over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HGH overrated? yes no

POLL: Is HGH overrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strongrhino

Banned
POLL:HGH OVERRATED? YES OR NO!

In terms of muscle growth, antiaging etc. I realize this is all dose dependant but for those on long term have your wanted results been overrated or disappointing?

Last edited:
I think you should rephrase your question.. The title is is HGH overrated, then you say "I realize this is all dose dependant but for those on long term does it live up to the hype and has it been worth your time, money etc?"

Do you want people to vote yes or no for it being overrated. Or do you want people to vote yes or no for it living up to the hype?

I think you should rephrase your question.. The title is is HGH overrated, then you say "I realize this is all dose dependant but for those on long term does it live up to the hype and has it been worth your time, money etc?"

Do you want people to vote yes or no for it being overrated. Or do you want people to vote yes or no for it living up to the hype?
Good point I think I fixed it. But yes would mean being overrated thus not living up to hype. Thanks. And No would be not overrated thus liviing up to hype. Atleast those were my intentions- keep it simple.

overrated??????.....YES
worth the money????.....depends how much you have i guess:D

peps are even MORE worthless:(

gh is.....OK.....for fatloss and overall health
and would do it, if funds were avali.
for competing ONLY.....if i had no plans to ever compete
i would not do it......

NOW....when i'm an oldman, i may feel differently
which i may add is right around the fuckin corner:(

overrated??????.....YES
worth the money????.....depends how much you have i guess:D

peps are even MORE worthless:(

gh is.....OK.....for fatloss and overall health
and would do it, if funds were avali.
for competing ONLY.....if i had no plans to ever compete
i would not do it......

NOW....when i'm an oldman, i may feel differently
which i may add is right around the fuckin corner:(
At 42 im an old man now runnin 4 iu/day of what I think is the best of what I can get my hands on. Plan on being on for life. Of course with 500/tes or so weekly. Just the hgh is pricey, time consuming and really a pain in the ass and although just a couple months in Im eager to see "something". What do you consider and OLD MAN? My plan was starting around 40 which I did!

Last edited:
i would NOT consider 40 "an old man"

most former and reigning mr.Os

are/were very close to 40 OR over

35 to 40 is prime

Well I got 20 years plus of anabolics. So what do consider old then? Most of the charts show a steep decline in production around 35-40 so I was using that as a guide and of course monitoring my igf-1 levels. Twice so far and they are now that of a 18-25 year old. They were initially low so I know its doing something physiologically. Just when ya hit some tes ya "feel" it in 3 weeks or so. something atleast. So far (im sure im bein impatient) really nothin- except levels up. Seein if ya users are happy cause ya know between the gettin, mixin, refrigeration, multiple timed pins this shit is time consuming- not to mention pricey over the long haul.

I'm about 3 months in and so far, yes it's way overated for everything but the annoying side effects in the hands. I might have a different opinion in 3 more months, but for 2-5iu dosage(fatloss and wellbeing) not worth it to me and I won't get anymore. JMO

I'm about 3 months in and so far, yes it's way overated for everything but the annoying side effects in the hands. I might have a different opinion in 3 more months, but for 2-5iu dosage(fatloss and wellbeing) not worth it to me and I won't get anymore. JMO

which brand are u using?

If I recall Bro we started about same time. I was thinking the 6 month mark as well. Just a little frustrated at the lack of any real noticible changes.

Last edited:
I started it at about 36 for anti aging. Still using it. For aging it cant be beat.

I just turned 39. I will stay on as long as I can afford it. I do mix in peptides peroidically, and take a month off a couple times a year to keep it effective.

Last edited:
Over-rated....NO
Over-priced.....YES

At the right ages, it can be a god-send for most in staying lean, or in getting lean. However, if you are naturally lean, and one that doesn't get fat from eating a dozen cheeseburgers everyday, no matter what you do....then it may not do much towards fat-loss in my opinion.

That being said, for most, you can't expect it to work miracles to overcome a total crappy diet...in terms of fat-loss.

However, it does make things easier if you have diet and training together.

BMJ

I started it at about 36 for anti aging. Still using it. For aging it cant be beat.

I just turned 39. I will stay on as long as I can afford it. I do mix in peptides peroidically, and take a month off a couple times a year to keep it effective.

eric whats your protocol please?

Over-rated....NO
Over-priced.....YES

At the right ages, it can be a god-send for most in staying lean, or in getting lean. However, if you are naturally lean, and one that doesn't get fat from eating a dozen cheeseburgers everyday, no matter what you do....then it may not do much towards fat-loss in my opinion.

That being said, for most, you can't expect it to work miracles to overcome a total crappy diet...in terms of fat-loss.

BMJ

I agree. I also feel the older you are, the greater the benefits.

I did 2 iu morning 2iu late afternoon (pwo)... I didnt see results till months 3... By month 6, I didnt want to stop... :( ... ran out of money

Tight skin, fat loss, locked in muscle growth, great sense of well being....

Some of the sponsors have it for very affordable, I just want to be sure I can afford to be on it year round.

Over-rated....NO
Over-priced.....YES

BMJ

what he said....exactly.

I did 2 iu morning 2iu late afternoon (pwo)... I didnt see results till months 3... By month 6, I didnt want to stop... :( ... ran out of money

Tight skin, fat loss, locked in muscle growth, great sense of well being....

Some of the sponsors have it for very affordable, I just want to be sure I can afford to be on it year round.
well that sounds encouraging. My exact protocol as of now. Just got some time to hit the 6 month mark.

eric whats your protocol please?

1st 6 monts 2ius 5 days on 2 off.
6-15 months- 2 ius 7 days a week.
15-20 months 3-4 ius a day.

After 20 months different ways with peptides.

Now, MWF 3.3 ius
Tues, Thurs, Sat-- 100mcg of GHRP/ 100mcg of CJC or Hex, twice a day.
Sunday off.

I will do this for 3.5 months then take a month off. My body needs to be confused to see the same results.

I will probably switch to a different protocol a few months down the road.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear