over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Christmas Bulk Baby!

jared530

Registered
Ok finally have time to fully put all my efforts into my clean bulk diet. Finals when shitty by the way.

ht: 5.9
wt: 177
tbol 50mg ED 7weeks

I used livestrong calorie since they have everything plus trueprotein nutrient values. Im shooting for 3700calories at 45/31/23 p/c/f

Im going to try and wake up early (8am-ish) so that Im able to consume all the food plus more. No cardio. Cooking 2 30lb turkeys when I get back home.

1) 1.5C Oats w/ 3 scoops protein
4 fish oils

2) 5 eggs
cup pinto beans
1/2 avocado

3) 10oz turkey
1/2 avocado
2 slices orowheat whole wheat

4) 10oz chicken, pork loin, turkey
cup pinto beans

Pre-WO : 2 scoope protein, bcaa's, glutamine, creatine, beta-alnine
PWO: 2 scoops Waxy starch, 3 scoops protein, bcaas, glutamine

Pre-bed: 3 scoops casein + 4 fish oils

came out to over 3700cals. What do you guys think?

4,000 calories and no cardio? You're 177 pounds. You're gonna gain weight like crazy, bro.

ummmm

you better add that up again

:cool:

ummmm

you better add that up again

No its 3700. It just doesnt look like alot but everythings high in cals.

1) 820 cals (1.5 cups of oats alone is 450cals)
2) 617
3) 577
4) 445

preWO: 220
PWO 650
Pre bed: 360

Well do you have an input? Do you think ill gain too much fat? Im in the gym for 1.5hrs for 5 days a week

Yeah. You're going to gain fat every day eating like this.

Your LBM is nowhere near high enough to warrant this amount of energy consumption. It would never, ever cross my mind to eat like this. And you and I have similar stats.

Muscle takes a long time to build. Accept it, bro.

Yeah. You're going to gain fat every day eating like this.

Your LBM is nowhere near high enough to warrant this amount of energy consumption. It would never, ever cross my mind to eat like this. And you and I have similar stats.

Muscle takes a long time to build. Accept it, bro.

Yea this is true. But im going to be on tbol@50mg ED for 7 weeks so i want to gain as much mass as possible. How many cals would you suggest? 3000?

Yea this is true. But im going to be on tbol@50mg ED for 7 weeks so i want to gain as much mass as possible. How many cals would you suggest? 3000?

I would never eat 3,000 calories a day either. Especially with no cardio. I'd be gaining too much weight and looking like a bag of watery shit.

I wouldn't suggest to you a caloric level until I saw pictures of you. Not sure how lean you are. But even if you were very lean, I still wouldn't suggest ruining that lean look by strapping on the feedbag in a futile attempt to gain "as much mass as possible" in 7 weeks.

You and I may have different goals though. Some guys want to take up more space. Some guys want to look like bodybuilders.

i would suggest eating when hungrey
and not pay too much attention to cals

just always more protien than carbs
with every meal
opps!!!!!!!!..........i just let the cat outta the bag!!!!!:p

you'll be ok with fats
avos are great, but one a day is toilet time for sure
try to get a variety of fat sources

hell............a variety of pro carb and fats is ideal

i would suggest eating when hungrey
and not pay too much attention to cals

just always more protien than carbs
with every meal
opps!!!!!!!!..........i just let the cat outta the bag!!!!!:p

you'll be ok with fats
avos are great, but one a day is toilet time for sure
try to get a variety of fat sources

hell............a variety of pro carb and fats is ideal

Oh i eat when im hungry trust me. Ive been currently eating with this plan for the past 3 months minus a meal(600cals), and have doing so out of hunger

ehh I'd lower it to 3300 cals per day and you should be good. I don't necessarily agree with the guy who says you will gain fat like crazy. I mean, yes you definitely will, but not to the extent he believes. With 3300 you should be good. Of course everyone is different so no one really knows. Just my opinion

Not sure how smart it would be to take nothing bu tbol because your natural test is going to drop to almost nill and youre going to have sides from that. I would at least supplement with 150 mg/wk test e.

As far as calories, Id figure out how much youre taking in right now and just increase that amount by 500 calories. Throughout your cycle you can adjust that up and down as need be as you keep an eye on your waistline. I like to go in increments of 500 cals at most. To jump in now more than 500 cals over maintenance is just begging to get fat IMO. I did it the bulk thing plenty in the past and paid for it later. All that ends up happening is you get fat as fuck. Once you diet down the fat youre left with little more than you started with when youre off the juice.

Not sure how smart it would be to take nothing bu tbol because your natural test is going to drop to almost nill and youre going to have sides from that. I would at least supplement with 150 mg/wk test e.

agreed. quit being a pussy. be a man and inject

As far as calories, Id figure out how much youre taking in right now and just increase that amount by 500 calories. Throughout your cycle you can adjust that up and down as need be as you keep an eye on your waistline. I like to go in increments of 500 cals at most. To jump in now more than 500 cals over maintenance is just begging to get fat IMO. I did it the bulk thing plenty in the past and paid for it later. All that ends up happening is you get fat as fuck. Once you diet down the fat youre left with little more than you started with when youre off the juice.

Yeah, I'm paying for the perma-bulker mentality right now. I'm gonna get lean and stay that way. Getting big by adding fat and retaining water isn't bodybuilding. I am starting to learn a few things from you guys! I think "bulking" is not the way for me as I just get "fat as fuck" also!:D

Im just trying to get a solid foundation right now. Theirs not a lot of mass to work with being 5'8-5'9 @ 177. I targeted my weak points and am going to focus alot on compensating for those body parts to bring them up. My plan is pretty much trying to gain a solid ~8lbs of lbm in 7 weeks, drop my cals to 2800 for the next 5 weeks post cycle. Diet down with cals at around 2400 for about 5 weeks, and then cycle with var for 9 weeks at 2200 cals, and eventually 2000 twards the last 3 weeks. The reason for no test is my age really...im not afraid to pin, im just scared of gyno

jmo, but you would be better off leak bulking and putting on minimal fat, as opposed to going for all out mass, and having to diet down and be right back to where you started. btw i too just finished some finals exams and am looking forward to my winter bulk lol... i have a little help though...

jmo, but you would be better off leak bulking and putting on minimal fat, as opposed to going for all out mass, and having to diet down and be right back to where you started. btw i too just finished some finals exams and am looking forward to my winter bulk lol... i have a little help though...

trying to add mass while trying to stay lean doesnt work in my opinion. Tbol will yeild some nice lean gains although its not too much. I took tbol for 4 weeks, but had to stop because my parents planned a 2 week vacation. Gained about 5 lbs and kept it, kept the strength too. I was going to cut down over break but im just too skinny.

Im just trying to get a solid foundation right now. Theirs not a lot of mass to work with being 5'8-5'9 @ 177. I targeted my weak points and am going to focus alot on compensating for those body parts to bring them up. My plan is pretty much trying to gain a solid ~8lbs of lbm in 7 weeks, drop my cals to 2800 for the next 5 weeks post cycle. Diet down with cals at around 2400 for about 5 weeks, and then cycle with var for 9 weeks at 2200 cals, and eventually 2000 twards the last 3 weeks. The reason for no test is my age really...im not afraid to pin, im just scared of gyno

It doesnt matter what age you are, if youre going to be flooding your body with this drug for weeks on end, your test is going to drop down to next to nothing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131