over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Physique pro cards

gtj220

Registered
I just read that the Jr. USA will be giving the new men's physique division 2 pro cards and the Jr. Nationals is giving 4. I don't have a problem with that but do the same for the bodybuilders.....come on guys!!!!

I just read that the Jr. USA will be giving the new men's physique division 2 pro cards and the Jr. Nationals is giving 4. I don't have a problem with that but do the same for the bodybuilders.....come on guys!!!!

Im sure this is just something temporary to get the field of pros built up fast so that they can have some good and interesting pro contests. You need a fairly good size field to run a decent contest I would think. They will probably only do this for a limited time. This is just my guess, and to me doing this make sense.

Im sure this is just something temporary to get the field of pros built up fast so that they can have some good and interesting pro contests. You need a fairly good size field to run a decent contest I would think. They will probably only do this for a limited time. This is just my guess, and to me doing this make sense.

I agree, just like to see a few more pro-card opportunity for the guys.

well. coming from that background i can tell ya what they will do.. they will compete in physique with lower bodyweight so that they can get their pro cards the back door way.. then add weight and compete with the pros.. the issue i have is this is a grab for more money.. lets see we were fine with mens bodybuilding, womens bodybuilding and bikini.. now we muct add in mens "physique" ? do you know how long and torturous this will get.. ? it is silly.. very silly.. every guy that looks good on the beach now will want to don the shorts and compete.. lord help us.. the npc has lmost its way.. but they will have more members now.. gotta get the chedda!!

so is the "Physique" field gonna be for guys that only worked out their upper body for years, and now they can't balance themselves out so they all joined up and had another division put in place for them?

This is called the WANNABE Division
I wannabe a bodybuilder but i cant grow-- so i look pretty and get a pro card

well. coming from that background i can tell ya what they will do.. they will compete in physique with lower bodyweight so that they can get their pro cards the back door way.. then add weight and compete with the pros.. the issue i have is this is a grab for more money.. lets see we were fine with mens bodybuilding, womens bodybuilding and bikini.. now we muct add in mens "physique" ? do you know how long and torturous this will get.. ? it is silly.. very silly.. every guy that looks good on the beach now will want to don the shorts and compete.. lord help us.. the npc has lmost its way.. but they will have more members now.. gotta get the chedda!!

Agreed 100% bro. Wtf are they thinking?

I understand it from a business standpoint but c'mon! The shows are long enuf as is, we dont need anymore 'divisions' to make them longer.

See that? I was starting to get so big and ugly that my mom's gonna slap me next time she sees me... So now I should try to get pretty? What's the deal?

you beat me to this thread bro..

Seriously crazy to think that the Junior USA and Junior Nationals dont give out 1 measly pro card to the overall winner even..

No offense to the competitors but thats why i dont consider neither one of these shows a national level show...Not a single pro card in bodybuilding...''

the best competitors wont do the show for the reason that there is no procard...but now they are going to give out all these cards to physique... whats up with that?

Well hopefully it won't turn into beach body competition, and the pro card issue is bullshit,

but i like the idea of men's physique.. i plan to have a career, etc, and i honestly don't want to be 260+ lbs, No disrecpect to those that do. I idolize heath and kai etc but arnold is IMO the best.. if zane/arnold/reeves style physique can WIN a division now.. that is great.

Especially for the taller guys.. I'm legit 6'1-6'2 and at 220 lbs shredded I think I would get destroyed in the heavies, so physique is something that I might be interested in .. but we'll see how it plays out.

If this turns out to be a bunch of wannabe jersey shore looking mofos, count me out.

Well hopefully it won't turn into beach body competition, and the pro card issue is bullshit,

but i like the idea of men's physique.. i plan to have a career, etc, and i honestly don't want to be 260+ lbs, No disrecpect to those that do. I idolize heath and kai etc but arnold is IMO the best.. if zane/arnold/reeves style physique can WIN a division now.. that is great.

Especially for the taller guys.. I'm legit 6'1-6'2 and at 220 lbs shredded I think I would get destroyed in the heavies, so physique is something that I might be interested in .. but we'll see how it plays out.

If this turns out to be a bunch of wannabe jersey shore looking mofos, count me out.

i actually think its going to be bunch of Marky Mark wanna be mofos to be honest... and the cards gotta go! and those cards should go to the divisions at the USA that dont give out cards!

Fuckers like me....165 lbs shredders.. We have only 1 show.. one freaking show to turn pro... The nationals.. thats it... and even tougher to get when your on the west coast..

Last edited:

Won't they make it so that if you have a men's physique pro card you can only compete professionaly in those contests? I would'nt think it would give them the right to compete in any professional contest that they wanted to, including mens bodybuilding. Even if they were allowed to compete on stage with professional male bodybuilders, they would be laughed off the stage!

Once they saw the explosion in the Bikini classes, it didn't take long for the light to go off. It's always about the money. At some point the BB portion of the contest will be at the "back of the bus".

I couldn't agree more. These guys are pussy's.

Won't they make it so that if you have a men's physique pro card you can only compete professionaly in those contests? I would'nt think it would give them the right to compete in any professional contest that they wanted to, including mens bodybuilding. Even if they were allowed to compete on stage with professional male bodybuilders, they would be laughed off the stage!

Thats what one would think, but there have been many women crossing over between bikini and figure. Shoot even some girls have done FBB, figure, and bikini.. So i'm thinking once you're an IFBB member, you can do whatever you want.

I noticed that a lot of people on facebok are bitching about this new "physique" division, calling them wannabe's with chicken legs, pussies, pretty boys, etc...
Yet when you look at the pics of most of the guys making these comments; they would be lucky to even place in a novice show... That's irony for you...

I noticed that a lot of people on facebok are bitching about this new "physique" division, calling them wannabe's with chicken legs, pussies, pretty boys, etc...
Yet when you look at the pics of most of the guys making these comments; they would be lucky to even place in a novice show... That's irony for you...

i mean yeah ya know, to each there own in what road they wanna take in this industry..my thing is just to much at 1 show to wait on to get to what I wanna see,being the bb'ers but..i guess thats kinda selfish also tho right???

Don't get me wrong, I like bodybuilding, most of us do... If I could be a ripped 250lbs, I would love that; but most people don't...

The more advanced that bodybuilding gets and more developed the competitors become; the further out of reach and less realisitic they look to the general public...

Sure some may want to see that for it's entertainment value, but they may not be encouraged to participate in it... If they see more realistic physiques they may become more motivated to engage in the sport... When pumping iron came out, bodybuilding exploded, gyms were doing well, women's fitness, bikini and figure did that for women... If we only had women's bodybuilding, we probably wouldn't have a lot of interest in the sport by women...

Most of you have heard women who would train with weights say; "I don't want to build too much muscle" (as if that really happens) because before they didn't really see any in between... I think that's what they're trying to do... Because I'm sure that these guys will have great physiques, after all, they will be competing on physiques, but not to the extent of development that the bodybuilders do... At least not in terms of size...

KPR, you're right about that... I'd hate to sit through 5-6 hour long shows now... That would be a nightmare...

Last edited:
bob chick already confirmed numerous times that there will be no crossovers from physique to bodybuilding allowed.....on getbig, on MD, and through word of mouth....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws