over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca and tendon health

Ivanko

Registered
Do you guys think 200 mg of pharma grade deca per week is enough to keep collagen synthesis from declining when on 1g of test?
I'll be using it solely from the purpose of keeping me connective tissue healthy.

Do you guys think 200 mg of pharma grade deca per week is enough to keep collagen synthesis from declining when on 1g of test?
I'll be using it solely from the purpose of keeping me connective tissue healthy.

That's a cool user name. Where'd you get it?

It won't help much. But it's certainly worth using Deca even at that dose.

YES...200mgs was enough to help me through my shoulder injury but I lowered my test dose down to 500mg (and of course some physio hepled). Ever since that incident with my shoulder I've changed my whole way of thinking ( I had read somewhere about deca eq anavar and primo helping repair tendons)....and now I only use 350 mg of test and 400mg deca and every once and a while I interchange deca with EQ or high doses of anava, never been a big fan of primo though. Anyways, since I've been doing this I haven't had a problem.....as you can probably tell I have some pretty long cycles.

hope this helps

Currently on week 8 of test 500/deca 300 and joints feel great. I have some pretty bad joint pains off cycle when lifting heavy but not now and I love it.

YES...

I used it at 300 per week when I had my elbow pain and it worked great, 200 may be enough but not sure how you would know,certainly better than not using any,and I am willing to bet that 200 would be enough.

I believe it is a very good idea, and have seen research showing increases in collagen synthesis and fibroblastic activity on 200mg every two weeks. It can only help

I believe it is a very good idea, and have seen research showing increases in collagen synthesis and fibroblastic activity on 200mg every two weeks. It can only help

I'd like to see that...

All I have ever seen is that Deca (being a progestin) acts on progesterone. Progesterone is an anti-inflammatory, hence the effects it has on the joints.

I'd like to see that...

All I have ever seen is that Deca (being a progestin) acts on progesterone. Progesterone is an anti-inflammatory, hence the effects it has on the joints.

interesting...did not know that.

this might be a stupid question to ask, but i've been doing some reading on deca and how it can help with joints and tendons at low doses (100 mg/week), and was wondering if it would be a good idea (or how bad of an idea would it be) for a 21 year old male with no AAS experience to use deca to at 100 mg/week to help with recovering from a shoulder surgery about 5 months ago and help with tendonitis?
i know that might sound stupid to some/a lot of yall to even think about using this product strictly for joint/tendon purposes and with no AAS experience, but some of the reading i've done got me thinking about it, and you learn by asking questions.

I'd like to see that...

:yeahthat:I read the same thing. That the man reason for joints feeling better is its anti-inflammatory effect. That why most pain come comes back when you stop taking it.....

this might be a stupid question to ask, but i've been doing some reading on deca and how it can help with joints and tendons at low doses (100 mg/week), and was wondering if it would be a good idea (or how bad of an idea would it be) for a 21 year old male with no AAS experience to use deca to at 100 mg/week to help with recovering from a shoulder surgery about 5 months ago and help with tendonitis?
i know that might sound stupid to some/a lot of yall to even think about using this product strictly for joint/tendon purposes and with no AAS experience, but some of the reading i've done got me thinking about it, and you learn by asking questions.

Your to young, even that dose will SHUT YOU DOWN

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner