over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need to grow

paper-soldier

Newbies
started my first cycle about six weeks ago. on sustanon 250 started with one amp the first 4 weeks now I'm doing 2 a week. I noticed small change but nothing drastic. What am I missing?

Patience. That's what you're missing.

Building new muscle tissue is a very slow process.

We're making a huge assumption here. And that is that you have the most important part of your cycle wired => DIET!!!

I've seen some change not a lot I'm going to change my diet. I eat a lot of protein as it is, any one have any dieting tips for me to bulk.

You should be eating roughly 20 calories PER pound of bodyweight on a bulk, minimum 350grams of protein per day. So if you are 200 pounds, you should be eating approximately 4000 calories and 1400-1500 of those calories should be protein. If you have not gained atleast 10lbs after being on for 6 weeks....either of these can be true....

1. Your amps are bunk
2. Your diet sucks and youre really not eating as much as you think you are.
3. Your training sucks
4. You are expecting way too much way too soon...

On my first cycle, I used 500mg for 15 weeks...
I gained 10lbs within 3 weeks, had gained a full 25lbs after my cycle was over, lost about 10lbs of water after I came off, gained 15lbs of pure muscle after it was all said and done.

Last edited:
Yeah it has to be diet I know I haven't taken in all those calories. My training is good and my product is good maybe expecting to much to quick I would say I gained about 10 pounds. I am 5'11" at 217 my goal was 235 before I started to cut New to this game been lifting for years just ready to go competitive and enter into a show this summer. I appreciate all the reply's

If you want to up your calories very easily, Olive Oil and Peanut Butter is your friend. Throw it in shakes and cook with a lot of olive oil in your eggs, calories fly up fast when your ingesting lots of fats.

big a

You may want to read Big A's thread for beginners. Alot of useful information and he is a very smart man.

Everyone one is differant you may have to do some trial and error.

You will not see alot of growth with 250 a week of test. Read,Read, Read and read.

Ask questions but remember this is a marathon not a sprint it takes time to train your body.

considering you were cutting the game short the 1st few weeks i would consider the beginning of your cycle when you started running 2 a week. 500 is a minimal level. its very good for beginners considering you body has never seen that much test and wouldn't ever if you hadn't started. i ran 500 a week test e 1st time and after 12 weeks had gained 28 pounds!! i lost about 10 to water and had a solid 18 pounds of muscle. eat like a horse, train hard and don't chump yourself off on the sleep. you'll gain or you have some BS sus on your hands.

Sure I guess. You're six weeks deep though and have seen no results. Don't expect it to get any better.

Dont lsiten to this shit. :mad:

paper-soldier, get your diet macros lined up so that you're fueling your body right. Eat a meal only when your hungry and with the same amount of macros every time (ie: 50g pro /17g fat/ and 35g carbs).

paper-soldier, get your diet macros lined up so that you're fueling your body right. Eat a meal only when your hungry and with the same amount of macros every time (ie: 50g pro /17g fat/ and 35g carbs).

Good point...:)

FOOD & lots of it. Healthy choices, of course.

Exactly...healthy choices for a lean body. :)

You misunderstood me. I meant, if he continues doing things as he is doing now, after 6 weeks, things aren't going to "take off." So if he's waiting on the supplements to kick in, he's setting himself up for disappointment.

Of course if he fixed the problem, things would turn around.

You misunderstood me. I meant, if he continues doing things as he is doing now, after 6 weeks, things aren't going to "take off." So if he's waiting on the supplements to kick in, he's setting himself up for disappointment.

Of course if he fixed the problem, things would turn around.

Cachexic, you are so right...I believe his diet is off or again he has bunk gear. :)

1 wurd for ya and thats DIET. u can make this the best cycle eva or totally waste ur time and cash and get nothin outta ur stuff. These r miracles in a bottle there just there to aid u. Stop relying on them like 75% of people do

Yeah it has to be diet I know I haven't taken in all those calories. My training is good and my product is good maybe expecting to much to quick I would say I gained about 10 pounds. I am 5'11" at 217 my goal was 235 before I started to cut New to this game been lifting for years just ready to go competitive and enter into a show this summer. I appreciate all the reply's

Ten pounds in six weeks on only 250mg/wk sounds pretty good to me ?

Whats your bodyfat % ?

considering you were cutting the game short the 1st few weeks i would consider the beginning of your cycle when you started running 2 a week. 500 is a minimal level. its very good for beginners considering you body has never seen that much test and wouldn't ever if you hadn't started. i ran 500 a week test e 1st time and after 12 weeks had gained 28 pounds!! i lost about 10 to water and had a solid 18 pounds of muscle. eat like a horse, train hard and don't chump yourself off on the sleep. you'll gain or you have some BS sus on your hands.
it sounds like you had some great gains, do you have a pic of urself after that cycle?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws