over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What good prohormones are still around?

Stewie Griffon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just wanted opinions on what prohormones are still currently legal and being marketed

any that still work? or have they all been banned?

yes..this is a copy and paste from a different board

Mentabolan 7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione

Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione

The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol 7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol

Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP

blah blah blah blah.....

NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP

actually it looks more like an advertisement to sell products. the "NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP" part at the end gives it away

i was looking for opinions of bros NOT interested in selling a product.

dude i am a bro...im not selling anything...these are legit prohormones and basically the only good ones that are on the horizon...check out patrick arnolds blog as he talks about acouple of them

COPIED FROM PA's BLOG

Believe it or not, even after all the recent federal crackdowns on synthetic “designer” anabolic steroid analogues there still are some companies willing to roll the dice and introduce new ones to the market. While these are not (yet) controlled substances, they are not natural substances either so selling them as supplements is not exactly kosher. But since these sort of things always sell great I guess some think its worth the risk.

The first compound is estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol-3-one (commonly referred to as “dienolone”). What is ironic about this compound is that the government scheduled it’s precursor (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione - erroneously referred to as “tren”) just last January. If you recall, the old “tren” products worked pretty well but at the same time they were not free of potential adverse side effects. Anyway, as effective a compound as tren was, expect this stuff to work a lot better – and for two reasons. First reason, this is the active hormone and so requires no in-vivo enzymatic conversion. Second reason, this is delivered in a transdermal base so bioavailability goes way up as compared to oral. This product scores an impressive 10:1 on the Hershberger anabolic/androgenic ratio scale, plus it’s got decent absolute anabolic potency. As of yet I have not heard of anyone using it and I don’t know if it has hit the shelves yet.

The second product that is being introduced is very interesting as well. It is 7a,17a-dimethyl-androst-4-ene-3b-17b-diol. This stuff is a precursor to the legendary steroid of decades past known as bolasterone. From what is known of bolasterone it was available in the 1960’s for a very short period of time – possibly being removed from the market because of hepatotoxicity issues. I have never heard of anybody taking real bolasterone before but on paper a few things stick out about the stuff. First of all, it is very potent (6X as anabolic as methyltestosterone). Second of all, it likely aromatizes to a potent estrogen. And lastly, in all likelihood it’s not particularly liver friendly. This all adds up to a steroid that will probably give you a lot of strength and size, water bloat (due to the estrogen), and a relatively high risk of side effects such as gynecomastia and liver stress. Now don’t forget, what is being sold here now is the precursor to bolasterone, and not bolasterone itself. However, I would expect this precursor to have very good conversion to bolasterone because it is a “4-en-3b-ol” steroid, and these convert very readily to the active 3-ketone. Bottom line – this stuff is not for kiddies and that’s for damn sure

LOL, I found this elswhere too!!

Attachments

• c8b8cbfae2fe9e25d5d10d8438a17932.jpg
    c8b8cbfae2fe9e25d5d10d8438a17932.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 20,047
Superdrol clones

My bolasterone will be in this week. I will start it when I get it.
I also have M drol. I was surprised that there were still so many that you could buy.

M-drol, H-drol, All of them are still around. If I am correct they are banned from being produced, but can still be sold. So companies stock piled them and they are good probably until 2013 or so.

O shit no, superdrol clones like beastdrol are still being made....phera and a couple others were on the recent ban list last fall, and M1,4 or some dam thing, but for the most part still widely available for cheap. CEL who makes mdrol, hdrol, e-stane, pplex, they shut down I guess, but IBE, who makes epistane, just released a new one called boladrol, but I guess its harsh as hell on the liver although potent.

O shit no, superdrol clones like beastdrol are still being made....phera and a couple others were on the recent ban list last fall, and M1,4 or some dam thing, but for the most part still widely available for cheap. CEL who makes mdrol, hdrol, e-stane, pplex, they shut down I guess, but IBE, who makes epistane, just released a new one called boladrol, but I guess its harsh as hell on the liver although potent.

interesting I just looked at the chemical compound in beastdrol it is superdrol. I must be mis-informed!!!

Last edited:
just wanted opinions on what prohormones are still currently legal and being marketed

any that still work? or have they all been banned?

Lots of stuff still available, some were banned this past January. Mdrol, Hdrol,
Epistane,Epistrong, M1t by Liquidsolutionz (my favorite), Beastdrol all have solid reputations. There are some new prohormones disclosed above that have promise but are too new to endorse. Dzine is liked by some but is hit and miss. You could trust pretty much anything put out by Competitive Edge Labs but I would research what you are buying and what your goals are and purchase accordingly. The site PHF is a good site with good info also www. anabolicminds.com.

Here are some questions...

I was told Prohormones are just the stuff you use before Steroids.
Um IDK about that but here are the questions

Why take prohormones? are they giving you better results then injectables?
Are they replacements for orals? Are they added to your injectable regimen.
Do any pros take prohormones and why would they?

Here are some questions...

I was told Prohormones are just the stuff you use before Steroids.
Um IDK about that but here are the questions

Why take prohormones? are they giving you better results then injectables?
Are they replacements for orals? Are they added to your injectable regimen.
Do any pros take prohormones and why would they?

Answer no 1. Prohormones /prohormones are legal. Nice not to jepordize your life, job and family, to get an anabolic compound for a change. Better than injectables? Which ones? Test and Tren no, but some otc supplements may surprise you. Some like superdrol or epistane better than d-bol and winstrol.
M1t is awesome.

Answer no 2. Prohormones are orals that convert to a target hormone. If you have a means of securing orals that you like by all means stick with them, For some these product are the best option.

Answer no 3. The pros use what they know and what works for them. I doubt any pro would switch suppliers/gear ect. because they have what they know works for them, and I can understand for that but its nice to have other options out there.

Answer no 1. Prohormones /prohormones are legal. Nice not to jepordize your life, job and family, to get an anabolic compound for a change. Better than injectables? Which ones? Test and Tren no, but some otc supplements may surprise you. Some like superdrol or epistane better than d-bol and winstrol.
M1t is awesome.

Answer no 2. Prohormones are orals that convert to a target hormone. If you have a means of securing orals that you like by all means stick with them, For some these product are the best option.

Answer no 3. The pros use what they know and what works for them. I doubt any pro would switch suppliers/gear ect. because they have what they know works for them, and I can understand for that but its nice to have other options out there.

Thats the answer i was looking for. Not for me, just for others that might stubble on this post. Many guys here don't use gear or havent taken that step ,so your answer will help them a lot.

Lots of stuff still available, some were banned this past January. Mdrol, Hdrol,
Epistane,Epistrong, M1t by Liquidsolutionz (my favorite), Beastdrol all have solid reputations. There are some new prohormones disclosed above that have promise but are too new to endorse. Dzine is liked by some but is hit and miss. You could trust pretty much anything put out by Competitive Edge Labs but I would research what you are buying and what your goals are and purchase accordingly. The site PHF is a good site with good info also www. anabolicminds.com.

M1t is awesome.

thanks for all the good info bro :)

thanks for all the good info bro :)

Glad I could help bro.
Actually there is a sick sale at Lockoutnutrition.com on the Transform line of prohormones and they have a solid reputation. I may jump in on it even though I have a small arsenal already. Lol! I'm starting to feel like the women that keep buying shoes though!

But...

Thats the answer i was looking for. Not for me, just for others that might stubble on this post. Many guys here don't use gear or havent taken that step ,so your answer will help them a lot.

I've used PH's in the past and yes, you can get some amazing gains on them, BUT... many of them are also A LOT more damaging than some oral steroids as well... HDL levels, BP, estrogen, HPTA issues, etc... NOT being a naysayer here, just wanting to give you the entire picture so you also know what to be mindful of when on and how to protect yourself physically.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass