over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shaving Your Back

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
Im not a hairy bastard like some of ya'll, but I noticed some hair mostly on my traps and inner and outer lats. Im just gonna do it all, but cant reach. I thought bout getting my old lady to spread some nair stuff on me, but wanted to know what ya'll are doing.

I have a really hairy back and I hate it. I tried having it waxed a few times, but I find that I break out horribly after. Now I just have somebody trim it really low with a trimmer. In the summer and for competitions I have somebody shave it. Works great.

Im not a hairy bastard like some of ya'll, but I noticed some hair mostly on my traps and inner and outer lats. Im just gonna do it all, but cant reach. I thought bout getting my old lady to spread some nair stuff on me, but wanted to know what ya'll are doing.

I have the same thing going on as you. I have some clippers and just have my girl shave my back every two weeks. The nair for men stuff i wasnt a fan of. You can get clippers at Wallgreens, cvs type store, pretty cheap.

I used Nair................once and never again.
The bottle says to try it on a small area to ensure you don't have a negative reaction. I should have done what it said. The full back rash was worse than any amount of hair could ever be....

Google the word "Razorba". Been using it for awhile and can not complain at all.

i have a hairy back too, i get it waxed once but got zits everywere so now i dont shave or anything, my girlfreind dosent care so why should i !! in the summer i trim the hair every othe week and its ok...

Clipping is better than shaving, no bumps, breakouts or rashes.

For those of you without a SO to help, they make something called "The Man Groomer"

Home - Mangroomer

I have my girl shave it about every 2 weeks

For those of you without a SO to help, they make something called "The Man Groomer"

Home - Mangroomer

I just put that on my Christmas wish list... That Mangroomer with the extendable handle is a feat of human engineering... I know, my life is on the lame side!!!

I just put that on my Christmas wish list... That Mangroomer with the extendable handle is a feat of human engineering... I know, my life is on the lame side!!!
geesh, most guys would have wished for a hot girl to take care of thier back as a Christmas wish, not the razor :D

Home - Mangroomer

I picked one up a couple months ago. Used it several times since then, works pretty well. I did break out a bit the first few times but your skin gets used to it after a while.

geesh, most guys would have wished for a hot girl to take care of thier back as a Christmas wish, not the razor :D

Yeah... Maybe I need to have some labwork done... might have to add in an AI!!! :D

My wife Veets my back every 4 months. Veet seems to work very well with me.

College story....

When I was in college, I took a lifeguarding class (loved it). Well, I wasn't dating anyone and I was very embarrassed of my ape-like back, so I would drive home every weekend just so my Mom could shave it (little over an hour drive).

For whatever reason, one weekend I didn't go home and it dawned on me Sunday night... lifeguard class! Hairy back! CRAP!

I spent almost an hour trying to reach back around, behind, over, under, etc etc shaving my back by myself. The next day, I had scrapes several inches long all over...

Class gets in the pool... a few girls are looking my way kind of smiling... the guy next to me looks at my back and say's "Dang man! Who'd you hook up with this weekend??!!!"

I'll admit... I let their imagination win :D

40something and I'm growing hair in places that's making me lose cool points and to top it off I have NO gray hair just a gray afro on my ''sack".. WTF!!!
The bodybuilding lifestyle requires extra grooming (mani,pedi,tanning,hair removal)............face it fellas we are metrosexuals..LOL:D

I either have my girlfriend or mother do it. Yup! I get mom to do it! I really do feel like an idiot with back hair, so I do my best to get rid of it every 2-3 weeks. I WILL NOT wear a tank top or show my upper body if it's hairy. No tank tops, no nothing until it's shaved.

I was gonna get a mangroomer but it doesnt give you a clean shave like a razor. It will leave a bunch of stubble. Thats why I got the razorba. Works great although i only use it friday night before the weekend and then by midweek its a mess again.

I am fairly hairy and I have my wife use veet or Nair for sensitive skin, and no issues. I have pretty sensitive skin too.

I usually have my wife to do it about every other week using an electric razor.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws