over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bolasterone!

Pristi1340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what do u guys think of this powerful drug? how much do u usually run and for how long? more and more ppl are trying it and saying it gives better strength and size than dbol.....

on paper it sounds really really good,but idk many sources that have that dvd,i know one but its on another board and i wouldnt watch there dvds with a fukin 10 foot pole

one sponsor here has it in liquid. another brand that makes it is gp but i wouldnt try any of their products personally lol

on paper it sounds really really good,but idk many sources that have that dvd,i know one but its on another board and i wouldnt watch there dvds with a fukin 10 foot pole

which is that?

GP....I heard they had some issues with their dbol, but I have used their nolvadex, letro, proviron etc and those were all good to go.

I have also heard good things about some of their other orals

guys, this thread is for bolasterone, not gp orals lol......

guys, this thread is for bolasterone, not gp orals lol......

Sorry about that bro, just blanket statements stating that a labs product is no good made me jump the gun.

I too would like to hear some input on bolasterone

gp oral arnt any good dont use em

personal experience? or word of mouth?

glad someone posted about the gp's as I was curious.

Pristi it's good to hear feedback regarding certain brands of the products.

?

So, has anyone used real bolasterone past or present? Vets?

So, has anyone used real bolasterone past or present? Vets?

As far as I know, the product now known as Bolasterone is a completely different compound than the old injectable Bolasterone.

well G***s carries it, and i heard its potent stuff. wanted to know how it compare to dbol or anadrol

I tried it for 5 weeks. I'd use it again. Felt like a mix between var and Dbol. Good strength, but stayed lean without bloat. Stronger than Tbol on the strength side. I ran it at 50mg but honestly I feel like I could have gone higher maybe? Since there's not much info on it, it's hard to say what the "maximum" safe dose would be. I was already on test and tren, so the fact that I experienced an extra shot of strength from it was pretty exciting. I usually don't need/use anything beyond Tren, because I've found that for me personally it's the best strength/mass building drug. I'd like to run it for a little longer period of time, and perhaps at a higher dose to see if it makes a difference. I also don't know how bad this stuff is on your liver, and I didn't get my values tested before/after using it. Was running Liv52 and didn't have any sides that I could see.

Bolasterone oh man. Going back to 1994 or so. I got a bottle from a friend, it was a 20ml bottle and was told it was produced in the lab at UCLA at the time. I used it, cant remember if it was anything special or not unfortunately.

One thing I do remember from back then was Syntex Anadrol....1/2 tab a day and I blew up on it. Id say 10x stronger than the best Drol out there right now!

Bolasterone oh man. Going back to 1994 or so. I got a bottle from a friend, it was a 20ml bottle and was told it was produced in the lab at UCLA at the time. I used it, cant remember if it was anything special or not unfortunately.

One thing I do remember from back then was Syntex Anadrol....1/2 tab a day and I blew up on it. Id say 10x stronger than the best Drol out there right now!

Hey JonnyO, I sent you a PM last week. Did you ever receive it?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws