over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best PCT Ever with IGF1-LR3

thelix

Registered
Hey Guys,

I have heard this and decided to give it a try. After a 10 weeks cycle, with various compounds, like Cyp, Tren, Dianabol, I tapered off on week 9 and 10 by removing all compounds and leaving only 100mg or Prop EOD.

I also added on week 9 80mcg of IGF-1 every day, divided in 2 doses. Morning and post workout, and run it for 5 weeks. After week 10 I just continued IGF-1 and 500iu of HCG every 3 days for 2 weeks.

My recovery was so smooth and did not notice any loss in size, strength, libido, etc. I felt my nuts to full size already on week 9, while still on Prop.

I must say that was the best PCT I've ever done !!!!

If anyone has experience on that, please share it.

Well...

Hey Guys,

I have heard this and decided to give it a try. After a 10 weeks cycle, with various compounds, like Cyp, Tren, Dianabol, I tapered off on week 9 and 10 by removing all compounds and leaving only 100mg or Prop EOD.

I also added on week 9 80mcg of IGF-1 every day, divided in 2 doses. Morning and post workout, and run it for 5 weeks. After week 10 I just continued IGF-1 and 500iu of HCG every 3 days for 2 weeks.

My recovery was so smooth and did not notice any loss in size, strength, libido, etc. I felt my nuts to full size already on week 9, while still on Prop.

I must say that was the best PCT I've ever done !!!!

If anyone has experience on that, please share it.

this could become the "new" Gainskeeper formula

Did you run the hcg the whole cycle or just for pct?

Clear your inbox please.

this could become the "new" Gainskeeper formula

This seems to be one of the "easiest" ways to keep as much as possible

Did you run the hcg the whole cycle or just for pct?

Clear your inbox please.

Inbox cleared. Tks

I only ran HCG during PCT. However, even before start running HCG, I noticed recovery only with IGF in weeks 9 and week 10

How many weeks have you been off all hormones? I planned a similer pct igf lr3, hcg, with torem and exemstane so hoping all runs as smooth as yours. Also considering ostarine but that may be too many compounds.

How many weeks have you been off all hormones? I planned a similer pct igf lr3, hcg, with torem and exemstane so hoping all runs as smooth as yours. Also considering ostarine but that may be too many compounds.

I have been off from my last shot of juice for 7 weeks.

I did not take and AI or SERM during PCT, since I did not see no need for it. I guess because I tapered the gear before starting on PCT, my E levels were not too high.

Plus, right when I started on IGF I felt a rapid decrease in water retention, and became pretty lean.

I have been off from my last shot of juice for 7 weeks.

I did not take and AI or SERM during PCT, since I did not see no need for it. I guess because I tapered the gear before starting on PCT, my E levels were not too high.

Plus, right when I started on IGF I felt a rapid decrease in water retention, and became pretty lean.

So how much do you think was attributed to switching to the short ester Test-P over IGF I and HCG? I have experience with all except IGF I, and am curious about incorporating it myself in a future cycle pct

So how much do you think was attributed to switching to the short ester Test-P over IGF I and HCG? I have experience with all except IGF I, and am curious about incorporating it myself in a future cycle pct

I can't tell for sure, but just tapering does not really brings you back by itself in 2 weeks, specially after a heavy cycle I did with MENT, Tren, Deca, Dianabol compounds at different stages, which really shuts you down.

The fact is, I never felt any sides of being shutdown this time. Quite the opposite, while on IGF I felt really strong and got huge pumps.

this sounds interesting, but what about the cancer risk associated with peptides like IGF1? Is that really a non-issue or something to think about?

Ostarine would be a great addition to any PCT at a low dose of 15mg daily to help keep all gains...

What about ostarine, igf-1, hcg and follistatin, madness lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc