over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just comeing back from hernia surgery

greenknuckles345

Newbies
whats up everyone this is one of my first post on the board i been out of comision for a min now.. had a bad hernia in my stomach big rip down the middle of my abs through my belly button started as a small one and i put it off for a long time and final had two get it taken care of my stats before the op were about 260 10-12% body fat and was moving some serious weight in the gym even with the hernia guess thats why it got worse lol. This was my first week back in the gym after a month and half only doing super light weight keeping my reps around 20 still not back into a full rutine but im gettin there lil by lil i have lost about 30lbs

my question is basicly if ne one has had similar experiences and if so how did they rehab after the surgery i havent done any direct core work and prob wont for another week or so realy nervous about tearing the mesh they wound up puttin like 200 stiches along with the mesh

thanks gk

: please excuse the spelling im no spelling bee champ and my word is on the fritz so no spell check :)

whats up everyone this is one of my first post on the board i been out of comision for a min now.. had a bad hernia in my stomach big rip down the middle of my abs through my belly button started as a small one and i put it off for a long time and final had two get it taken care of my stats before the op were about 260 10-12% body fat and was moving some serious weight in the gym even with the hernia guess thats why it got worse lol. This was my first week back in the gym after a month and half only doing super light weight keeping my reps around 20 still not back into a full rutine but im gettin there lil by lil i have lost about 30lbs

my question is basicly if ne one has had similar experiences and if so how did they rehab after the surgery i havent done any direct core work and prob wont for another week or so realy nervous about tearing the mesh they wound up puttin like 200 stiches along with the mesh

thanks gk

: please excuse the spelling im no spelling bee champ and my word is on the fritz so no spell check :)

I had 3 hernias fixed, all with mesh. I had 2 inguinal hernias and 1 ubmbilical. I waited for about 2 months before I started testing heavier weights and lifts like squats, deads, bentover rows etc. About 3 months after my surgery I did end up retearing my umbilical hernia. The new hole is a lot smaller than the orignal though, and its not grown a bit since it happened and its been about 8 years or so.
So be careful lifting the heavy weights. I think it was deadlifts that tore mine again. I doubt it was the mesh that actually tore. My guess is that it tears lose from the muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131