over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I gotta say it was a good day

Creation

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
FINALLY found a close dairy farm....picked up 3 gallons raw milk..tastes sooo good

The guy also let me try raw goat milk which was awesome, and some fresh liquid whey protein which kind of tasted like cottage cheese but still good and very reasonable price..They also have chicken, kefir, yogurt, butter..so excited and its only 20 minutes from the house

heres a picture of the Beauties I snapped on the way out

Attachments

• PIC-0286.JPG
    PIC-0286.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 404
hahhahah straight from the tap

lucky you, wish i had that close by, nearest is 1 hour away and not so much variety either

So how much does 3 gallons of the good stuff runnin now days? Are there any health benefits to this? Thought it was pasturized for a reason? Sounds tasty though....im gonna look into this:D

So how much does 3 gallons of the good stuff runnin now days? Are there any health benefits to this? Thought it was pasturized for a reason? Sounds tasty though....im gonna look into this:D

yes...it is pasteurized for a reason....so milk can be sold by industrial corporate "farms" rather than local farms. pasteurization gives them the ability to distribute it to larger areas from a single location, therefore it can be mass produced. it is dead nutrition after the pasteurizing process.....def look into raw milk, amazing benefits.

random fact: it is illegal to sell raw milk in great britain, but the royal family has there own personal farm and they only drink raw milk. for some reason, that really pisses me off:banghead:

Yummy.

Grew up drinking it. Nothing beats a warm glass straight from the source with homemade biscuits and honey!

Good stuff

yes...it is pasteurized for a reason....so milk can be sold by industrial corporate "farms" rather than local farms. pasteurization gives them the ability to distribute it to larger areas from a single location, therefore it can be mass produced. it is dead nutrition after the pasteurizing process.....def look into raw milk, amazing benefits.

random fact: it is illegal to sell raw milk in great britain, but the royal family has there own personal farm and they only drink raw milk. for some reason, that really pisses me off:banghead:

I did a little research and found an article that stated "It is undoubtedly beneficial to destroy dangerous germs, but pasteurization does more than this-it kills off harmless and useful germs alike, and by subjecting the milk to high temperatures, destroys nutritious constituents." The article continues talking about the entire germ killing process but basicly states that raw milk is the way to go nutrition wise. Says everything you said to a "T". I need to find a farm ASAP....gotta be a cow around here somewhere....
Thanks for the info.

Hmmm....

Is it me or those poor cows look damn skinny/underfed?!?! :eek:

Good eye, Phid... I went and re-looked at the pics, yes, they DO seem to be a bit more lean... can see the bones on some of them, BUT, then I started to wonder...

I wonder if this is what "normal" grass-fed cows are actually SUPPOSED to look like... it's just that we have this other picture of cows that are fattened up and so that is "normal" to us... after all, GFB has half the fat of regular beef.

I liken it to "normal sized" humans... everyone says, "OMG! They're so skinny! They're sick, they must be anorexic!," etc, etc... and I say, "No, we're just used to FAT Americans now!" hhahahaa

Is it me or those poor cows look damn skinny/underfed?!?! :eek:

I don't know where the pic was shot but,in the U.S.A that is how cows in the south look.Then the ones up north in the real cold states are Big fat bastards :)..

Good eye, Phid... I went and re-looked at the pics, yes, they DO seem to be a bit more lean... can see the bones on some of them, BUT, then I started to wonder...

I wonder if this is what "normal" grass-fed cows are actually SUPPOSED to look like... it's just that we have this other picture of cows that are fattened up and so that is "normal" to us... after all, GFB has half the fat of regular beef.

I liken it to "normal sized" humans... everyone says, "OMG! They're so skinny! They're sick, they must be anorexic!," etc, etc... and I say, "No, we're just used to FAT Americans now!" hhahahaa

Now you have a point, Myosin! Hadn't seen it this way... :p

Would be great to hear a breeder's opinion on this!

I don't know where the pic was shot but,in the U.S.A that is how cows in the south look.Then the ones up north in the real cold states are Big fat bastards :)..

The old North vs South war will never end... even cows feel the need to differ. LOL! :D;)

The old North vs South war will never end... even cows feel the need to differ. LOL! :D;)

lol,Some say this is true of the women also,but I won't touch that one:D

skinny cows:naughty:

y'all need to do your source checks

Attachments

• myostatin.jpg
    myostatin.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 195
would love to find a dairy farm close to me. how does the price for a gallon of milk compare to the store crap?

Yes.

Those cows look normal. You can tell by the amount of cows, their normal appearance, and the size of the land that they are not being mass produced for their beef.

Otherwise there would be about 500 of them for that sizee land all standing close and look like they were on 1g of Deca.

would love to find a dairy farm close to me. how does the price for a gallon of milk compare to the store crap?

Just read that raw milk can cost as much as $8.50 a gallon....ouch!:eek: Selling raw milk is also currently illegal in 18 states, and in four others, it can be purchased only as pet food.

I've been looking into at least partially switching to raw milk. It may be cost prohibative to do it entirely as my kids suck it down like crazy.
I have a couple of farms nearby that I can get either goat or cows milk from.
How can you tell or can't you if the milk is safe or not? I know it is possible for the raw milk to have bad bacteria in it right? There was some people a while ago that died in MN from drinking this stuff right? Got ecoli or something gross from the milk.

Don't get me wrong, I know it has health benefits and that Americans drank it for a long time without problems, I just want to be safe so I don't get my kids sick.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws