39.7 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG000040.jpg
    IMG000040.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG000039.jpg
    IMG000039.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 699
Cool looking pit brother.

thanks bud, he acts like a spoilt child though.if i piss him off he'l lock onto 1 of my runners and try to rip um apart.:D

Nice dog I got one myself froM Outlaw Kennels I cant believe the genes of these dogs he looks just like his father boogie monster I thought his dad was on juice now i look at my pup and can tell its just how there bred

thanks bud, he acts like a spoilt child though.if i piss him off he'l lock onto 1 of my runners and try to rip um apart.:D

Is he ok around strangers ? Some states outlaw pitbulls because their the most dangerous of breeds .

Is he ok around strangers ? Some states outlaw pitbulls because their the most dangerous of breeds .

F'that ignorant train of thought. I have two cross breeds with def. pit in them...they're very nice dogs...at least until you show yourself as a threat to myself or my girl.

I worked in a vet clinic a long time ago. The nicest dogs were pits.

It all comes down to the owner...but that's with ANY breed.

Great lookin dog, reminds me of my pit, different color and different eyes but same shaped head and uncropped ears.
Great dogs.

Nice dog I got one myself froM Outlaw Kennels I cant believe the genes of these dogs he looks just like his father boogie monster I thought his dad was on juice now i look at my pup and can tell its just how there bred

exactly same here!there's pic's of his mam and dad on the net, his dad looks like a juice head.there about the same height now but the dad's head is so much bigger and he is so much more wider and he's ripped to the bone.lol.

it's exctly what tyrone says it all comes down to the owner.pitbull's are the most friendliest and playfull dogs out there imo.he's great with strangers, when i walk him i'm stopped every couple of minutes by people wanting to pet him, he loves it, he be licking them and all.he's great with children also, he realizes there smaller so he is so gentle with them.not one of my neighbours have a problem with their kids around him after getting to know him themselves first.

F'that ignorant train of thought. I have two cross breeds with def. pit in them...they're very nice dogs...at least until you show yourself as a threat to myself or my girl.

I have met some nice pit bulls and didn't mean to imply all are dangerous . I remember my dad saying a few years ago pit bulls are outlawed in New York . I don't know if their is any truth to this especially with some of the crazy things I've heard my dad say . My dad once said all the pro football players use met- rx or else they get kicked off the team , and I'm thinking where the hell did you hear this from ? This was years back when I first started using supplements .

Last edited:
I have met some nice pit bulls and didn't mean to imply all are dangerous . I remember my dad saying a few years ago pit bulls are outlawed in New York .

Nah, I own a kennel in NY with only pits. Gottis, Devil dogs and Mugglestone blues. By far the best and most loyal dogs! I will never own another dog. People are always saying % of pitbull attacks but you've gotta understand, theirs about 25 different bully breeds that are considered "pit" bull. So yeah, so many different types, the statistics on attacks will go up until you break them down to specific breeds...

ANYWAYS - Very nice pit! Love the one eye. About six years ago, I had a big blue that had eyes like that but he was the only one. Looks in great health for only a year old! Good luck and love him like a brother, he'll be by your side forever!

-Pit

Nah, I own a kennel in NY with only pits. Gottis, Devil dogs and Mugglestone blues. By far the best and most loyal dogs! I will never own another dog. People are always saying % of pitbull attacks but you've gotta understand, theirs about 25 different bully breeds that are considered "pit" bull. So yeah, so many different types, the statistics on attacks will go up until you break them down to specific breeds...

ANYWAYS - Very nice pit! Love the one eye. About six years ago, I had a big blue that had eyes like that but he was the only one. Looks in great health for only a year old! Good luck and love him like a brother, he'll be by your side forever!

-Pit
I would like to own a pit bull because their a cool looking breed and It would make me feel safe especially if living alone . Me and my parents have had a Boston Terrier for 10 years now . He used to be my sisters dog when she lived up in New York .

She gave him to us because he's a real pain in the ass to deal with because of social separation anxiety . Maybe some members are familiar with this condition when whenever someone tries to leave the house he goes nuts and doesn't want anyone to leave .

I just ran into a friend tonight at work who had a Boston Terrier that was his ex- girlfriends dog . It had the same problem except if he or the girlfriend tried to approach each other or their kid especially when sleeping he went berserk .
One day that dog went for him and he kicked it clear across the room and told his girlfriend its me or the dog so they got rid of it . He is a cool guy now but did have quite a temper when younger and was a recreational bodybuilder and cycled steroids on and off .

thanks bud!ya he's very healthy and energetic, constantly looking for food even though he's probably fed more than me.it's a bit depressing when you think that their only around for 12-14 years.

thanks bud!ya he's very healthy and energetic, constantly looking for food even though he's probably fed more than me.it's a bit depressing when you think that their only around for 12-14 years.

yeah i know, i've had cats last 17-20 years!! i mean come on, why can't mans best friend put in 30-40 years!? some pures only live 7-9 yrs :( i feel like i literally lose family.

I wouldnt own any other dog but a pit (american bully) there loyalty is second to non

Big X2 to to that

Nice Pit!! I grew up with nothing but Pit bulls. They are an amazing breed! They are loyal and trust me once you have a Pit owning other Breeds just don't compare. My old man used to Breed them and he thinks the bullies are Mutts, but I really like the Bully Breed myself. It seems the old school Pit owners don't like Bullies siting bone structure ect.. (unhealthy). However, I know a Bully owner and he has no probs with his dog what so ever. If you buy a Pit or Bully just make sure to socialize him constantly and you'll have no problems. My next dog will be a Bully, just need to wrap my mind around the $3 - $5 thousand dollar price tag!

Nice Pit!! I grew up with nothing but Pit bulls. They are an amazing breed! They are loyal and trust me once you have a Pit owning other Breeds just don't compare. My old man used to Breed them and he thinks the bullies are Mutts, but I really like the Bully Breed myself. It seems the old school Pit owners don't like Bullies siting bone structure ect.. (unhealthy). However, I know a Bully owner and he has no probs with his dog what so ever. If you buy a Pit or Bully just make sure to socialize him constantly and you'll have no problems. My next dog will be a Bully, just need to wrap my mind around the $3 - $5 thousand dollar price tag!

Thats why alot of old schooler dont like bullies. Most bullies are just cross breeds(mastiff). I got my pit for 100 bucks and couldn't be happier. I saw two beautiful red nose pups at the local shelter. I would never pay more than 500 for a pit, too many nice dogs out there for less money.

Last edited:

My pitt is a giant, very powerful, 150 lbs... he is the NICEST DOG I HAVE EVER HAD! Super loyal, he gets in bed with me and puts his head on my chest when my girlfriend leaves... he is an amazing animal, but when he feels like I or my family is threatened, he is very scary... they make great friends, but even better enemys..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131