over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good lean building combos

plowboy

Registered
What are some good lean building combination, maybe a few pounds of muscle but noticable gains, low water retions etc etc etc... long esters and shorts esters orals and injectable. i am currently on npp and prop.

What are some good lean building combination, maybe a few pounds of muscle but noticable gains, low water retions etc etc etc... long esters and shorts esters orals and injectable. i am currently on npp and prop.

Blend your protein and inject it into the spot where you most likely desire to put size on!

Npp, Prop, Var, Tren A, Masteron, Winny, THose are all up your alley.

Plus a clean diet....:)

How about mainly a clean diet. If you're only talking about a few lean pounds, a very clean anabolic diet will do it with very little AAS. NPP & low dose Prop would be my first choice. But that's just me.

What is your definition of low does prop. How many milligrams of each every other day

What is your definition of low does prop. How many milligrams of each every other day
I gotten the most success at 50-100mg ED, not EOD. So basically I've experimented with dosages between 350 and 700mg per week in the last few years.

50mg ED worked very well for me on long cycles- especially when tapering off at the end. I've done over a gram a week of test E pinning twice a week. And the results were close 2 months after the cycle. Except coming off is much easier tapering off Test Prop ED shots for me.

Diet is definitely the key to grow and staying lean.

Pharm grade sust (organon/omnas).. & (Homebrew) tren are my bread n butter when I want lean gains without the water.. Usually run eod .. sust weeks 1-16.. tren weeks 6-16..

tren, masteron, winny, anavar, primo, eq, halo, t-bol

tren, masteron, winny, anavar, primo, eq, halo, t-bol
All that to add a few pounds??? Haha!!! That seems like using a machine gun to get rid of a mouse. :D:D

All that to add a few pounds??? Haha!!! That seems like using a machine gun to get rid of a mouse. :D:D

LOL! :D
no... not all of it :D ... i meant it as that those are you options to choose from... like using tren + masteron... or some tren + winny...
all of them together would probably turn you into a pincusion and make your liver look like a dry sponge!

How about mainly a clean diet. If you're only talking about a few lean pounds, a very clean anabolic diet will do it with very little AAS. NPP & low dose Prop would be my first choice. But that's just me.

I think I would go with this wisdom. OJS definitely knows what he is talking about and then some.

Wisdom is NOT over-rated!!

If you are new to bodybuilding supplements, then you have come to the right place to find out what they are and how they can enhance your bodybuilding workouts. There are many different varieties available. Stop by your local health store and look into the many aisles and aisles of supplements. You will soon be overwhelmed with all the choices available.
:headbang::headbang:

Test e. Not everyone turns into a water sack looking fatso if you keep the doses moderate. :D

As boring as it is to hear, its all in the diet. And how your body responds to gear.

The prop/npp combo should be doing it just fine, if it's not....you may need to consider getting help with your diet/nutrition plan.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member