over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5mg ghrp-6 with 2ml bac only lasts 8 days

rodeo

Registered
been running ghrp-6 added 2ml bac water,3x100 daily,how come it only lasts 8 days,am i doing something wrong,i am using 1ml insulin syringe,and i am drawing up to the 4th line for 100mgs is that right,any help please.

been running ghrp-6 added 2ml bac water,3x100 daily,how come it only lasts 8 days,am i doing something wrong,i am using 1ml insulin syringe,and i am drawing up to the 4th line for 100mgs is that right,any help please.

no that doesnt sound right. its easier to use 2.5 ml.heres a link that will help you in the future with your research
Peptide Calculator

IMHO, here is the easiest way:

For the 5 mg vials, use 2.5 ml bac h2o
For the 2 mg vials, use 1 ml bac h2o

Use a half cc pin. Draw to the 5 mark for both. You will have 100mcg of either.

ghrp-6 only lasts 8 days

to mix my ghrp-6 i am using a 2ml syringe 23ga 1in 0.6x25mm,but i put a 20g1" on my 2ml syringe to mix,they are what i use for my trt,is it better to use my 1ml insulin syringe twice to put 2ml of bac water in.

ghrp-6 only lasts 8 days

that peptide calculator says 100mcgs is 4iu,but is that the second line or the 4th line,i have always been told the 4th line, on a 1ml insulin syringe,whats what.

you are using @ 300 per day right, so every 3 days or so is 1mg. draw to the second mark. 2/4/6/8/10 is how it goes on you pin. should be @ 16 days maybe 17.
-c

ghrp-6 only lasts 8 days

thanks.so the second little mark on a 1ml syringe is 100mcgs,thats what i thought but someone pmd me and said it is 4 lines on a 1ml slin,if you add 2 ml of bac water,so i must have been doing 200mcgs,i have to say even at that dose 3xdaily no hunger or nothing.

r u using it by itself for the research

ghrp-6 only lasts 8 days

started on 11th oct on its own no hunger whatsoever,only thing it seems to be doing for me is more muscletone,changed suppliers to see any different,just started today,i also do trt 100mgs of test cyp a week.

thanks.so the second little mark on a 1ml syringe is 100mcgs,thats what i thought but someone pmd me and said it is 4 lines on a 1ml slin,if you add 2 ml of bac water,so i must have been doing 200mcgs,i have to say even at that dose 3xdaily no hunger or nothing.

same thing here bro.i had no hunger on 6 either.No matter what i dosed it at.Mine came from a highly respected place so i dont doubt the quality i guess i just dont respond to it that way.

i am in a bind i got 2 4mg vials of ghrp-6 and am putting two ml bacerio water to them. but i dont know how to calculate what 200 mcg's would be on the slin pin?

i am in a bind i got 2 4mg vials of ghrp-6 and am putting two ml bacerio water to them. but i dont know how to calculate what 200 mcg's would be on the slin pin?

use the calculator in my above post are you using 1/2cc or 1cc?

that calculator is a life saver. sometimes don't remember what i am doing from yesterday. It is faster then my math! That thing made it to my bookmarks!

thanks for responding guys, sorry for not haveing all the info i am useing a 1cc slin pin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws