over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh Storage Life

mojolnir

Registered
Anybody know how long gh that hasn't been reconstituted will stay good for in the fridge?

Anybody know how long gh that hasn't been reconstituted will stay good for in the fridge?

This question is asked repeatedly here. Would be great if people just used the search function. Approx 2 years from manufacture date or until labeled exp.

This question is asked repeatedly here. Would be great if people just used the search function. Approx 2 years from manufacture date or until labeled exp.
Why such an arrogant tone? just answer the mans question or don't.

No arrogant tone whatsoever. You read into it and heard what you wanted, just as you always do. I wanted him and others to know to use the search function as most of these questions have already been addressed.

However if you would like me to provide you an arrogant tone just for future reference - just let me know. :lightbulb:

No arrogant tone whatsoever. You read into it and heard what you wanted, just as you always do. I wanted him and others to know to use the search function as most of these questions have already been addressed.

However if you would like me to provide you an arrogant tone just for future reference - just let me know. :lightbulb:
For real tho you have an angry tone to your answers especially if someone disagrees with your OPINIONS. Thats all you offer. Opinions like the rest of us- unless you present scientific research as has been done on various topics but you always seem to offer your opinion on fact which usually goes against the finding. Very antagonistic. What exactly are your credentials? You act as if you are the HGH guru. Really- do you have a science degree so maybe some of the info you give may be given some creedance? I think you don't but do you- cause if ya did I would be the first to consult you regarding specific peptide issues.

Last edited:

For real tho you have an angry tone to your answers especially if someone disagrees with your OPINIONS. Thats all you offer. Opinions like the rest of us- unless you present scientific research as has been done on various topics but you always seem to offer your opinion on fact which usually goes against the finding. Very antagonistic. What exactly are your credentials? You act as if you are the HGH guru. Really- do you have a science degree so maybe some of the info you give may be given some creedance? I think you don't but do you- cause if ya did I would be the first to consult you regarding specific peptide issues.

Are you serious! You're one to talk. You need to take your personal vendetta somewhere else. I can't be the only one that's tired of this shit.

Are you serious! You're one to talk. You need to take your personal vendetta somewhere else. I can't be the only one that's tired of this shit.
So you have been here a big 3 months and you agree with what this guy preaches as truth? Do some more reading bud and make up your own mind instead of following the herd. Tired of what shit- that I don't condone IV drug use? I don't- plain and simple. Too risky. I have posted studies that have concluded it is not a superior method of using. This guy who obviously IV's has his own reasons for doing this. Do your thing. The benefits certainly do not outweigh risks. Too many to list. Responsible hgh is either subq or IM plain and simple.

For real tho you have an angry tone to your answers especially if someone disagrees with your OPINIONS. Thats all you offer.

SR, let me speak to you with an angry tone, SHUT UP! :mad: <---- veified with the angry icon. Is that better? :D

I'm here to help. I've never gotten angry at anyone with the exception of you. Though I did have issues with another longer term member here in this forum, it came close to getting ugly. However we made our points and moved on.

Here I've made my points and so have you. MOVE ON unless you have something new and factual to contrbute.

And for the record, I hate opinions, verified by what I discuss as studies are generally presented to confirm when necessary or if rebuted.

So you have been here a big 3 months and you agree with what this guy preaches as truth? Do some more reading bud and make up your own mind instead of following the herd. Tired of what shit- that I don't condone IV drug use? I don't- plain and simple. Too risky. I have posted studies that have concluded it is not a superior method of using. This guy who obviously IV's has his own reasons for doing this. Do your thing. The benefits certainly do not outweigh risks. Too many to list. Responsible hgh is either subq or IM plain and simple.

I didn't say shit about agreeing with anybody, I'm sayin drop it cause it's getting old. You've made 200 posts by name calling and arguing, not debating. Seriously grow up...

SR, let me speak to you with an angry tone, SHUT UP! :mad: <---- veified with the angry icon. Is that better? :D

I'm here to help. I've never gotten angry at anyone with the exception of you. Though I did have issues with another longer term member here in this forum, it came close to getting ugly. However we made our points and moved on.

Here I've made my points and so have you. MOVE ON unless you have something new and factual to contrbute.

And for the record, I hate opinions, verified by what I discuss as studies are generally presented to confirm when necessary or if rebuted.
Factual is that you would never speak in that tone other than behind a keyboard. guaranteed.
Fact- subq is the safe and warranted responsible way to administer hgh regardless of how you- who have zero scientific training- want to believe. You take studies bend and twist them and are endangering the wellbeing of responsible members. You preach a dangerous methodoligy and it shows what kind of person you are.

Factual is that you would never speak in that tone other than behind a keyboard. guaranteed.
Fact- subq is the safe and warranted responsible way to administer hgh regardless of how you- who have zero scientific training- want to believe. You take studies bend and twist them and are endangering the wellbeing of responsible members. You preach a dangerous methodoligy and it shows what kind of person you are.

Let's get 2 things straight.

1. No response from me to you does not acknowledge a concession from me. What it does mean is you and I have nothing left to say to each other.

2. If and when I do respond to any post of yours, it will only be when you are shoveling bullshit to this forum. That means any advice you offer best be legit or expect me to call you on it and point out why it's not.

Let's get 2 things straight.

1. No response from me to you does not acknowledge a concession from me. What it does mean is you and I have nothing left to say to each other.

2. If and when I do respond to any post of yours, it will only be when you are shoveling bullshit to this forum. That means any advice you offer best be legit or expect me to call you on it and point out why it's not.

You are the one giving advice with no knowledge of what you are talking about. You skew scientific findings, are insulting and anyone who has a differing view with science backing it up you bash. Called ignorance. IV of any drug is dangerous in itslf when subq is as effective plain and simple. Some newbie may listen to you- a self proclaimed expert with- I REPEAT- with zero college education and wind up hurt. Won't ya feel real good then... Your arrogance bellitles anything proper you may say. A self proclaimed guru who paraphrases scientific research to make the outcome in your favor and that is how I know you are uneducated.

kick his ass seabass

Amen shovelhed. I think many of us are tired of the immature attacks. That is not what this board is about. Flamming should not be allowed. We should all be on the same page and discuss options with usage. To give our own experiences with theories and leave nothing to hearsay and assumptions.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity