over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutler!

Sorry, images are too small and I can't figure out how to resize!

Attachments

• cutler back.jpg
    cutler back.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,005
i seen these pics and there like 2 wks out from this pasat olympia. Thats y they were sayin he was gonna be in better condition than 09. But obv miscalculations happen ansd alot but its part of the gaame. Ya lwearn from ur mistakes

Damn, How can anyone not be blown away by the improvements Jay has made in his back the last 3 years! That back is Amazing!

WHy cant he just forget about boat loading the carbs and walk onstage looking like that and leave nothing to chance....looks as if he loses a few percent when he loads up, esp in the lower back...but look at it there its zippered.

Dude is a monster...

Man, I should have thought of that. I have used Photobucket in the past. I will try doing that next time!
Thanks!

Here you go

Attachments

• jay 2008 3.jpg
    jay 2008 3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 908
  • big jay.jpg
    big jay.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 569
  • Jay.jpg
    Jay.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 456
  • jay 2008.jpg
    jay 2008.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • jay 2008 2.jpg
    jay 2008 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 478
More

The best!!!

Attachments

• jay 2008 4.jpg
    jay 2008 4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 813
  • 12443_357533315528_613455528_9990789_276032_n.jpg
    12443_357533315528_613455528_9990789_276032_n.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 431
  • jay 2008 5.jpg
    jay 2008 5.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 409
  • jay 2008 6.jpg
    jay 2008 6.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 445
WHy cant he just forget about boat loading the carbs and walk onstage looking like that and leave nothing to chance....looks as if he loses a few percent when he loads up, esp in the lower back...but look at it there its zippered.

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I have seen pics of him just shredded but he doesn't seem to be that way on comp day... It seems to work for him as he is going for his 5th "O" but compared to Branch in the 09 Olympia I thought Branch was much more conditioned.

Jay's back looks completely freaky when he is in that dry, shredded state. I have a pic I'm trying to find in black and white of him from the back that looks like his skin has been peeled off and all that's left is massive, striated muscle. It's unreal, looks like the cadavers I worked on in advanced A&P in that the muscle fibers all look completely visible. Completely freaky looking.

I know that sounds weird but after you have actually seen real human muscle tissue like that you tend to remember it!

gotta admit i thought he had peaked a couple of years ago but i swear he;s getting better...

This might seem like a silly question, but why is it that some guys look so much better coming into a show then at the show? case in point theese pictures of Cutler. He looks totally ripped and striated in these photos...insane!! Yet when on the Olympia stage he looks kind of puffy and blocky. Same thing with Kai Green. In the photos that were coming out leading to the O he looked insane...abs tight...big and ripped. Yet on the stage he looked puffy and smooth as well.

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I have seen pics of him just shredded but he doesn't seem to be that way on comp day... It seems to work for him as he is going for his 5th "O" but compared to Branch in the 09 Olympia I thought Branch was much more conditioned.

Jay's back looks completely freaky when he is in that dry, shredded state. I have a pic I'm trying to find in black and white of him from the back that looks like his skin has been peeled off and all that's left is massive, striated muscle. It's unreal, looks like the cadavers I worked on in advanced A&P in that the muscle fibers all look completely visible. Completely freaky looking.

I know that sounds weird but after you have actually seen real human muscle tissue like that you tend to remember it!

Yes due to a miscalculation the pre-judging what was what he had wanted. It wasnt until after the show they knew what had happened. Jay is working back out. Look for the newest videos on his website. He weighed last night and was 290 which is good for just being back for 2wks of good training. He was away so much after the show he was never home so it was very hard to train. Look for a better Jay this year! Wonder who took some of those pics;)

Look like he's baaaack!

get it? back, 'cause he has a nice back.

I know, I've got talent.

:sta:-wars

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear