im looking at the above.

cheers guy :)

PM me... Do it all the time....
Ive bought a lot of syntherol but expensive.
it does last longer in muscle then home brew though.

done mate.

anyone else?

edit: not sure if my pms work cuase im new here?

Last edited:
MCT Oil.

MCT oil will give you nothing.. Trust me on this.

MCT oil will give you nothing.. Trust me on this.

what do you think syntherol is?

minus the silica, its MCT oil.

Ive used both and like I said syntherol lasts longer, must be from silica, but effect is exactly the same otherwise

Not going to argue

I'm not going to argue just giving you personal experience. I have gone up to as much as 25ML of MCT Oil with 18 Guage in the bicep. I felt some tightness and pump for a few days.. no permanent size gain.. The oil dissipated too fast in my opinion.

I'm not going to argue just giving you personal experience. I have gone up to as much as 25ML of MCT Oil with 18 Guage in the bicep. I felt some tightness and pump for a few days.. no permanent size gain.. The oil dissipated too fast in my opinion.

Oh no didnt mean to make that sound like I was trying to argue or have an attitude. My bad buddy...

So wtf do you mean you've gone up to 25ml in bicep? at once? 18 gauge? um Ouch. Was just saying syntherol is pretty much just mct. Lct might last longer but isnt the purpose of this stuff is to stretch then get out of your muscle? If something last longer wouldnt it cause scar tissue? I still use the Big A's protocol but im not about to spend 1500 on syntherol again lol. Other stuff they have ill still buy but not syntherol, not at that price.

It's not the silica in Syntherol that makes it work better. It's the manufacturing process (which is expensive, that's why the higher prices). Only two real SEO's exist - Syntherol and PumpNPose. Why do you think that these two are the most expensive products on the market, yet totally outsell all others?
This has been discussed numerous times and you can find the discussions if you search.

Like you several years ago thought MCT Oil was going to work well.. I Used it for several months working up to you 25ML in each bicep. In order to drive 25ML in at a time you need a larger needle, yes it did hurt but produced no permanent results. In the past I did try Nuclear Nutrition line by Trevor Smith but was painful and had like fish oil in it. I have yet to try Syntherol so I can not comment.

So wtf do you mean you've gone up to 25ml in bicep? at once? 18 gauge? um Ouch. Was just saying syntherol is pretty much just mct. Lct might last longer but isnt the purpose of this stuff is to stretch then get out of your muscle? If something last longer wouldnt it cause scar tissue? I still use the Big A's protocol but im not about to spend 1500 on syntherol again lol. Other stuff they have ill still buy but not syntherol, not at that price.[/QUOTE]

Wow, 25 ml at once! Are you sure you don't mean 2.5? Holy cow, how is that even possible? I guess at the peak of BigA's protocol you are using 6 ml total for each bi. But, I couldn't even make it that far. 2 ml ea was about my limit without having some problems (hardness, too much of it throughout the fibers, had to back off!). Still got results.

(Correction, I meant I used 2 ml each head of each bi, not 2 ml total each bi...)

Like you several years ago thought MCT Oil was going to work well.. I Used it for several months working up to you 25ML in each bicep. In order to drive 25ML in at a time you need a larger needle, yes it did hurt but produced no permanent results. In the past I did try Nuclear Nutrition line by Trevor Smith but was painful and had like fish oil in it. I have yet to try Syntherol so I can not comment.

hahaha 25 ML my ass. I hope you're missing a period there and mean 2.5 but otherwise I think you are just completely full of shit about everything. If you are stupid enough to type 25 twice without getting 2.5 I just automatically assume you're an idiot.

It's not the silica in Syntherol that makes it work better. It's the manufacturing process (which is expensive, that's why the higher prices). Only two real SEO's exist - Syntherol and PumpNPose. Why do you think that these two are the most expensive products on the market, yet totally outsell all others?
This has been discussed numerous times and you can find the discussions if you search.

explain...

cause it clearly says whats in sytherol on the bottle.
How can a "manufactuing process" make something work better?
Its whats in it that counts... So explain please BIG A, you know better then I.

and to the guy that did 25 ml at once, everyone here thinks you're crazy. If true, then wow....

1 .Can i use Sterile MCT Oil with 1% Benzyl Alcohol 100 ml, instead of synthol? as this is MUCH cheaper buy $$$

2.I Would of thought so but maybe the banzyl could be higher if i wanted to add some banzyl is it just a case of getting drwaing up how much mct oil i want and benzyl in same synringe?

3.mct oil has a half life of 2-3 weeks(more like 2 tho), i can get Sterile Filtered USP Oil 100 ml (Cottonseed Oil ,Grapeseed Oil ,Sesame Oil) now would these be a better choice then mct also sesame oil HALFLIFE is around 1MONTH...so would last longer.

Note the usp oil is sterile and filterd etc. but has no benzyl oil in it, if i cant do above (2) ..would that be a (big) problem? or not realy?

synthek is a good product..but just to expansive to use i think that is why im looking at the above.

cheers guy :)

A while back DAT posted the half life of all of these oils. I think the sesame seed oil was 1 month. Do you really want a glob of oil sitting in ya for over month? Thats enough time for it to become encapsulated. You don't want that!
BIG A has pointed out that his stuff and the only other real SEO is produced to a pharmaceutical grade. That is what your paying for and the fact that whats in it works.
You want to start booting crap off a store shelf go ahead. But I don't think your going to get the "OK TO GO" from any of the mods or people in the loop on this one.

BTW: If that guy is really hitting himself with 25cc's of any oil, he is flirting with huge hymatomas(spelling). I have never done the stuff so I can't speak from experience. But why reinvent the wheel when its all spelled out for ya with numerous success stories? Just do a search on SEO.

and good luck:confused:

just orderd some of this **broken link removed**

its had good reviews from people so it must be legit

No

I tell the truth 25ML. Whats with this name calling on this board, when injecting large volumes you need large guage needle, and lot of pressure.

Last edited:
I tell the truth 25ML. Whats with this name calling on this board, when injecting large volumes you need large guage needle, and lot of pressure.

And you are a fucking idiot. That shit would seep right out of the muscle in between the skin and the muscle. You would have a giant pool of oil down around your elbow and that would be about it.

Society has stopped evolution from weeding out too many of the morons.

Man you can't even have a conversation on this board anymore without getting called names. I was trying to help with real world evidence that MCT Oil does not work and is absorbed faster than most would think. That being said I will not post on this topic again.

And you are a fucking idiot. That shit would seep right out of the muscle in between the skin and the muscle. You would have a giant pool of oil down around your elbow and that would be about it.

Society has stopped evolution from weeding out too many of the morons.

Man you can't even have a conversation on this board anymore without getting called names. I was trying to help with real world evidence that MCT Oil does not work and is absorbed faster than most would think. That being said I will not post on this topic again.

The name calling is so that everyone understands that you are a fool and that you are full of shit. Were anyone else to take my statements lightly about how stupid you are and try things themselves they would most likely end up with a bad infection in their arm or at best have to wait a few weeks for all the oil to absorb that is sitting down around their elbow.

Please, go get a second opinion from anyone else here that is worth a shit and have them tell me otherwise. I will absolutely take any statement back that I have said in the blink of an eye if I am wrong.

The problem is, you are full of shit, and I am right.

just orderd some of this **broken link removed**

its had good reviews from people so it must be legit

It's bathtub junk. It's been discussed before.

explain...

cause it clearly says whats in sytherol on the bottle.
How can a "manufactuing process" make something work better?
Its whats in it that counts... So explain please BIG A, you know better then I.

Like I said. It's been discussed before numerous times. Just do a search.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws