over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygetropin VS Somatropin

tflexxin

Registered
Members who have tried both, can you post your thoughts about the differences you experienced between the two types?

i used them back to back, htropin first and noticed for some reason dosing the h everday at 3 ius, i really didnt have any sides like i did at 5 ed. Great fat burning and recovery.

on the soma now (ip) and i am still getting leaner but am having to return to the higher dose, i am now doing 8 iu 4 days a week am 2 post workout 4 bed 2

so it looks like hyge was dose properly and is quality, soma is still good but underdosed in my situation

dunno if this help but my 0.02

k

OK, there must be some catch to this. Somatropin is a particular type of recombinant growth hormone intended for injection. Of course there are other types, i.e. Pegvisomant a pegylated version as well as Somatrem. All three of these are rHGH.

So I give up. Hygetropin is neither of the above?? Or are we saying there is a supposed manufacture out there that is calling their product Somatropin? If so, I find that rather amusing. That's like an automobile manufacturer naming their car, "Car".

OK, there must be some catch to this. Somatropin is a particular type of recombinant growth hormone intended for injection. Of course there are other types, i.e. Pegvisomant a pegylated version as well as Somatrem. All three of these are rHGH.

So I give up. Hygetropin is neither of the above?? Or are we saying there is a supposed manufacture out there that is calling their product Somatropin? If so, I find that rather amusing. That's like an automobile manufacturer naming their car, "Car".

Was wondering the same thing..

Just the name being used...not the type.

Just the name being used...not the type.

Ah well that makes sense now. Well sort of.

Here,....let me sell you some Somatropin!
Ah cool. What kind?
Somatropin!
No I mean who makes it?
Somatropin!
HUH?
Yeah, I've got Somatropin, Somatropin!
Chill out bro! You on somethin?
Naw man, I ain't stuttering, that's its name!
Bro I ain't buyin nothin by a company on crack!
You got anything else?
Yeah, I got Hyges.
You got what!?! Man get away from me!!!

Last edited:
Funny you went on like that, even after the second post said "IP" pretty sure that's what he was refering to. But yes they are both somatropin

Last edited:
Funny you went on like that, even after the second post said "IP" pretty sure that's what he was refering to. But yes they are both somatropin

According to VTliftVT, he said it was "the name being used...not the type." Thus, that means name (Somatropin) and type (Somatropin).

Unless of course you are suggesting the name Somatropin is different than the type? If so, that's even more obsurd than the previous pairing.

According to VTliftVT, he said it was "the name being used...not the type." Thus, that means name (Somatropin) and type (Somatropin).

Unless of course you are suggesting the name Somatropin is different than the type? If so, that's even more obsurd than the previous pairing.

No, Ip Somatropin and Hygetropin Somatropin. I understand how you like to point out things you think no one else catches.

I remember you thought being able to take less mgs due a greater bioavailability though inject would due as much harm as an oral (you have to take an oral at a higher dose to get the same effect). Then you went on to explain yourself further, like I didn't understand :rolleyes:, missing my point entirely because your were focused on trying to be right.
You trying so hard to make yourself seem more knowledge than everyone through snide comments or making fun of someone. doing this doesn't make you seem more intelligent, like your trying so hard to prove.
Don't expect a response from me when you post to this, like last time I know your not going to compehend what I'm explaining you, so I know it will accomplish nothing.
Good luck on your quest..

Last edited:
No, Ip Somatropin and Hygetropin Somatropin. I understand how you like to point out things you think no one else catches.

And you think that makes the name any less ridiculous? Just because IP makes the Somatropin, somehow this changes the silliness in the name? Now while it seems your humor must differ quite a bit from mine, let me assure you I can't be the only one that finds the name somewhat amusing.

My first example was that of a manufacturer naming their automobile after the type of the vehicle. How ridiculous that would be! Just as IP is naming their GH after the type? Ridiculous. An example for your clarity: We have a "Chevy Car, Car" or a "Chevy Truck, Truck" or perhaps a "Chevy SUV, SUV,". Yes, I'd be bustin a gut if I went to the dealership, telling the salesman I'm interested in buying a Truck. He of course points me to his Chevy truck and the name on the side is: Truck. "So you mean the name of this truck is Truck?!? "Yes sir, this is the new Chevy Truck truck!" lol Sorry, but that's just plain ol stupidity at it's best. If Chevy did this, I'd know they were either drunk or plain ol tired and wanted to call it a day. Could it be that IP might not speak the best English, being that he's overseas? Naaaww. :rolleyes:

Of course, IP has done the same thing with his HGH. Just as there are various types of automobiles, there are variuos types of HGH as well. Thus what we have here for GH is:
IP's Somatropin, somatropin. Or for simplicity sake, Chevy's Truck, truck.

Now as far as you clarifying the title to this thread "Ip Somatropin and Hygetropin Somatropin". That's not the title. It's Hygetropin VS. Somatropin. Properly interpreted actually means: Hygetropin VS. GH. Much like: Corvette VS. Car. However because I didn't grasp the meaning of the title, you criticize me for questioning it?

I remember you thought being able to take less mgs due a greater bioavailability though inject would due as much harm as an oral (you have to take an oral at a higher dose to get the same effect). Then you went on to explain yourself further, like I didn't understand , missing my point entirely because your were focused on trying to be right.

I am incapable of responding to this as your explanation of some supposed post makes no sense to me. Link please?

You trying so hard to make yourself seem more knowledge than everyone through snide comments or making fun of someone. doing this doesn't make you seem more intelligent, like your trying so hard to prove.

I think you'll find (for the most part) there are times a thread has gone so far out in left field, based on no facts whatsoever, that these are appropriate times to jump in and assist. Other than that, what's the point if the thread/topic is doing fine? I've got better things to do than jump in just to say, "Amen".

Don't expect a response from me when you post to this, like last time I know your not going to compehend what I'm explaining you, so I know it will accomplish nothing.

I can't comprehend? There wouldn't be the slightest possibility it's the other way around? You've obviously got some sort of chip on your shoulder about me. Forgive me for not locating mine regarding you (yet). However as for you not going to respond, you're camping out on this page for some reason... Guess I'd say -- please do not engage me unless you're ready for a reasonable discussion.

Last edited:
get girls kidzzzzzzz

I remember you thought being able to take less mgs due a greater bioavailability though inject would due as much harm as an oral (you have to take an oral at a higher dose to get the same effect).

I do not wish to beat a dead horse, which is why I waited a day before querying further in hopes you'd provide a link to this supposed conversation we had.

So will you please provide a link to it? The reason I ask is because not only do I not recall this conversation, but this forums search function doesn't seem to recall our conversation either. In fact, the only conversation (according to the search function) we've ever had is within this thread. Thus unless the search function is incorrect, you and I have never spoke (at least not directly).

At Search - Type in my name or yours. Then in the word slot put in my name or yours. Make sure names are opposite of the other and tick (tick = fancy word for click) posts. ;)

By the way - I'll forgive you for breaking your promise and responding. The purpose here is to clarify (for myself) how I offended you.

I remember you thought being able to take less mgs due a greater bioavailability though inject would due as much harm as an oral (you have to take an oral at a higher dose to get the same effect). Then you went on to explain yourself further, like I didn't understand :rolleyes:, missing my point entirely because your were focused on trying to be right.
Good luck on your quest..

Relax man.

The thread's title was unclear. I didnt understand it either.

If he had mentioned "IP" somewhere in the title we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Seems to me like this was just way reason to get all pissy on 123 about some past issue you guys had :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws