over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metal Militia

walker11

Registered
I wanted to let yall know that there is a new Metal Militia chapter in Winchester, VA. We are still building up the gym and gathering equipment, but we currently have: a monolift, competition bench, power rack with band pegs, reverse hyper, GHR, multiple sets of bands and chains, specialty bars, deadlift platform with band links, and a few other peices of powerlifting equipment.
Currently most of the guys are competing amature in IPA and SPF meets. However we do have multiple world record holders in both pro and amature divisions along with a top 10 165 lb. lifter, a top 25 275 lb. bench presser, and a 308 lb. world champ.
If any of yall are in the area and looking for a place to train, or want to come by the gym for a few training sessions just to see what we're all about, you can message me here, contact us on our facebook page, or go to our website for the gyms e-mail and phone number.
**broken link removed**

Big A approved this post

I see Mean Gene was there also. Congrats on the new chapter.... spread Metal Militia...

Definitly congrats on the new chapter!!!

just got an update from the guys who lifted this past weekend at the IPA Christmas Carnage. Our 242 AM teen lifter managed to put 60 lbs. on his RAW total in just 3 months! And Dave Sands (181 Pro) broke another world bench record with a 405 RAW bench in the open division.

What's up walker it's branden. How you been. I'm healing up pretty good bro I'll be in there tomorrow hopefully. Yeah guys it's an awesome gym and we train seriously. As soon as I'm completely healed I'm gonna beat that 615 raw squat I did at IPA PA State championships. I'm just worried that me tearing my bicep tendon is gonna hurt my bench. See you soon bro.

Branden, good to hear you're doing better, did you get any PRP injections done or just let it heal on its own? i'm not going to be at the gym at the usual time tomorow but the other guys will be, i have some family in from out of town so i'll be going in early, but i should be in at the usual time friday and sunday, so hopefuly i'll see you there then. and i'm finaly back to benching and board pressing again, but don't have the rotation in my shoulder to squat yet, thats still a few months away. Did anyone tell you that Dave attempted a 1000 lb. squat last week at 165?

Just want to let yall know that we are hosting the IPA VA/WVA State Championships May 7th in Gore, VA.
Hope to see some of yall there.

Metal Militia is thinking of having a seminar with Matt Kroczaleski and we are trying to figure out about how many people would be interested in comming to it. If you have an interest please PM me so i can tell the gym owner

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear