over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's for gastrointestinal disorders

Captain Colitis

Newbies
Was hesitant on posting this as first but after using the LBA's for quite some time I have seen them as a godsend for those with gastrointestinal problems. Being unable to tolerate any type of protein shakes I was in a rut as far as increasing my protein intake. There is only so much meat ones digestive system can handle at a time, especially when going through times of flares (those with UC know what I'm talking about). Even tried taking in aminos and Humapro which didn't workout too well as they contain soybean oil as a binder which promotes inflammation to those with gastro problems. So I decided to give plain LBA's a shot and have had absolutely NO stomach discomfort what so ever and it's been amazing and highly recommend these! Also feel they have helped retain quite a bit of muscle while being on a long term dose of the catabolic prednisone. If anyone has to take this catabolic steroid I can't tell you enough how much LBA's will help in preservation of muscle tissue. Now to get off this rant my question was if anyone has noticed any joint help from LBA's as well. As some may know UC also can cause inflammation in joints which I have been dealing with and since taking LBA's have noticed a HUGE difference in my joints and rarely feel pain in them anymore. I'm not saying they are a cure-all but just wondering if anyone else has had similar results

-CC

Well

Was hesitant on posting this as first but after using the LBA's for quite some time I have seen them as a godsend for those with gastrointestinal problems. Being unable to tolerate any type of protein shakes I was in a rut as far as increasing my protein intake. There is only so much meat ones digestive system can handle at a time, especially when going through times of flares (those with UC know what I'm talking about). Even tried taking in aminos and Humapro which didn't workout too well as they contain soybean oil as a binder which promotes inflammation to those with gastro problems. So I decided to give plain LBA's a shot and have had absolutely NO stomach discomfort what so ever and it's been amazing and highly recommend these! Also feel they have helped retain quite a bit of muscle while being on a long term dose of the catabolic prednisone. If anyone has to take this catabolic steroid I can't tell you enough how much LBA's will help in preservation of muscle tissue. Now to get off this rant my question was if anyone has noticed any joint help from LBA's as well. As some may know UC also can cause inflammation in joints which I have been dealing with and since taking LBA's have noticed a HUGE difference in my joints and rarely feel pain in them anymore. I'm not saying they are a cure-all but just wondering if anyone else has had similar results

-CC

I also had someone recently PM me about this helping colitis also.....wondering if it is the protein source?

I have UC and I have been using large amounts of the LBAs latley and it hast hurt my stomach thats for sure. a lot of things do but this stuff treats it way better then the powders do..

I have IBS and lactose intolerance and the LBA don't bother it at all.

Good protein source for people who usually get upset GI.

I have UC and I have been using large amounts of the LBAs latley and it hast hurt my stomach thats for sure. a lot of things do but this stuff treats it way better then the powders do..

BIGFRED seeing that you have UC as well do you notice any difference with joint inflammation and taking the LBA's. Seems like they work great for this

-CC

I also had someone recently PM me about this helping colitis also.....wondering if it is the protein source?

I would have to agree with this Phil and believe it has to do with not being from a dairy source or any fillers that promote inflammation

my take on it, having IBS myself, is the lack of dairy is a huge plus. However, and this is just me giving it some thought so i dont know if its true, look at the protien source. Hydrolized beef collagen. I cant see this being a protien source that requires a ton of work to process on the part of the digestive system. UC, IBS, and Chrones disease( a coworker has this), seem to have a common thread that mark the onset of the symptoms. Dairy, and capsasin(SP?), the chemical that makes peppers hot. so im inclined to think its the protien source itself, and the ease of the digestive systems ability to process this for use that shows a lack of GI issues.

I know for myself, hydrolyzed collagen or LBA, is probably the easiest protein in the world to digest. Right up there with raw eggs and sashimi.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131