over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what they are say bout riptropin @ steriod.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cran

Newbies
I was over at steroid.com and now Im worried bout the rips!! lots of guys over there say its no good and have had test results that proves. Whats up with this??? now I reat that they are coming with no labels??

What sort of tests are these guys knocking rips claiming to have? self test IGF-1 tests or actual lab analysis of the HGH?

There have been threads popping up across the boards recently claiming to have lab tested certain HGH brands. Usually the posts related to this portray the GH in a good light. I call bullshit until someone backs them up with a lab that can be called and the tests can be confirmed. I've called all over the USA for years and can't find one lab willing to test hgh. If they are using one overseas where there are no legal issues with testing there is no reason they can't post up where. Well, unless they are full of shit :)

Hey bro, they are talking bout like you said their own blood test igf levels I guess. I was excited bout these rips coming just happen to do a search on rips and thats were I read all the trash talking bout the rips. Hopefully these guys are full of sht!! I read nothing but great news about them here so thats why I say once I read that crap it had me worried as it would worry anybody who just kicked out dough on, you know what I mean.

One word: Competition

If you believe them them that's fine. Don't buy any... That means more for me... Love Rips!

I've tried Hyges and Rips in the past and liked the Rips more... Also have a few kits each of Blue Tops, Rips and Hyges all from the same supplier which I will be comparing over the course of the next few months...

Hey bro, they are talking bout like you said their own blood test igf levels I guess. I was excited bout these rips coming just happen to do a search on rips and thats were I read all the trash talking bout the rips. Hopefully these guys are full of sht!! I read nothing but great news about them here so thats why I say once I read that crap it had me worried as it would worry anybody who just kicked out dough on, you know what I mean.

Here you go Cran:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I) Testing - Private MD

At under 70 bucks for the test you can run some rips yourself and get yourself tested. I'm sure you will be very pleased with the results as long as you are getting your rips from the provider over here.

All I have to say is - RIPS is the REAL DEAL!!:headbang:

If you believe them them that's fine. Don't buy any... That means more for me... Love Rips!

lol, :yeahthat: big knows his stuff!!! rips from the provider are gtg.

Thanks guys, Rips are on the way. I just was like damn after I read that crap on STEROID.COM but everybody here and olm say very good things so I feel better. FCK STEROID.COM!! Im looking foward to rips and soon enough I will know how these babys are first hand:headbang:

Thanks guys, Rips are on the way. I just was like damn after I read that crap on STEROID.COM but everybody here and olm say very good things so I feel better. FCK STEROID.COM!! Im looking foward to rips and soon enough I will know how these babys are first hand:headbang:

Good choice, You'll enjoy!

BTw the guy who originated that thread i was told by someone that it was not even a blood test he did for IGF testing. i would not like to state what it was but was certainly not a blood test.

Rips are great - as a 42 year old I have my test levels (been on for 0ver 20 years) andd my psa and nowmy igf-1 levels tested (an extra $60) and will do so quarterly and all I can say my numbers are now that of a teenager again thanks to Rips. My only complaint is the lack of communication between our supplier-some people claim he hits em right back but that has not been my experience. Good thing I gotta nough for a while. Provider if I pissed ya off im sorry.Ya could answer a mail bro I have been a diligent customer.

as far as communication goes, the provider answered my e-mails on a daily basis. that for me is good communication!

as far as communication goes, the provider answered my e-mails on a daily basis. that for me is good communication!

X2 All my e-mail was answered.And RIPS are great I can't do more than 2.5ius or hands swell and joints ache.

I was over at steroid.com and now Im worried bout the rips!! lots of guys over there say its no good and have had test results that proves. Whats up with this??? now I reat that they are coming with no labels??

Damn all that join pain and ache with swollen hands was all in my head then!!!! I must have self inflicted these symptoms by self hypnosis in my bathroom mirror. Thank god for steroid.com where would I be with out them.

Damn all that join pain and ache with swollen hands was all in my head then!!!! I must have self inflicted these symptoms by self hypnosis in my bathroom mirror.
Thank god for steroid.com where would I be with out them.
. Wow! They're as good as elitefitness! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws