YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid, but serious question about pump n pose..

pumpkinhead

Registered
I understand how the oil sits in the muscle for months on end and allows for the fascia to stretch to allow room for more muscle growth...and only stays in for around 6 months or so....not years like people originally thought.

now, my stupid, but serious question. What would happen if someone was to inject pump n pose with a Sub Q injection, rather then IM. and before you ask, no its not for my dick. LOL.

My wife has a area where a subq cyst was removed, and it dimples in, she is very self concious of it.... wasn't sure if a sub q injection would ball up and cause infection... or act the same way it does in the muscle, and just disapate after a few months. We had thought about shoving a few CC around the area (slowly over a few weeks) to even it out... but really not sure how it would react sub q.

I know we could go to a surgeon, but money is tight now..and thinking this might work for short term.. just worried about infection going sub q

Edit: Misunderstood the question

Last edited:
Don't mess with pump n' pose.

Use Syntherol.

Here's all you need to know...not the BS!
Read the info and follow the insturctions.

If you'd like more info or consultation, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
I understand how the oil sits in the muscle for months on end and allows for the fascia to stretch to allow room for more muscle growth...and only stays in for around 6 months or so....not years like people originally thought.

now, my stupid, but serious question. What would happen if someone was to inject pump n pose with a Sub Q injection, rather then IM. and before you ask, no its not for my dick. LOL.

My wife has a area where a subq cyst was removed, and it dimples in, she is very self concious of it.... wasn't sure if a sub q injection would ball up and cause infection... or act the same way it does in the muscle, and just disapate after a few months. We had thought about shoving a few CC around the area (slowly over a few weeks) to even it out... but really not sure how it would react sub q.

I know we could go to a surgeon, but money is tight now..and thinking this might work for short term.. just worried about infection going sub q

You would be hard pressed in controlling the shape of the oil when it's SQ. Plus the extremelly long time of dissipation might cause other problems. Might - as I don't know what since I haven't seen anyone do it before.

If the dimple is SQ, it means it's more due to fat surrounding it, wouldn't it? Is he would drop fat, then the surrounding area would become flatter, making the dimple less noticeable. That is if I understood correctly what you said.

Wasnt trying to be a dick or anything. I honestly never looked into the stuff.

Last edited:
THis is going to see really stupid.

If this stuff dissipates why does greg valentinos arms still look so fucking stupid?

You've been here 8 months and you ask this kind of question??

You would be hard pressed in controlling the shape of the oil when it's SQ. Plus the extremelly long time of dissipation might cause other problems. Might - as I don't know what since I haven't seen anyone do it before.

If the dimple is SQ, it means it's more due to fat surrounding it, wouldn't it? Is he would drop fat, then the surrounding area would become flatter, making the dimple less noticeable. That is if I understood correctly what you said.

I understand what your saying, not really fat, as when she is in contest shape can still see it. its like a 1" area that was removed, now its a very noticible.

maybe synth wouldn't be the best, hmmmm maybe a collagen based something, since its ment to go under the skin. I found bovine Collagen, same stuff they use in juvederm, but would have to do some serious sterilizing and don't think they sell Lidocain(for pain) over the counter legally...

from my understanding and some research... Juvederm (lip filler, wrinkle filler)

is liquid bovine collagen, antiseptic (probably ba would work), and 3% lidocain... I know the BA is legal, and the bovine collagen is legal, just not sure about the lidocain. That might be a safer bet, then using synth and might fill the scar where the cyst was removed.

I understand what your saying, not really fat, as when she is in contest shape can still see it. its like a 1" area that was removed, now its a very noticible.

maybe synth wouldn't be the best, hmmmm maybe a collagen based something, since its ment to go under the skin. I found bovine Collagen, same stuff they use in juvederm, but would have to do some serious sterilizing and don't think they sell Lidocain(for pain) over the counter legally...

from my understanding and some research... Juvederm (lip filler, wrinkle filler)

is liquid bovine collagen, antiseptic (probably ba would work), and 3% lidocain... I know the BA is legal, and the bovine collagen is legal, just not sure about the lidocain. That might be a safer bet, then using synth and might fill the scar where the cyst was removed.

Lidocain is only for the injection pain. No need for it.

Obviously I don't condon this type of thing and I wouldn't advise someone on it. Ha but if it was me I would probably use sterile grapeseed oil first to see if it fills in nicely. If it doesn't at least the grapeseed oil will fade quick and may give you a reffrecne as to how much to use. Then maybe try the collagen based product. Still I've never researched it and I'm not sure what kind of problems could come from it. Keep us updated if you try it and results. I'm curious as to how it goes.

Obviously I don't condon this type of thing and I wouldn't advise someone on it. Ha but if it was me I would probably use sterile grapeseed oil first to see if it fills in nicely. If it doesn't at least the grapeseed oil will fade quick and may give you a reffrecne as to how much to use. Then maybe try the collagen based product. Still I've never researched it and I'm not sure what kind of problems could come from it. Keep us updated if you try it and results. I'm curious as to how it goes.

thats why I was not wanting to use oil, as when injected subq, oil can ball up and form a nice little abcess for infection to grow... thats why I was thinking waterbased. I dunno, may just have to spend the 500 at the plastic surgeon for a temp fix, or few thousand for perm fix

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws