over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To those who tried Melatonin + GHRP/GHRH

chemicalwarrior

Registered
So, some remember that I wrote awhile back about incorporating GHRP/GRF into a nightly protocol with melatonin (check out my blog in my signature for the article if you can't find it anywhere else). I felt I was getting good results from the protocol when I stumbled across it by accident and then later found some info that I believed supported it.

Someone on another forum pointed out what I was missing and so I looked into it further on Dat's forum. Basically, the problem with what I was proposing- in Dat's explanation- is that the GHRP in the equation is doing the same thing the melatonin is (suppressing somatostatin). But, having run GHRPs and grf's together before and not having gotten the same amount of results even from multiple dosing, I still wonder if there's something to the protocol I outlined in the article. Again, the whole reason I looked into it was because I felt I was getting something out of it in the first place.

But, how about you? Did anyone try this with any luck? Anyone else notice any positive effects? Increased fat loss, overall better sleep (Duh, big dose of melatonin :) ), more GH relatated sides: increase finger stiffness etc.?

If you tried it, how did it work for you? If you haven't tried it, would you be willing to give it a run in place of your regular protocol or in addition to it? Let me know. I want to get a real world consensus on this!

I was using it with a nightly dose of CJC/GHRP but I recently ran out,will get some more when I go back to wal-mart.The only benefit I noticed was slept better..but I'm sure it ran deeper than that.I believe there is a synergy b/w them.

When using melatonin only I hav trouble waking up...when using ghrp/ghrh+melatonin I have no problem waking up and get deep sleep

I don't take the cjc/ghrp at night but I do take melatonin. The reason I don't use peps at night is because the prolactin causes me trenlike insomnia. The cool thing about prolactin is it increases LH receptors in the leydig cells. This helps to recover HPTA during pct. The prolactin mostly clears by bedtime.

About 1 hr before bed I take a benzo. Benzos are GABA receptor agonists. This is why they calm you down and help you sleep. At bedtime I take 3 grams of glutamine and 6 mgs melatonin. I had to cut the melatonin back from 9 mgs because I couldn't hardly get outa bed in the morning.(still have trouble haha) GABA supplementation isn't as good as the glutamine GABA doesn't cross the BBB as well as glutamine and it converts to GABA. I believe the pulse amplification is close to what I got on peps. Not just because of the glutamine and melatonin but after peps subsequent pulses are better anyway. And then there's the fact that I use CJC no DAC/GHRP-2 at 100/200 in the two earlier pulses.

I've gotten leaner since I started this. Right now I'm toying with the idea of throwing in some ipamorelin at night because it doesn' increase prolactin or cortisol. I'll quit harping on now but wanted to post because I feel the melatonin has helped a lot. I've learned a lot in this forum. It's really good having peptides in your BB arsenal.:D

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys! I think what stands out is that everyone has slightly different reactions to different substances. The cool thing about peptides is that we can tailor use to our own needs and preferences!

I don't take the cjc/ghrp at night but I do take melatonin. The reason I don't use peps at night is because the prolactin causes me trenlike insomnia. The cool thing about prolactin is it increases LH receptors in the leydig cells. This helps to recover HPTA during pct. The prolactin mostly clears by bedtime.

About 1 hr before bed I take a benzo. Benzos are GABA receptor agonists. This is why they calm you down and help you sleep. At bedtime I take 3 grams of glutamine and 6 mgs melatonin. I had to cut the melatonin back from 9 mgs because I couldn't hardly get outa bed in the morning.(still have trouble haha) GABA supplementation isn't as good as the glutamine GABA doesn't cross the BBB as well as glutamine and it converts to GABA. I believe the pulse amplification is close to what I got on peps. Not just because of the glutamine and melatonin but after peps subsequent pulses are better anyway. And then there's the fact that I use CJC no DAC/GHRP-2 at 100/200 in the two earlier pulses.

I've gotten leaner since I started this. Right now I'm toying with the idea of throwing in some ipamorelin at night because it doesn' increase prolactin or cortisol. I'll quit harping on now but wanted to post because I feel the melatonin has helped a lot. I've learned a lot in this forum. It's really good having peptides in your BB arsenal.:D

Wow! Very good stuff man. I think I just learned a whole day's worth in one post! I like the way you have your peps structured/tailored to your needs. I would say I got a better night's sleep when I was running the melatonin with the ipamorelin vs. ghrp-2, now that you mention it. But, I still get a good night's sleep 90% of the time (I'm kind of a high strung person as is, so I have trouble sleeping here and there anyhoo).

It's good to know about the LH increase from prolactin- I didn't know about that! I've been running ghrp-2 since just before I started pct this time and was wondering why "the boys" seemed a bit fuller. Maybe that answers some of that.

I was using it with a nightly dose of CJC/GHRP but I recently ran out,will get some more when I go back to wal-mart.The only benefit I noticed was slept better..but I'm sure it ran deeper than that.I believe there is a synergy b/w them.

There may be a synergy that's valuable. But, I can only guess. As I mentioned, someone pointed out to me that the ghrp depresses sst output, raising GH release much more than the melatonin could. But, melatonin on its own can raise GH levels 157% over baseline for a short time. So, that leaves me with 2 questions:

1) Does melatonin further suppress sst over the life of the pulse? Since melatonin lasts in the system for several hours (or its effects do) its effects should cover the time period of the entire GH pulse. The issue then becomes: through what pathways does melatonin suppress sst? If it does this in a different way than ghrp, then it may offer some added benefit.

2) Is there any value to "setting the bar higher" in terms of raising GH levels before the ghrp/ghrh injection? When you use HGH shortly after a peptide shot, the body recognizes it as part of the natural pulse and you get an even greater release of GH. Does raising levels of GH by aprox 150% over baseline with melatonin add anything to this equation?

I can only speculate. I would love to have access to capable minds and hands to test all this out in a lab setting. Think of all the possibilities and answers we could get by testing this and other substances with peptides.

I'll add 3mg of melatonin to my stack of Ipa/ sermoralin and Huperzine A

When you talk about melatonin are you refering to the peptide Melanotan 2 ?

When you talk about melatonin are you refering to the peptide Melanotan 2 ?

No, He is refering to exactly what he typed: melatonin
Sleep aid that can be found in the vitamin dept at any grocery or drug store.

The first 2 nights i slept like a drunkard. Last night I couldnt seem to stay down. I hit the gym tonight. All lifts were up. I just felt good under the weights. I dont know if they're related. I'm gonna keep going and keep you posted.

It seems to shorten my sleep need....I sleep 4-6 hrs max when taking it...but I'm refreshed from the shorter amount...where as before with ghrp/mod grf I would sleep 4-6 but seem to need another hour or two

It seems to shorten my sleep need....I sleep 4-6 hrs max when taking it...but I'm refreshed from the shorter amount...where as before with ghrp/mod grf I would sleep 4-6 but seem to need another hour or two

I agree with the lessening amount of needed sleep

going to try this with my cjc & ghrp cycle....will be starting this wk....i will follow up in a wk......

going to try this with my cjc & ghrp cycle....will be starting this wk....i will follow up in a wk......

keep us posted.

I would like to note that I had read some studies recently indicating that melatonin had a negative effect on lowering LH and FSH release in males...

Im pretty sure im not the only one who has heard about this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity