over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T bootleg Nikes

SD1959

Registered
Anyone get the knockoffs from China? Any good? At the prices I've seen, if the quality and support are even 85% it would be well worth it.
Thanks,
Sd

I have used fzwholesale. I can't even tell my Shox are fake, except that they are barely stiffer than my real ones. I probably wouldn't order shoes to run in, but they'd be fine for general gym use and wearing around.

They're made by the same 11 year old in China who makes the real ones.

I have used fzwholesale. I can't even tell my Shox are fake, except that they are barely stiffer than my real ones. I probably wouldn't order shoes to run in, but they'd be fine for general gym use and wearing around.

Wow..! Thanks for the link. Awesome site

They usually pass the look test but i wouldn't think about trying to go outside and play ball in them.Around the gym would be fine -the treadmill.

Thanks for the link :):):):):)

In China, I have bought fake Chuck Taylors, fake wallets, fake sunglasses, etc etc. It ALL falls apart faster than the real thing. Much faster.

They usually pass the look test but i wouldn't think about trying to go outside and play ball in them.Around the gym would be fine -the treadmill.

Want them mostly for leg day. Might just wait till after xmas clearance.

Kinda of a cool site...shit after paying $160 for each of My last 3 pair of 360's

are the sizes of the bootlegs the same as the real ones or do they run bigger or smaller

would you buy fake gear? fake is fake unregulated garbage.

lol...not a very good analogy. they are still shoes, albeit fake, but they are still real shoes. fake gear doesnt do shit, fake shoes are still, well...shoes.

and, you dont inject them into your ass.

mine were very stiff , to the point it made noise when walking on the bare floor

lol...not a very good analogy. they are still shoes, albeit fake, but they are still real shoes. fake gear doesnt do shit, fake shoes are still, well...shoes.

Friggin Hilarious Quote...LMFAO

Well bro I bought some of these fake shoes on Canal Street in NY with legit tags markings etc. they wore out in less than 2 weeks. lost all support. Bad analogy? Fake is fake. Id rather pay for the real deal. Fake gear- all the markings- just oil or severely underdosed marked gear. So bad analogy? Ok maybe but advertising for this garbage does not even belong here. You can buy real shoes that will give proper support thus prevent injury for under a bill. Im not the type to wear a fake Rolex either but maybe some of you are. And no- you dont inject them in your ass but you might as well shove em up your ass. Risking unbalanced unsupportive tool to proper training risking severe injury or a torn talofibular ligament is not something I am willing to risk for a few dolllars. Add their shipping (check it out) ya could have a nice real pair.

Last edited:
Hey Bro try the Nike outlet store, I got a pair of shox for $60 the only problem was a little glue oozed out by the heal and it discolored the shoe but you couldn't see it while walking!!! The only problem is they only carry 2 styles if your lucky and my buddy gets his from e-bay for $45 hope this helps

Hey Bro try the Nike outlet store, I got a pair of shox for $60 the only problem was a little glue oozed out by the heal and it discolored the shoe but you couldn't see it while walking!!! The only problem is they only carry 2 styles if your lucky and my buddy gets his from e-bay for $45 hope this helps

A lot of 'em on Ebay are from China:eek:

anyone know where to get classic LA GEAR MICHAEL JACKSONS i had them as a kid want to get for keepsake

I've hit the outlet before....it's hit or miss

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity