YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that have used gh and peptides...comparison?

plang

Kilo Klub Member
I will have to say for me personally...I am pleasantly suprised that the fat loss/mitigating affects seem to equal gh (for me) at a fraction of the cost....even though i was getting a smokin deal on gh (paying 1.5 an iu for domestic delivery) I'm going to stick with peps for my entire offseason.....during contest time I may throw in a couple ius of gh per day....but the days of spending 300-400 a month on gh is over for me.....anyone else have a similar experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I have poor genetics, but I have been up to 10 iu's a day for quite some time and I'm by far no freak.

I have to agree with you on peptides being just as good if not better. I have not tried as many as you have, but I really like me some igf1-lr3 :headbang:

If u mean HGH vs GHRP/CJC1295, i got much better results from peptides in terms of fat lost & fullness.

HGH made me sleepy. I like IGF the most.

It's interesting to me how everyone's experiences are unique. Some gain a lot of weight on peptides, others lose fat etc. I'd say ghrp/grfs vs. GH is a wash basically. With the peptides fat loss was a bit better. With GH I got knee pain relief that I don't get with the peptides, plus most of the fat burning- if not equal to- peptides. So, I just use a little of each together! :) I like that the best. Worst case scenario is me using 2-3 iu of gh per day, and usually just 1 iu with my peptides, so it's all still pretty cheap.

Last edited:
Peptides vs. HGH

About 2-2.5 months ago, I started using peptides for the first time (CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 from Genesis). Some of the very first things I noted immediately in the log I'd started keeping were that the peptides blow HGH away in almost all regards:

-They allowed me to workout with MUCH greater intensity
-Despite working out much harder, my recovery from workouts was much faster, almost 'super-human'
-MUCH better appetite control
-And, now having used them for over 2 months, I still stand by these initial impressions but can also add superior fat loss to the list:

I just noted in a different thread that between 9/24/10 and 11/16/10, I gained only .8 lbs. and lost 4.3% bf (at least according to the bioimpedence scale at my gym)..... yet, my average caloric intake (between 9/24/10 and 11/16/10) was 2,490 cals/day. As a 5'3" female, anything over 2,200 cal/day, given my current activity level is really pushing things, in terms of maintenance. While some claim that HGH can increase maintenance calories, this was never the case for me, (and I dosed it very modestly for a female - 2-3 ius/day). The peptides, however, have obviously increased my maintenance... heck, back when I ran competitively (40-60 miles/week), when I was 19 yrs. old, 2,400 was pushing it for maintenance!

first month of igf1: nothing :banghead:
1 month mgf: nothing :banghead:
2 weeks in grhp/cjc: nothing :banghead:

never tried gh

Now experimenting with some aas w/all peps at once. We'll see????????????

never tried gh

DANM! That blows. Where did you get your peps from? And when you say "nothing", what effect(s) are you trying to achieve?

never tried gh

What's ur dosing schedule like?

Your peptides must be fake. LOL.

Or u're taking it wrongly. But even if u're taking it wrongly u should still see some effect.

By them selves, I like gh much better then peps, but I take them together.

Just like any medication some peopl respond amazingly some people do not....I've never been a hyper responder to AAS...but I have been to igf, mgf, and to a lesser extent cjc/ghrp.......

I think some people fall victim to the nocebo affect (opposite of placebo)

Response to a substance will almost certainly vary to a degree per person.

There are however numerous constants - for instance if you have increased your dosage over the course of your research in order to achieve a similar initial result, if sides are no longer present and or capable of being induced, i.e. are dose dependant, then you are (very likely) experiencing adaptation.

All of this can be resolved by ceasing research for several weeks. Give your body a break.

Just like any medication some peopl respond amazingly some people do not....I've never been a hyper responder to AAS...but I have been to igf, mgf, and to a lesser extent cjc/ghrp.......

I think some people fall victim to the nocebo affect (opposite of placebo)

^I would still think he'd notice some effect(s)... even a typical side effect, if not serious, would be comforting, imo, to know that you didn't get bunk peps.

It will be very interesting to as to who his source is and when he was taking them in relation to food (or other substances)... but in my own experience where my eating has been out of control, I've taken the peps either seconds before eating (or seconds after eating) and still noticed some effects. Obviously this is not ideal, but the peps have actually stopped me on more than one occasion from completely raiding the fridge in the face of EXTREME hunger.

The other possibility is that his peptides were somehow damaged during shipping due to adverse temperature conditions and/or sat out to long after they were delievered.

Though one is synthetic and the other naturally secreted, rHGH or secretagogue, tasks are equal -- occupy the GH receptor.

However when someone is saying one is working better for me than another, this should be interpreted as one substance is being accepted via the GH receptor over or better than the other and not necessarily that one GH exceeds or out performs the other. In the end, it's your body that will decide whether or not the secreted or synthetic amino acid will reside on the receptor. Once this is done, the body takes over from there. If however the protein is eliminated, then receptors we're either saturated, desensitized or rejected as foreign.

Some things I'd seriously question:

Suppliers of each?
Pharmaceutical over another?
Dosages per, comparable?
Duration of prior research on each?

These are indeed variables that will effect a persons GH receptor acceptance or lack thereof.

Of course price comparisons are a different matter altogether.

DANM! That blows. Where did you get your peps from? And when you say "nothing", what effect(s) are you trying to achieve?

body building. not meant to be a jerk @ it, but no other way to put it. :)

"What's ur dosing schedule like? "
- Research as follows-
igf 80 mcg bi lat pre w/o 30 min. 15 min prior carbs, 15 min after carbs (Ron's protocol)

mgf 300 mgf bi lat post w/o @ (5 min after) 10 minutes later sugar/bcaa, 30 minutes later whey protein shake, maybe a few more carbs w/ it

ghrp 150 mcg 2x a day upon rising/b 4 bed no food for 30 min -1 hour
cjc 100 mcg 2x aday upon rising/ b 4 bed of course no food after

"Your peptides must be fake. LOL.Or u're taking it wrongly. But even if u're taking it wrongly u should still see some effect."

No way. Got from Adam and Ron. I don't believe they are fake. Adam actually let me have a free go round b/c of the first round being ineffective. Again no way.
As far as talking wrong, well that is what a lot of threads are for, but I believe the methods so far have been solid enough to get me excited 2 some changes, but I cannot say that.................Yet.
I am still holding on to some hope :) :D :)

btw I appreciate no one really jumping down my face saying how much i do this or that. I really use these boards as an informative learning tool, and if not for them, I would have no education on these subjects. Unfortunately, my success has not been outstanding, but I am always trying to improve my base, as I plan on competing and being in this sport for some time.
You guys are appreciated for the help/advice/feedback
-c

"What's ur dosing schedule like? "
- Research as follows-
igf 80 mcg bi lat pre w/o 30 min. 15 min prior carbs, 15 min after carbs (Ron's protocol)

mgf 300 mgf bi lat post w/o @ (5 min after) 10 minutes later sugar/bcaa, 30 minutes later whey protein shake, maybe a few more carbs w/ it

"Your peptides must be fake. LOL.Or u're taking it wrongly. But even if u're taking it wrongly u should still see some effect."

No way. Got from Adam and Ron. I don't believe they are fake. Adam actually let me have a free go round b/c of the first round being ineffective. Again no way.
As far as talking wrong, well that is what a lot of threads are for, but I believe the methods so far have been solid enough to get me excited 2 some changes, but I cannot say that.................Yet.
I am still holding on to some hope :) :D :)

What about lowering the ghrp dose to 100 upon waking and pre bed and use ghrp post workout? IMO one of the most important times....and in my experience mgf doesn't interfere with ghrp/cjc....

Mind if I give you my opinion? I see conflicts here.

- Research as follows-

IGF is great for differentiation (only). May I ask your age?

-

There is a greater chance, via your Pre WO IGF dose that you have induced differentiation and will overide this MGF dose. In essense, this MGF dose might very well be a complete waste and you're truckin along with IGF promotion (only).

-

Depending on WO time and when you injected these doses in comparison, either the IGF (especially if LR3) and or MGF (PEG??) you are in effect, blunting GH secretion. These admins could very well also be a complete waste, if not seriously blunted.

In a nut shell, as best as I can tell, the only substance that might be working for you would be the IGF, as the other two have a greater chance of being cancelled, if not seriously blunted.

No shit, but I was thinking more along the lines of specifics i.e.:

-gain muscle
-loss fat
-improve general recovery
-heal an injury
-increase intensity of workouts
-etc.

And Ron's peptides are the real fucking deal, so something else must be wrong. Unfortunately I don't have enough experience in this area to make suggestions (other than to make sure not to take the GHRH/GHRP near food/carbs); so hopefully you'll be able to get to the bottom of it.

I'm just going to play Devil's advocate and through it out there. I completely disagree with 123cctv. I do my IGF 30 min pre w/o and MGF immediately after. I also dose my CJC / GHRP 3 - 4 times a day on days I don't train and sometimes only twice on days that I do train as I don't like to do it near my MGF and IGF doses. I've done IGF many times before. I once did 80mcg a day with 3g of test. I got to a thick 260lbs, but felt terrible. I now do 600 of test and 600 of deca along with my pep dosing. I'm now 271lbs and leaner. I would look more into your diet and AAS usage and post that. Everyone is going to have a different hypothesis. I have a BS in Biomedical Science and that doesn't mean shit when figuring out peptide dosing. What does matter is the lbs on the scale and the inches on my body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131