over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Andriol for hrt

J.D

Banned
Why does no one seem to take andriol for hrt is it expensive even on script or does it not work as well cant be to bad if its just for hrt? i just think it would be my choice if i was on real hrt and doing no more cycles, couldnt be bothered injecting myself anymore may be im just being lazy lol

andriol is expensive and injectable test are easier, cheaper and there is no stomach irritation with injection...

i was under the impression that andriol although in theory is a great product the reality is that it does not actually work that well due to break down problems

i was under the impression that andriol although in theory is a great product the reality is that it does not actually work that well due to break down problems

Organon said they solved that issue, but....:confused:

To pay 5 times the amount as injectible and to not get atleast comparable effects seems to deter many people. In all honesty unless someone absolutely cant pin then I dont see any reason why it should be used over cypionate or something of that nature.

i dont really know about the recommanded dose for trt (talking about andriol) but i know that its 40 mg test undecanoate and the absorbtion of this may be at 20%(a freind of mine was taking 10 pills a day) so you can try 2 pills a day then do a blood test to see the free test results and if you have the money to trt with andriol go for it and let us know about your results

I have also taken 10 a day its good stuff I really liked it but it is exspenisive at 10 a day. I picked them up in Bahrain a few years ago at a pharmacy not to many fakes either. They were 22.00 a bottle.MM

Why does no one seem to take andriol for hrt is it expensive even on script or does it not work as well cant be to bad if its just for hrt? i just think it would be my choice if i was on real hrt and doing no more cycles, couldnt be bothered injecting myself anymore may be im just being lazy lol

I dont like ANDRIOL at all even for TRT. You could try the gel,,,or better yet use the inject.

test undecanoate is availabe as an injectable now (rx name: Nebido) but I believe it's only available (in a pharmaceutical setting, anyways) in Europe.

I dont like ANDRIOL at all even for TRT. You could try the gel,,,or better yet use the inject.

My Dad is 70 and I was thinking of getting him on some Andriol.

Even if the absorption rate was 20% to 30% that wouldn't that still be better that the small dose in Androgel ??

weak- we used to suck the juice out of the caplets and inject em. So many better options.

I used undestor and andriol in the 80s. High priced garbage.
Maybe for some geriatric older guys it may work. For me it was like
throwing money down the toilet. 8- 40mg caps daily did nothing.

Androstenedione (the first pro hormone)- which happened to be derived from pine needles was stronger. No lie. circa 1995

weak- we used to suck the juice out of the caplets and inject em. So many better options.

Yeah I can picture my dad trying to suck the oil out of them:(

But honestly I can't picture myself handing my Dad a bottle of Test and a syringe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131