over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 and warts

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
I've been on 20mcg IGF1 EOD for just over 2 weeks.
Pumps are insane, I have gained a good 8lbs. I respond better to this than I do to AAS.

I have always had 3 tiny warts on my hand that no one can even notice. The only reason I even knew they were there is because I sometimes see the sun glare off of them when my hand is on the steering wheel in my truck.

Today as I was driving, one of them stuck out like a sore thumb.... upon closer look, all three of them are much more pronounced all of the sudden. I instantly though it might be the IGF1, and I googled it. A thread on T-nation from 2006 said it could accelerate wart growth.

I just wanted to post here and see if anyone else had noticed anything like this?

As much as I enjoy the gains I have made in such a short time, seeing something like a wart grow so rapidly has me a little nervous about what else might be growing.

Pumps are insane, I have gained a good 8lbs. I respond better to this than I do to AAS.

I have always had 3 tiny warts on my hand that no one can even notice. The only reason I even knew they were there is because I sometimes see the sun glare off of them when my hand is on the steering wheel in my truck.

Today as I was driving, one of them stuck out like a sore thumb.... upon closer look, all three of them are much more pronounced all of the sudden. I instantly though it might be the IGF1, and I googled it. A thread on T-nation from 2006 said it could accelerate wart growth.

I just wanted to post here and see if anyone else had noticed anything like this?
As much as I enjoy the gains I have made in such a short time, seeing something like a wart grow so rapidly has me a little nervous about what else
might be growing.
yup....I noticed the same...but it makes sense doesn't it?

yup....I noticed the same...but it makes sense doesn't it?

You're right, it does.
I just wish we knew more about the long term effects of this drug. Seeing something grow so quickly is impressive when it is something that you want growing.... but not so good when you think about intestines, heart, etc.

As much as I enjoy the gains I have made in such a short time, seeing something like a wart grow so rapidly has me a little nervous about what else might be growing.

Are you dosing sub q or IM? How are you timing your dosing as well as your carbs? Smokin gains bro

warts

I definitely have experienced this I always had 1 that was on the palm of my hand, have ran 3 month long igf cycles in the last year or so and now I hsve 4 on the palm of my hand another one on the finger and 3 others on the other hand have tried all the OTC removers and been to the doctor twice and had them frozen with the liquid nitrogen and nothing works on them

Are you dosing sub q or IM? How are you timing your dosing as well as your carbs? Smokin gains bro

I'm going IM, 30 minutes pre workout. I take a scoop of waxy maize with 25g protein immediately after the shot. I sip BCAA's during training, and my post workout meal is more like a 4-5 hour feasting than a single meal.

I am truly shocked at the gains. I am a poor responder to AAS, and I have taken GH for long periods of time at 2.5-5iu per day, and nothing has been as spectacular as this short run of IGF1.

seems apparent that warts grow....anyone notice moles growing? ive never heard of warts becoming tumors, but if moles start growing then there might be some things to consider...or reconsider

seems apparent that warts grow....anyone notice moles growing? ive never heard of warts becoming tumors, but if moles start growing then there might be some things to consider...or reconsider

I really doubt it will "cause" something non cancerous to become cancerous....but I'm sure it would accelerate a cancerous growth...that being said though...I have had a very small case of gyno since I was 19 (not visibly noticeable) and and the only thing that has caused it to ever temporarily grow is dbol....never igf-1 or gh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131