over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My adopted children

Femlifter

Registered
I adopted two doggies who were named Mickey and Minnie at the shelter. The were abandoned at the Brooklyn Animal Care and Control kill shelter in NYC and were about to be put down. A rescue group, Four Paws Sake, got the alert and saved them from being killed. They were raised together and seperating them would not have been right.

I was already looking to adopt a dog, but not two! My friend sent me the info on these two babies and I had to meet them. They are 7 and 10 years old. Mickey is the little brown Yorkie, and Minnie is a Mix of maybe a Maltese, yorkie, or Lhasa or a shi tzu...who knows...she's pretty cute regardless!

Attachments

• M&M.jpg
    M&M.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 353
  • M&Mzzz.jpg
    M&Mzzz.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 357
Cute dogs. It's been my experience that rescue dogs are usually the most loyal/loving you can get. It's like they know you saved their life.

That's cool you saved their lives! Older dogs are harder to adopt out and 2 at a time is almost impossible.

they look like puppies to me. next time i get a dog, i will adopt one at local shelter myself. especially if i can find one like yours.

Cute dogs. It's been my experience that rescue dogs are usually the most loyal/loving you can get. It's like they know you saved their life.

They are! Though the "warming up" phase takes longer so a lot of patience is required. They go through different foster homes and so they aren't sure if they're here to stay for good, or if it's just temporary. The girl, Minnie, is more traumatized than the other older dog, Mickey (the brown chubby one...lol).

That's cool you saved their lives! Older dogs are harder to adopt out and 2 at a time is almost impossible.

I know! I didn't want two at first, but I knew they were for me. You just get this feeling...and I wanted to adopt an older dog initially because of what you mentioned...many people do not want to adopt an older dog. I love them already! :)

they look like puppies to me. next time i get a dog, i will adopt one at local shelter myself. especially if i can find one like yours.

Yes, you can go to a shelter or look on sites like petfinder.com, and adoptapet.com where the doggies are saved from the shelter already and are housed in foster homes. They come to your house and do a home inspection and then if all goes well (as it did for me), you'll get the doggie. Also, they are usually housebroken and by adopting from a foster, there will be more room for another dog to take the place of the one you saved. :)

That mix looks just like my in-laws dog....

it's called a Designer Dog.... It has Laso, Bichon, and something else. They go from $1200-$1500 here in Michigan. And the sick thing is you got it from a Rescue and the breeder has a waiting list.

Good stuff......... Im sure you feel great about saving them....good for you:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131