over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan Depot truth

superjuicemonkey

Newbies
Man this shit is expensive, and I wanna run it solo. I READ great things about it saying its safe as fuck, you can run it forever and no sides??? Im confused. I mean, its a steroid right? How is there practically no sides. But I havent really heard many people with hands on experience with this. Who knows what about Primo? Is Primo worth it? I am not looking to make huge gains. I've also read its the best steroid for keeping your gains too. Can someone enlighten me on the truth about Primo please.

Well IDK if this'll help but maybe and it makes me feel awesome for having some 411 LOL

Primobolan Depot:
Primobolan Depot is an injectable steroid produced by Schering and sold in various parts of the world. It contains the steroid metenolone enanthate, which is a
long acting anabolic with extremely low androgenic properties. The anabolic properties of this steroid also are mild. Primobolan is most commonly used during
cutting cycles although some users do stack it with stronger drugs like testosterone and Dianabol for mass cycles. This drug is most commonly injected on a
weekly basis and dosages range widely. At 100-200 mg weekly Primobolan should not interfere with natural testosterone levels and should not produce noticeable
side effects. In Europe it is not uncommon for Primobolan to be used at such doses for long term therapy. Among athletes, steroid novices will respond to
weekly doses of 200 mg but regular users often inject much higher doses looking for a stronger anabolic effect. Primobolan Depot comes in 1ml glass ampules
containing 100mg of the drug in Europe and 50mg throughout areas of South America. In the U.S. the 50mg ampules from Mexico and 100mg ampules from
Spain most commonly show up.
Primobolan Depot: (methenolone depot)100 mg/cc, or 50 mg/cc 1 cc ampules
This drug is available from Schering labs in Mexico in the 50 mg strength and from Germany in the 100 mg dose. This version is very similar to the Acetate in
that it is effective on limited calorie diets and is good for pre-contest use by bodybuilders. The difference between the two is that the depot lasts much longer in
the system. For this reason, shots are only necessary every seven days. The Depot is effective for some on a muscle bulking cycle and even though it does not
usually result in large gains, it is favored because it is so safe. It will not aromatise, it is not toxic, and it is low in androgens. Most common dosage is 200 mg
per week for men, half that for women. It is more widely available on the black market than the Acetate. Prices are in the $15 per amp range for German or
Mexican, even though the later is half as strong. It costs $3.53 per 50 mg over the counter in Mexico.
Primobolan Depot:
Description: 50 mgs. / cc. 1 cc. ampules. This is one of the safest steroids in use today. Users usually don’t report huge gains but the great thing about
Primobolan either Depot (Injectable) or the tablets is that the gains attained from it are basically permanent ones. It won’t aromatize, it’s not toxic, and it has
low androgenic properties.
Effective Dose: 200 mgs. / week • Street Price: $30 per ampule
Stacking Info: Used on bulking cycles with Sostenon 250 and Deca-Durabolin. On cutting cycle used with Winstrol and Androil.
Primobolan Depot: (methenolone depot)
100 mg/cc, or 50 mg/cc 1 cc ampules. This drug is available from Schering labs in Mexico in the 50 mg strength and from Germany in the 100 mg dose.
This version is very similar to the Acetate in that it is effective on limited calorie diets and is good for pre-contest use by bodybuilders. The difference between
the two is that the depot lasts much longer in the system. For this reason, shots are only necessary every 7 days. The Depot is effective for some on a bulking
cyde and even though it does not usually result in large gains, it is favored because it is so safe. It will not aromatize, it is not toxic, and it is low in androgens.
Optimal dosage is 200 mg per week for men, half that for women.

Man this shit is expensive, and I wanna run it solo. I READ great things about it saying its safe as fuck, you can run it forever and no sides??? Im confused. I mean, its a steroid right? How is there practically no sides. But I havent really heard many people with hands on experience with this. Who knows what about Primo? Is Primo worth it? I am not looking to make huge gains. I've also read its the best steroid for keeping your gains too. Can someone enlighten me on the truth about Primo please.

1. There are always side effects - some more detrimental than others
2. Yes, it's an AAS
3. Primo is a better choice for women - IMO
4. Keeping gains is more a matter of an intelligent nutrition/training program

Have ran primo a few times over the years , in my case I found out that to see decent results on it gotta stay on for at least 16 weeks and have to run at least 400 mgs a week , to be honest I got the best results at 600 mgs, but it can get expensive, as far as side effects , I agree that they are minimal to none. God bless you bro.

Ok good info guys I appreciate that. I dont really know anyone locally here running it or have even heard of anyome run it either. So I got nothing to go by. Buddy of mine from the gym recommends just test cyp. Im running sus250 right now at only one cc per week and getting great results. I like the fact Primo is rather safe and its recommended you run it a long time. Mostly like the idea of keeping gain long term, its kinda like a good investment lol.

Everyone is different, to me primo is a nasty DHT based steroid, test gives me less sides, so does EQ.

Everyone is different, to me primo is a nasty DHT based steroid, test gives me less sides, so does EQ.

You are correct my friend, it is DHT derived and thank God that DHT loves me and I love DHT, but if you are prone to prostate problems ,or baldness, then yes gotta stay away from it, not much more side effects besides those 2. God bless you.Minister.

You are correct my friend, it is DHT derived and thank God that DHT loves me and I love DHT, but if you are prone to prostate problems ,or baldness, then yes gotta stay away from it, not much more side effects besides those 2. God bless you.Minister.

amen brother

:cool:

I like primo as well, but it is very expensive don't expect to see huge gains either. I have taken it at doses of a gram or more a week sometimes, but i really like to take it, mast and t prop together at all around 350mg a week. I notice gains much more when bf is low just like mast. I would not recommend this product as a stand alone. Keeping gains like said above has a lot to do with cycle/PCT/ and diet but yes it does leave you with nice muscle you will keep.

If you can afford it..run it around 500 to 600mg's with a test base..I love the stuff, but it is like any other AAS..it will shut you down and you will lose some of what you gained..but for the money test deca stack is great for a beginner..start low on dosage's.When you quit growing on that then cycle off and next time up it some more.The basics are what get it done..along with a surplus of good food for mass and recovery.

Word...
Too true...But in the DHT-derived drug race, it's Masteron for the win!

I've run both and like Masteron better of the two. Both are DHT derived. Primobolan was similar, but more expensive and added less strength. Growth was about the same. Id run it more often if it was less expensive, but I think the only way I'd see a difference would be to run them both separately, without Test. Which I don't think I'd do.

Haven't run primo in ten plus years(expensive in comparison to most)... I ran it on low calories. I loved it for that reason alone. Anything you can make gains on without eating 5000 plus calories is good in my book. I had zero sides and and it was easy to maintain gains... it's all about the tape ...not the scale!

Note - I've never run masteron. I may try that this next summer, then I could give some comparison feedback. I have heard the same thing, that they are similar in effect...but I think that is more due to the dieting. I would love to run var and primo at the same time.

every time I read a post about primo it makes me excited and sad, it seems like the hot chick you look at and would like to have, but know you will never get her. It sounds like the best gear, but to run it properly too much money involved and you have to commit to a fairly long cycle.

Note - I've never run masteron. I may try that this next summer, then I could give some comparison feedback. I have heard the same thing, that they are similar in effect...but I think that is more due to the dieting. I would love to run var and primo at the same time.

Masteron is my favorite, to me is a staple in every cycle I run, at 100 mgs ED the stuff keeps fat in check, excellent for estrogen management and enhances all the other goodies you might be using, and again being DHT derived it doesn't convert into estrogen, so no water retention or BP issues, love it. Blessings friends.

it has sides, at least for me...limpy dicky...just like good ol' deca....in fact if you ask me primo is just a weaker and higher priced version of deca.

Masteron is my favorite, to me is a staple in every cycle I run, at 100 mgs ED the stuff keeps fat in check, excellent for estrogen management and enhances all the other goodies you might be using, and again being DHT derived it doesn't convert into estrogen, so no water retention or BP issues, love it. Blessings friends.

what else do you run with that, if you don't mind me asking....right now i take 25mg proviron but I've always wondered if masteron prop or enant would be a better choice....have you tried proviron at any point just to make a comparison?

what else do you run with that, if you don't mind me asking....right now i take 25mg proviron but I've always wondered if masteron prop or enant would be a better choice....have you tried proviron at any point just to make a comparison?

I have taken proviron a few times, it is a nice addition to a cycle, it has similar qualities as masteron, but at 25 mgs a day you are not getting enough, gotta run at least 50. As what I use with masteron , I usually like propionate. Now to make something clear, deca and Masteron have nothing in common, they are quite different, deca is a nor-19 product and Masteron is a DHT product, now you can do your own research to find out what that means, shouldn't lose sex drive while running masteron. God bless you bro.

I TELL YA.. the euro guys love the masteron.. it shows..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws