over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reducing bloat from Deca

dabeast75

Registered
Despite using the search function I have not arrived at a clear answer as to how to reduce the bloat from deca.

Deca is great, the strength and mass gains are phenomenal. But the water retention is also crazy - it turns me into a combo of the Michellin Man and the pillsbury doughboy.

So what helps to actually reduce the deca bloat? I have read that using an AI helps, as well as either mast, proviron or a low dose of winnie.

Personally, I would like to give it a shot with some proviron first, as well as a low dose of aromasin, but before I do I wanted to hear from some board members who have experience along those lines.

Lets here it bros. Any input would be muchos appreciatos. :D

I would like to know this as well as I currently look like a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter.:banghead:

Bloat is a high estogen side effect, take an AI 1-2xweek.

piece from article by Dan Gwartney M.D.

Nandrolone is considered a relatively safe AAS and has been used extensively by recreational bodybuilders and power athletes. It has rarely been considered to increase the risk of estrogen-related problems, as steroids missing the 19-carbon are not substrates for the classic aromatization reaction. However, in addition to its capacity to stimulate progesterone receptors (a related group of feminizing sex steroid hormones), nandrolone may also increase estrogen levels via a secondary aromatase reaction, promoting the development of gynecomastia and prolonging the delay in restoring natural testosterone production post-cycle. Classic aromatization of testosterone or other androgens may also be accelerated by nandrolone. Oral forms of nandrolone, including prohormones, likely have a much higher estrogenic index and a higher risk of estrogenic side effects due to hepatic (liver) first pass clearance.

either strong DHT to combat << not a good idea

or AI

no serm though.

Try giving NPP a chance. I love the stuff because it works like a charm with no real bloat, just thickens me out.

masteron all day long

:cool:

use bromocriptine aka Parlodel 2.5mg ED to BID...this is the starting point. Research has shown that it can reduce prolactin levels and progesterone levels...Progesterone is the culprit of bloating with deca a believe

This is very interesting and may explain why in the old days we did not get gyno from Deca - as it was often run without test.

Classic aromatization of testosterone or other androgens may also be accelerated by nandrolone

either strong DHT to combat << not a good idea

or AI

no serm though.

SERMs work great to control any gyno symptoms, from deca or test. AIs are good for long-term moderation of estrogen and prolactin induced gyno but I think SERMs still have their place in combatting prolactin induced gyno.

worked for me at least (toremifene)

No?

This is very interesting and may explain why in the old days we did not get gyno from Deca - as it was often run without test.

Exactly huh... That used to be the combo, Deca and Dbol.

SERMs work great to control any gyno symptoms, from deca or test. AIs are good for long-term moderation of estrogen and prolactin induced gyno but I think SERMs still have their place in combatting prolactin induced gyno.

worked for me at least (toremifene)

No?

No. It'll just postpone it. You'll still have high E levels unless you use an E killer(Aromasin) or inhibitor(adex).

Some are less susceptible.

Also might want to look at your diet. Whats your sodium intake look like? I know when I cut down my salts down my bloat goes down quite a bit.

Very true. Back in the day, Deca without test was very commmon.

DLStryker

Despite using the search function I have not arrived at a clear answer as to how to reduce the bloat from deca.

Deca is great, the strength and mass gains are phenomenal. But the water retention is also crazy - it turns me into a combo of the Michellin Man and the pillsbury doughboy.

So what helps to actually reduce the deca bloat? I have read that using an AI helps, as well as either mast, proviron or a low dose of winnie.

Personally, I would like to give it a shot with some proviron first, as well as a low dose of aromasin, but before I do I wanted to hear from some board members who have experience along those lines.

Lets here it bros. Any input would be muchos appreciatos. :D
I have run Deca up to 750 mg EW along with Test and D-bol and have no bloat what so ever unless I have to many carbs. To many carbs and bloat city rolls along

I have run Deca up to 750 mg EW along with Test and D-bol and have no bloat what so ever unless I have to many carbs. To many carbs and bloat city rolls along

I agree with this. For me, it's carbs and sodium that are a recipe for bloat.

deca and test plus proviron is good for helping limp dick and hardness while reducing bloat plus you have to eat low carbs and low sodium, winstrol is useful and you benefit of increased collagen synthesis from deca so your joints, tendons should not be dry.

Aromasin!!! Love the stuff.

Also going to try Masteron this run with Test/Deca. Have never ran Mast but from what I have researched, everyone loves it!!!!

Deca dick and bloat

Prami and Anast/aromas. provir/ mast isn't for prolactin issues. Although I suppose it could help with deca dick. I love provirion and mast. But not for prolactin bloat. Hmmm, maybe I should confirm high prolactin can cause bloat. I know it can cause gyno and ED. But I wouldn't take dec or tren without prami. And research stop is an excellent sponsor.

Follow up

Great advice above about the importance of diet. I just confirmed that prolactin causes increased sodium and water retention. Get some prami.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131