over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bout one week left in 6 month run

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
of 4ius 5/2.......knees are starting to hurt, anyone else find this around this time? is this why a month off is needed?

Should be the exact opposite. It should help cartilege and tissue so the pain should be from something else. I ran it for 6 months and didnt notice any negative sides at all. But i think GH is WAAAAAAYYYYYYY over rated for building muscle. I use it for health benefits.

Should be the exact opposite. It should help cartilege and tissue so the pain should be from something else. I ran it for 6 months and didnt notice any negative sides at all. But i think GH is WAAAAAAYYYYYYY over rated for building muscle. I use it for health benefits.
Interesting finding. I hope Im not wasting my time, energy snd $ May I ask what brand and dosge schedule you were runnin?

ive only used straight human grade american made hgh and can tell ya its devf over rated muwscle building wise. Its good though to help ya stay lean and not fat while doin a bulker. Wut i mean is i didnt hsave to watch my diet as much or be as satrict. But i can tell u and im doin this now u can get the full benefits of gh when u comine it with juice and insulin( onkly if ur experienced)

ive only used straight human grade american made hgh and can tell ya its devf over rated muwscle building wise. Its good though to help ya stay lean and not fat while doin a bulker. Wut i mean is i didnt hsave to watch my diet as much or be as satrict. But i can tell u and im doin this now u can get the full benefits of gh when u comine it with juice and insulin( onkly if ur experienced)

I agree.

I also think GH should be run every other day. Helps promote clearing and resensitizing. 3x per week has worked way better for me than a equavalent dose spaced out everyday.

Interesting finding. I hope Im not wasting my time, energy snd $ May I ask what brand and dosge schedule you were runnin?

I have ran it every way possible. I started at 4 i.us 5/2 then went to 5 ius m,t,t,f....But i agree with Juicin. I like the eod method. MWF seems to be really nice. I dont think it builds muscle much at all. It does however allow you to cheat a little on your diet and stay lean. Dont look for amazing muscle gains with just adding GH.

I think the issue is you guys are not using enough for muscle building, 4 or less is more of a leaning up dose, for me and many others at least. I dont get muscle gains on less than 8 but do best at 10 PWO which is EOD like some have stated.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear