over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron or Masterone for contest prep

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
between the two of these drugs both being similar in action to one another what would be your preferance?

I'm wanting to add one of the two for the final 4-6 weeks of prep . I'd rather not add another oral to the mix as last year i think i was taking to much and diden't do my liver any favors.

My plan is to run HGH , Test and EQ for the first 12 week then swap out the EQ for Tren and add in low dose winstrol and either one of the other proviron or mastrone

somthing like this

Weeks 1-6 , test @400mg/wk , EQ@400mg/wk , HGH@3iu/ED

weeks 6-10 , test @600mg/wk , EQ@400mg/wk , HGH@4iu/ED

Weeks 10-16 , Test@800mg/wk, Tren at 200mg/wk , HGH@5IU/ed , Winstrol@50mg/ED
and either Mastron at 300mg/wk or Proviron at 50mg/ED

The plan is to go into this prep way leaner than i did last year and grow into the show a little but come in much leaner and harder/
Was clean from late July to November 1st when i started test at 200mg/wk. Better diet and training have resulted in very little loss in size or strength and have steadly gotten leaner

Are you taking an AI?

I, personally would say to run an AI in there, or the proviron if your not already on something like exemestane, arimidex, letro.

I've never run masteron so i cant give you a good opinion on that other than what i hear - that its supposed to be great right before comp to really harden up.

Are you taking an AI?
I, personally would say to run an AI in there, or the proviron if your not already on something like exemestane, arimidex, letro

forgot to mention that , I'm gonna run Letro this go around , used Arimidex in the past and from all the reading i've done its not to good for your HDL

do both like you have outlined
but start proviron 4 weeks out

i would only do the letro if you needed to
up til 2 weeks out....then do 1.25eo 2 weeks out

:cool:

I planned to use the letro sparingly , just enought to shed a little bit of water till closer to the show then add more to peel more of the blaot off if its needed.

thanks for the oppinions guys

forgot to mention that , I'm gonna run Letro this go around , used Arimidex in the past and from all the reading i've done its not to good for your HDL

I've hear letro is pretty bad too and suposidly the only one that doesnt seem to impact cholesterol levels too much is exemestane (aromasin).

Exactly

X2
-JS

I've hear letro is pretty bad too and suposidly the only one that doesnt seem to impact cholesterol levels too much is exemestane (aromasin).

HHMMM , i'll have to look into that then , I remember hearing that one of them wasen't to bad for hitting your levels it was most likely that one , I have plenty of A-dex and was going to order the letro soon , guess i'll have to re think that

I think your going to be dissappointed in the short term affects of masteron.
Its not the wonder drug people make it out to be. 30 days on letro will do very well. Its only 30 days, it wont kill you.

yep agreed .... :headbang:

I think your going to be dissappointed in the short term affects of masteron.
Its not the wonder drug people make it out to be. 30 days on letro will do very well. Its only 30 days, it wont kill you.

30 days of letro is way overkill
unless your prone to tits

its a harsh drug on your system

i use it for no more than 2 weeks at a time
with great results at 1.25 a day (precontest only)
you can actually see a difference in days

now masteron i totally dissagree with you on
if i had to pick one other compound
other than test it would this

Personally gunsmith i would keep the test at 400mg all the way through espcially if using prop dont think increasing it to 800mg so close to the show would be of any benefit for you infact could cause problems but thats just me, everything else seems spot on.

Personally gunsmith i would keep the test at 400mg all the way through espcially if using prop dont think increasing it to 800mg so close to the show would be of any benefit for you infact could cause problems but thats just me, everything else seems spot on.

The doseing of the test will depend more on the plateau effects that may come , i don't plan to up the dose untill the gains slow and in the past these times are close to what i have seen.
I'm using test Cy the majority of the time but will swap it out for suspention for the final 3-4 weeks

Have you ever used Proviron or Mast? I like Masteron, i don't like Proviron: i prefer 225 mg/week of Masteron than 150-200mg/day of Proviron. These 2 drugs could ben very different on your body: proviron don't do nothing on my libido, no matter wich dose (200-300mg/day), Mast is very good on my mood, strenght, libido. andthe hormones imbalance:proviron affect negatively my libido,in my bodyitcts like pure DHT, no effect on muscles but a wrong Testo/estro/dht balance. I think it's due to the fact i probably get no aromatase: without testo in my blood i haven't enough estrogens to detect it by blood test...

With the stack that you have, I would go for Masteron! :)

I guess I react well to DHT's, I like them both. I'd go with Masteron for your cycle, Gunsmith.

On a dose of test around 400mg/wk, Proviron is the best choice to kill estro without destroying libido. And it makes a huge difference in gains for me.

Over 500mg/w I use Aromasin 12.5mg every 4 days.

Masteron is my favorite drug. Id even use it without Test if I could. I tried it for a bit, but libido just wasn't right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131