over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Didnt think I had swimmers

thethe

Registered
Ok, so I have been reading for a while about how you really would have a tough time getting a girl pregnant while you are on. Well......
He is the story.
43 years old. been on and off for about 5 years now after taking 15 years off after competing in my 20's.
Was on and my girl was switching birth control so she was no really off for more then a month.
Well it happened, just got back from the doc and heard the heart beat. Wow is all i can say.

And no, this was not planned and no I was not taking HCG or Clomid.

FYI I am pretty excited about it cause it will be my 1st.
(prob a girl from what everyone says on this board cause i was on when this happened lol)

i think congrats are in order, even if it wasn't planned. as long as you are both happy about it.

congarts bro....same thing happened to me about 4 yrs ago...if its a girl be prepared to be punked, because you know they come with a built-in punk meter:)

woww this really freaks me out cuz just yesterday i was at doc appt w/ girlfriend and we too have another baby on the way. The weird think about it is ive been on a heavy cycle as of late 1200mg test, 600 deca, 50mg dbol, 50mg anadrol, and 4iu hgh and she still got pregant. This will be my second. My first is now 16 months old but we had her while i was off. Im still in a state of total shock. All theser feeling goin through me but alotta fear cuz i wish we were more preparwed and farther along in life/ doin betta financially. But like theuy say i truly believe everything does happen for a reason and itll work out. Congralutions to you bro on the 1st baby. When u first see him/her come out its a feelin youve never experienced b4 so much excitement tyoull feel like ur gonna paass out lol. Good luck

:headbang:CONGRADULATIONS:headbang:

Ok, so I have been reading for a while about how you really would have a tough time getting a girl pregnant while you are on. Well......
He is the story.
43 years old. been on and off for about 5 years now after taking 15 years off after competing in my 20's.
Was on and my girl was switching birth control so she was no really off for more then a month.
Well it happened, just got back from the doc and heard the heart beat. Wow is all i can say.

And no, this was not planned and no I was not taking HCG or Clomid.

FYI I am pretty excited about it cause it will be my 1st.
(prob a girl from what everyone says on this board cause i was on when this happened lol)

That is awesome! gratz bro and best wishes on the baby!

I have two to prove that you can still get a girl prego while on, one boy and one girl.

Congratulations Bro, planned or not it will be something you will never regret. Mine are the best thing to ever happen to me and I wouldn't give them up for anything in the world.

Thanks everyone

Yeah I am pretty geeked up about! and I am hoping for a boy but anything healthy is cool with me. Had a long time only worrying about myself, time will be changing (and diaper lol) soon.

And once again thanks everyone for the nice replies. It really means alot to have nice people on this board that you have never met yet have a common bond with. Take care!

Yeah I am pretty geeked up about! and I am hoping for a boy but anything healthy is cool with me. Had a long time only worrying about myself, time will be changing (and diaper lol) soon.

And once again thanks everyone for the nice replies. It really means alot to have nice people on this board that you have never met yet have a common bond with. Take care!

Great attitude bro. Having a child and putting the child ahead of myself was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Huge CONGRATULATIONS friend. You have a lot to look forward to
god bless

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner