over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12ius GH

booey

Registered
Will 12ius GH for 30 days straight be beneficial during a mass gaining phase (coupled with slin + aas)?

I've been running a low-moderate dose for about 8 weeks now of GH and ready to turn the corner, so to speak. Or will I just be wasting my money?

well i am not experienced with GH but on a other forum is a similar thread about GH and anabolic effects.

if you want to do this, you should take all the GH dose at once, right after training ... hope you got some T4 ready else will 12 IU ... furthermore you should think about insulin.

but on the other hand... just for 8 weeks is not best...
when i was you, i would rather stick to 2-3 IU daily for as long as it lasts and maybe nowhere near afternoon injection.

As th previous poster said I'd opt for lower doses for longer...2-4ius....I'm not a big believer in the gh blast method..

I have read that the body can only use 2-3 IU of HGH at a time so smaller dose as many times a day as you can handle. Most can handle 2-3. Like 3IU uppon awakening, 3IU after you get home from work and 3IU before bed.

I from personal experience have to say that a large dose at once gets used. I made great gains at 15iu dosed in one shot a day. They were far less at 2.5iu daily. If its in your system for many hours it should. I know paper shows some things but I know many guy's that take a large dose and it works well that way.

Waste not to mention expensive if ya ask me. Hit 6 a day which is still high and double time on use same ammount. Where did you come up with such an idea/plan? Really makes no sense at all.

This all seems like speculation, really. Let's start with basics.

You will need to be running the GH for at least 6 months to see results. Even then the results are not going to be huge. Not to mention how will you really be able to tell what is doing what? You will also be using slin and aas.

Lastly, are you sure the G you're using is real? If so, how?

Just a few things to think about.

This all seems like speculation, really. Let's start with basics.

You will need to be running the GH for at least 6 months to see results. Even then the results are not going to be huge. Not to mention how will you really be able to tell what is doing what? You will also be using slin and aas.

Let me ask you this. Do you have experience running GH? If not how do you know it takes at least 6 mo. to see results? I see this posted all the time, people just repeating what they read on the boards. It just gets annoying.

Now to answer booey's question. 12 iu for 30 days straite, no experience whith that protocol but i do like 8 iu 3 x week. I think short term works best with that schedule. I say if you can afford to run it like you wanted to, go for it. You'll never know how you will respond to it if you never try it. Nothing teaches you like experience.

Let me ask you this. Do you have experience running GH? If not how do you know it takes at least 6 mo. to see results? I see this posted all the time, people just repeating what they read on the boards. It just gets annoying.

Now to answer booey's question. 12 iu for 30 days straite, no experience whith that protocol but i do like 8 iu 3 x week. I think short term works best with that schedule. I say if you can afford to run it like you wanted to, go for it. You'll never know how you will respond to it if you never try it. Nothing teaches you like experience.

Let me answer you, before you assume. Yes, I run Nutropin AQ at 5iu's ed.

The only way to really know if it is working is to run it ON IT'S OWN. How do you know that the G is doing anything when you're combining it with AAS, a lean diet, and cardio? All of these factors play a role in creating a leaner harder physique. Think logically before you assume you know it all. G has a placebo affect for most, they want it to show immediate affect so bad people assume what ever small changes are taking place are a direct affect of the G.

Accept for a couple sources, most of the stuff coming out of China is most likely garbage. Believe what you will.

The only way to really know if it is working is to run it ON IT'S OWN. How do you know that the G is doing anything when you're combining it with AAS, a lean diet, and cardio? All of these factors play a role in creating a leaner harder physique. Think logically before you assume you know it all. G has a placebo affect for most, they want it to show immediate affect so bad people assume what ever small changes are taking place are a direct affect of the G.

Accept for a couple sources, most of the stuff coming out of China is most likely garbage. Believe what you will.

Well if you keep tabs on what you are doing and taking in, like everything being equal, and the only additive is the GH compared to previous conditions, it's a safe bet that any improvments is contributed to that one added compound. Now i don't assume i know it all, but what i have learned and do know is mainly based on my experience. I have tried things that might go against the grain concerning bodybuiliding, but the outcome more than not has been pleasing. As for placebo affect being a powerful thing for some, i try to keep an open mind and not focus on the compound being used.

As an example, in 03 my first experience whith G(serostim). It was taken before bed(2iu i believe) the first week. I would wake up in the middle of the night with excruciating pain in my elbow(tendinitis). By the second week while training tris. it all of a sudden hit me, the pain in my elbow was gone. I only took it for 8 weeks til i ran out, but it seem like after the first few weeks i wasn't "feeling" much anymore. Nothing comes close to my first course of serostim.

I also agree that most coming from china is garbage

Well if you keep tabs on what you are doing and taking in, like everything being equal, and the only additive is the GH compared to previous conditions, it's a safe bet that any improvments is contributed to that one added compound. Now i don't assume i know it all, but what i have learned and do know is mainly based on my experience. I have tried things that might go against the grain concerning bodybuiliding, but the outcome more than not has been pleasing. As for placebo affect being a powerful thing for some, i try to keep an open mind and not focus on the compound being used.

As an example, in 03 my first experience whith G(serostim). It was taken before bed(2iu i believe) the first week. I would wake up in the middle of the night with excruciating pain in my elbow(tendinitis). By the second week while training tris. it all of a sudden hit me, the pain in my elbow was gone. I only took it for 8 weeks til i ran out, but it seem like after the first few weeks i wasn't "feeling" much anymore. Nothing comes close to my first course of serostim.

I also agree that most coming from china is garbage

Very well could have been related to the G. Were you using other compounds at the time? If you are using anything that causes water retention it will relieve joint pain.

As for keeping tabs on what you're taking in - As you diet, do cardio, and run a cycle of AAS your body is going to become leaner week by week. So it is impossible to give credit to any single variable. All of these things you are doing are contributing to the body changing.

Now if you were to take the G on it's own, with no cardio, diet, or aas.......and you were to become leaner, then that is undeniable proof that the compound is responsible.

I am a believer in GH, if it is REAL.

This is good stuff, thanks bro. I'm going to run 4-6ius/day and just extend it. I guess I was expecting too much "growth" from growth and I guess that's not the case. It's more of an investment into future growth, and helps keep one lean during a mass phase. But that's fine with me.

This is good stuff, thanks bro. I'm going to run 4-6ius/day and just extend it. I guess I was expecting too much "growth" from growth and I guess that's not the case. It's more of an investment into future growth, and helps keep one lean during a mass phase. But that's fine with me.

Gh=mitigate fat gain/anti-aging
Gh + test=gain muscle/mitiate fat gain...some synergy
Gh + test + insulin=this is were big mass gains happen...body shape changing....i look nothing like my avatar now because of this combo

Gh + test + insulin=this is were big mass gains happen...body shape changing....i look nothing like my avatar now because of this combo

I agree.
HGH/Test/Slin is where the magic happens.

However i feel IGF works better than HGH for me.

I haven't used slin in YEARS
What have you seen work well as far as dosage and timing in combo with gh? other than moderate injuries from strength increase...only training EOD to match up with GH dose and try and heal/grow as I was overtraining for the majority of the year...

Last edited:
There is a quite easy and relatively inexpensive way to see if what your getting from China is "garbage." Get a baseline IGF-1 test then dose and test 3-5 hours post injection-as I did. I jumped from around lower 300's to close to 600 after 8 weeks on supposed chinese garbage (some is for sure) on 4iu/day every day all other things equal such as half a gram of different test blends weekly. So to say all HGH outta China is bunk is simply not true. What are you runnin? Of course there is some placebo effect in the beginning as with anything and NO it does not take 6 months to "work". From my experience as well as others after a month or so you will start to see some changes and will go from there. And all that all depends on your natural anterior pituitary production as well. We are all different chemically obviously but if you think you are buying garbage then dont. Its not cheap as you know but at 42 im seeing and feling results but I am going at it from what I believe are tried and true scientific methods. If your spending the time energy and $ -a couple of bucks to check/verify the validity of your product should be a no brainer. and 12 iu at one time is way too much-for I believe your body will not process this amount at once.

I also do not agree that all GH from china is garbage. I have been using "chinese" gh for some time now with great results.

I do not agree that it takes "6 months" to work. If you are going to be running around 2-3iu every day then, ok. But i believe the most effective way to run GH is spaced out every other day or every 3 days even. The body can clear the GH receptors and resensitize this way. For this reason i believe a large dose to be very effective.

I see great results in under a month when using GH and slin 3x per week.

I also do not agree that all GH from china is garbage. I have been using "chinese" gh for some time now with great results.

I do not agree that it takes "6 months" to work. If you are going to be running around 2-3iu every day then, ok. But i believe the most effective way to run GH is spaced out every other day or every 3 days even. The body can clear the GH receptors and resensitize this way. For this reason i believe a large dose to be very effective.

I see great results in under a month when using GH and slin 3x per week.

eod all at once? Or spread out 2-3 times that day?

eod all at once? Or spread out 2-3 times that day?

Everything I have seen/read/heard is 6-10iu all taken at once post workout...I do IM even. So far I am a week into it and up 5 lbs...of course that can't be all muscle and I am on fairly high amount of AAS (for me) and eating a LOT but I was only gaining 1 lb a week and the only change I made was go from 4iu 4 days a week to 10iu 3x a wk!

Everything I have seen/read/heard is 6-10iu all taken at once post workout...I do IM even. So far I am a week into it and up 5 lbs...of course that can't be all muscle and I am on fairly high amount of AAS (for me) and eating a LOT but I was only gaining 1 lb a week and the only change I made was go from 4iu 4 days a week to 10iu 3x a wk!

I think most peoples weight will go up switching from 16ius to 30ius

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity