over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant stop eating

eric1111

Banned
Ghrp-2, grf 129 and igf 1 lr3 and I am really hungry all day and can't stop eating. Trying to keep it clean. I wonder if its the igf or the ghrp-2

Ghrp-2, grf 129 and igf 1 lr3 and I am really hungry all day and can't stop eating. Trying to keep it clean. I wonder if its the igf or the ghrp-2

this sounds awesome to me. i am trying to bulk. hopefully when i do cjc 1295 and ghrp 6, i get the same effect!

I know ghrp-2 causes this but its not just after taking the shot its all day long. After I eat I want to eat more. Its crazy, I like it I'm not trying to put more weight on fat, I trying to loose the fat. If I can gain that's fine as long its not shit. I would get grf 129 instead of cjc. Call ron from genesis he's a good guy

I know ghrp-2 causes this but its not just after taking the shot its all day long. After I eat I want to eat more. Its crazy, I like it I'm not trying to put more weight on fat, I trying to loose the fat. If I can gain that's fine as long its not shit. I would get grf 129 instead of cjc. Call ron from genesis he's a good guy

i thought ghrp 6 was supposed to cause the hunger not, ghrp 2.

I added MGF, CJC / GHRP 2 to my small amount of test, deca and IGF pre w/o. My appetite is insatiable. I eat non stop all day everyday and I have made dramatic improvements in my physique. I don't even try to fight it after seeing 30 days worth of results. I went from 260 to 268 in 30 days. I'm 5'9

Im also doing low dosage of test. I am so hungry cant stop eating. Im trying to eat good but its so hard.

Dude the IGF, MGF, CJC and GHRP from Genesis Peps (Ron) is awesome. My apetite increased and def put in some mass with no additional mas.. I am constantly having increase my food intake:headbang:

Im also doing low dosage of test. I am so hungry cant stop eating. Im trying to eat good but its so hard.

dude, i am planning on doing cjc 1295 with ghrp 6 and low dose of test, 250 mgs of test enth for 8 weeks. keep me posted on your results, since mine sounds like it will be similar to yours. what dose are you running test at?

Funny thing.

I never had the hunger issue of IGF.

GHRP-6 made me a little hungry but not much.
Probably the first 2 weeks it did but now hardly.

I wish it did. I need an appetide booster.

Geez, I can't help but LMAO reading this.......

......in light of the fact the that I am STAVED and as a result consume 4,000-6,000+ calories if I don't take my peps! :eek:

As for GHRP 2 vs. 6, from what I've read, 6 is supposed to cause more hunger. I can't say from experience, as I've only used 2.

Then again, since the peps seem to have the opposite effect on me in terms of hunger, I'm wondering if the 6 will offer more appetite suppression than the 2....! :D

Funny thing.

I never had the hunger issue of IGF.

GHRP-6 made me a little hungry but not much.
Probably the first 2 weeks it did but now hardly.

I wish it did. I need an appetide booster.

Try eating bigger meals when u are hungry...I usually eat 4-5 times a day max....but I eat meals in the range of 1-1500 cals...I'm a hardgainer by nature and only recently have i found out what works for me...I have to eat large meals when hungry...sometimes that's three hours later....sometimes and hour...or even 5 hours later...Ive averaged 5-6k clean cals the last 5 weeks eating when hungry this way and the results truly have me somewhat taken back...it's been a combo of things (peps, post contest, overdieted, tons of cals)

The GHRP is definitely known for this. I know I have my days where nothing in the house is safe. I just cook a shit load of schicken on sundays and get a bunch of those frozen bags of veggies.

They are pretty big volume but still keep my diet clean. God knows when I'm starving my patience level for cooking is at a minimum.

Try eating bigger meals when u are hungry...I usually eat 4-5 times a day max....but I eat meals in the range of 1-1500 cals...I'm a hardgainer by nature and only recently have i found out what works for me...I have to eat large meals when hungry...sometimes that's three hours later....sometimes and hour...or even 5 hours later...Ive averaged 5-6k clean cals the last 5 weeks eating when hungry this way and the results truly have me somewhat taken back...it's been a combo of things (peps, post contest, overdieted, tons of cals)

I'm a hardgainer just like u.
Before bodybuilding i looked like a drug addict so i decided to do something about it.

Going back to the peptides. I never had that super hunger issue everyone is talking about. I wish i hard.

Currently i'm taking shakes (weight gainer) to add extra calories. Speaking of which, i'm looking to change my peptides combo. So far i'm doing GHRP-6/CJC1295 for the past 5 months.

Could u recommend another/better combo?

I'm a hardgainer just like u.
Before bodybuilding i looked like a drug addict so i decided to do something about it.

Going back to the peptides. I never had that super hunger issue everyone is talking about. I wish i hard.

Currently i'm taking shakes (weight gainer) to add extra calories. Speaking of which, i'm looking to change my peptides combo. So far i'm doing GHRP-6/CJC1295 for the past 5 months.

Could u recommend another/better combo?

Try ipa/mod grf or ghrp2/mod grf......ipa u can ramp up the dose and get a bigger release

On ghrp2 u can do the same...I get the best sleep on ghrp2....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131