over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work after Riptropin Usage (IGF-1) levels

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
My 53 year old friend (I'm 47 - not me) has been on Riptropin for several months. Started at 1.5ius ED, for the last 7 weeks has been on 2ius ED.

His IGF-1 levels were 274. Both him and I think thats very good for his age and the low dose.

His T3 & 4 and TSH were all in the normal range. He is on MD prescribed HRT for 2+ years. 125-150mg of Test per week.

He plays/trains for competive hockey and boxes, and lifts twice a week. He just wants to be lean, not heavily muscled. 6 feet maybe 190. Lean. Especially for 53.

Comments please on levels?

I just took a glance at a few of my old lab tests. In my mid 50's (54-57), my IGF-1 stayed around 250-275 with 2iu 5 days on/ 2 days off using US pharm grade when I was making more money. Now I use generic Chinese yellow tops and need to use 2.5x as much to get similar results. My HRT prescription includes 240mg Test /week.

My 53 year old friend (I'm 47 - not me) has been on Riptropin for several months. Started at 1.5ius ED, for the last 7 weeks has been on 2ius ED.

His IGF-1 levels were 274. Both him and I think thats very good for his age and the low dose.

His T3 & 4 and TSH were all in the normal range. He is on MD prescribed HRT for 2+ years. 125-150mg of Test per week.

He plays/trains for competive hockey and boxes, and lifts twice a week. He just wants to be lean, not heavily muscled. 6 feet maybe 190. Lean. Especially for 53.

Comments please on levels?

Right levels, maybe in the low part of the range(the high is 300-325 if i remember correctly), but i don't find the PDF list of IGF1 range level at various age,various test/hGH use, the doc gave me...

Right levels, maybe in the low part of the range(the high is 300-325 if i remember correctly), but i don't find the PDF list of IGF1 range level at various age,various test/hGH use, the doc gave me...
Just took a glance off one of my labs. Expected normal range is 81-225 on my Quest Labs results at 55 years old.

All good news

The Riptropin must be very good. And cheap.

I'm 47 and take 5ius, 5 days a week. I'm curious to see where I shake out. I'll post up when I find out.

Well then maybe Im overdoing it a bit. Im 42 on 4iu RIPS for 8 weeks to the day had my free tes and IGF-1 levels checked this week (for 2nd time- once before starting- they were in the 2's) and I was in the high 5's around 3-4 hours after administration. Alot depends on when he last dosed. Peaks (ive read) 3-5 hours post administration. So- if for instance he dosed the prior evening and tested the next day they would test lower than peak for sure. ANYLABTESTS now charges $120 for the one the one test so I also had my test levels, psa, cholesterol and free testosterone checked for $170 as I will do quarterly cause I plan on bein on for good. My tes and IGF-1 levels were nearly identical. Coincidental. Again in the high 5's for IGF-1 and low 6's for tes. Only on 500mg of mostly sus but switch it up with cyp and enan every 3rd pin.

Just took a glance off one of my labs. Expected normal range is 81-225 on my Quest Labs results at 55 years old.

Normal range for people not on HRT? I think On a normal-high level of test(nat or HRT)-hGH, IGF1 should be from 225 to 300.

Normal range for people not on HRT? I think On a normal-high level of test(nat or HRT)-hGH, IGF1 should be from 225 to 300.
Anything above what I posted is above the normal range by established medical standards for my age range. 225-300 is the goal for anti-aging therapy.

when i started hgh therapy, my igf was 150. i was 50 years old. my female friend, same age igf 100. doctor said this was normal. 274 is very good. my antiaging doctor wanted me at 300igf levels. riptropin must be very good.:headbang:

It depends on when he took his GH shot. If he shot 1.5iu's, that will only elevate IGF levels for around 2-3hrs, so when did he take his last shot before the bloodwork?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws