over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I finally dit it! dosing schedule?

1Rhino1

Registered
Well, I have finally done it. I have bought some hgh. I am as stoned as one gang banner can be. Shit is pricey, but I got a fat check this week and I took the plunge. I have been doing some reading about how muh hgh to take, and how many days to take it. It seems like the old heads want to take it seven days a week. One injection in the morning, one post workout. Now a lot of guys do the ten iu three days a week post workout. Say Mon wed Fri, workouts would be chest, back, legs in that order on those days.

Now I have been wanting to run 4 iu daily, seven days a week for a year long period. I read on basskillers site that you should go 2 iu for a month, then up .5 a day per week until a max dosage is acquired. My max will be six a day, that's as high as I really wanna go.

I have bought the shiz and am waiting for it to show. I kind of need to decide what I wanna do here. What would somebody who has extensive experience using gh go with? What would you have done if you started all over again? A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. I have slin, igf, and mgf as well.

I would like to run a good dose while finishing this big cycle, go to a lower dose, then kick it back up for a nice long eq cycle. What to do what to do.....

HGH

I'll bump this as all this confusion with PEP's, insulin,ect, and timing them all to maximize HGH seems to sometimes contradict each other now and then. How about we keep it simple for us new to HGH and hear what has worked best for those who are or have USED THE PROTOCALS that they suggest with the greatest success. There are plenty of threads on the theories and science behind maximizing their effects.... Believe me, I am reading and learning every night (There is no shortage and they are easy to find).
Hey Rhino, how about we just ask for no multiple postings of members correcting each other back and forth quoting studies and the usual bantor that overwhelms a simple thread like this. Just experiences and recomendations for a change.... I don't want to Bogart your thread bro, I just think this might be what you are looking for too.?.? Thanks guys!

Yeah Bro, that's all I'm ever really interested in. ever so often someone erks me and ill get stupid. only from time to time.

This will be my first time using hgh. I read some info saying I should start out as low as 2 iu of hgh and slowly ramp up fowur weeks later. Is it really neccessary to start that low, or would I be alright to hit 3-4 right off the flip?

I was thinking of going from daily injections for around 8-9 months and switching to the 10iu three times a day after the three big workouts. all that really matters is that I am starting, and that is fantastic.

I've been runnin GH(Kigs) for 2 months now. started at 4iu ed, my wife is doin 1.5iu ed. Last 2 weeks I dropped down to 2-2.5iu ed because I forgot what it was like to have hands that worked.

My wife on the other hand is experiencing no sides at all and I can definately tell she's gettin too lean. I recently started her on protein shakes for a few more cals.

I would say start at 2 and work up, BUT it is hard to do it because if you're like me, I wanted to encounter those sides just to "know".

I take mine AM ed and I'm gettin a slight bit leaner without changing diet.

I've been runnin GH(Kigs) for 2 months now. started at 4iu ed, my wife is doin 1.5iu ed. Last 2 weeks I dropped down to 2-2.5iu ed because I forgot what it was like to have hands that worked.

My wife on the other hand is experiencing no sides at all and I can definately tell she's gettin too lean. I recently started her on protein shakes for a few more cals.

I would say start at 2 and work up, BUT it is hard to do it because if you're like me, I wanted to encounter those sides just to "know".

Yeah, the hardest part about that 2iu is hearing from guy after guy that it isn't worth your time to run 2. Run 4-6 always seemed to be the best. I would love to work up to 10 iu, that would be great, but that's 36 kits a year! Whoa!

I may just go ahead and start at four. If all goes well, I will be on cycle still when it shows. I would like to make the best of the last six weeks or so. But you know how that goes. I have the igf and slin too. Also mgf. I may set up the fat stack. What to do, what to do.

nice

Nice answer bro, thanks for sharing..... I'm interested in hearing how it goes at 2.5 over time. I was thinking of starting right at 4 per day like rhino but am interested in hearing how it goes over the next 2 months for you. Also, curious about your wife's results and goals.

To the other Rhino:D Im going on 8 weeks or so and hitting 2 twice a day now. Seems right on but time will tell over the next few months. First thing in morning then post workout mid afternoon.Started at just 2 upon awakening bumped to 1.5 x2 day now 2x2 so 4 total and really no sides. Good luck bro.

To the other Rhino:D Im going on 8 weeks or so and hitting 2 twice a day now. Seems right on but time will tell over the next few months. First thing in morning then post workout mid afternoon.Started at just 2 upon awakening bumped to 1.5 x2 day now 2x2 so 4 total and really no sides. Good luck bro.

Right on brother. I am gonna be finishing a long cycle, and gains are slow but still coming. I added igf and my cycle came back to life. I know adding gh should do the same. Currently running 900mg test e, 600 tren e, 100 winny suspension eod, and gonna be testing methandriol Di prop at 100 eod for a really cool sponsor. I am also in the middle of an igf and slin rotation, one month of each alternating. I would like to throw the 4iu in and if the sides are astronomical, I will back down.

Nice answer bro, thanks for sharing..... I'm interested in hearing how it goes at 2.5 over time. I was thinking of starting right at 4 per day like rhino but am interested in hearing how it goes over the next 2 months for you. Also, curious about your wife's results and goals.

I'll keep ya posted. The wife is only looking for the rejuvenation effects cause she heard Suzanne Somers was on gh.(yah, I know) She says her minor aches and pain are gone as of now, but not much else so far.

When I was at 4iu for 5 or 6 weeks, I felt like an old man. Took me 30 minutes to get goin after waking up. The hand issues were unbearable cause I'm an electrician, but now it's g2g. Feelin my age again. I'm goin for help with fatloss, so I'll probably stay at 2-3iu ed for the duration. Honestly, I'm not too impressed for the price, but it's only been 2 months.

Dont think you will see sides movin up to 4. Start slow like 2 in morning then after month move to 3 1.5x2/day then as I did 2 twice a day. Mild carpel that has totally subsided. I feel great. Gonna ride this protocol for a while. Remember im 42 so my levels are lower than a 20-30 year old. Graphs show steep decline around 40 so that is where Im at. Not messing with any other peps right now, as I do not know enough about them and have not researched them and not sure I need em.

I jumped in and started 4 ius a day...lots of different theories...honestly with gh....I don't think it matters really...to a certain extent Its gonna work whenever...I think am, pwo, and pre bed are all good times...I like running it Ed....never tried any other way..but if it ain't broke don't try to fix it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jumped in and started 4 ius a day...lots of different theories...honestly with gh....I don't think it matters really...to a certain extent Its gonna work whenever...I think am, pwo, and pre bed are all good times...I like running it Ed....never tried any other way..but if it ain't broke don't try to fix it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't decided yet, I would like to hit four on cycle for a bit on cycle.... I may do just that, if sides arise, ill back off.

I got my shit today, awesome. I have decided to run two 2iu doses to see sides. This will tell me whether or not I've gotten good, or bunkage. Also, it will give me the opportunity to make use of a decent dose while on cycle.

You can look at GH use a couple different ways. If you are just doing gh, then the way you've got it layed out is fine- 2iu and 2iu. But, if you want to combine with peptides then you can take your peptides then wait 10-15 min and then take an iu of gh. Doing that 2 x day would save you half your gh if you are inclined to get the most bang for your buck. But, either way is fine imo.

You can look at GH use a couple different ways. If you are just doing gh, then the way you've got it layed out is fine- 2iu and 2iu. But, if you want to combine with peptides then you can take your peptides then wait 10-15 min and then take an iu of gh. Doing that 2 x day would save you half your gh if you are inclined to get the most bang for your buck. But, either way is fine imo.

Okay, I have hgh, igf lr3, slin, mgf, and I have gh fragment. Not to mention the slough of aas. What would you recommend for a doing schedule Bro?

I will be on cycle for 7-8 weeks, and then plan on taking a decent amount of time off and going to another good long cycle. Looking for the works really, but fat loss and skin tightening is the most important issue here. I want to gain mass but I am out more for overall health and for a change in body composition.

Would you be willing to help me with a protocol brother?

does look decent but dang thats alot to keep up with. i hate those change it up weekly cycles. JMO

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws