over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose used for US produced HGH

pittsburgh

Registered
For anyone who has used US produced HGH (serostim, humatrope, nutropin etc)

What is the highest dose that you have used and tolerated well?

I plan on using some at 6iu daily. I have used that dose but it was from China.

5'8" 250lbs now...using it to diet in prep for a bodybuilding show.

what makes you think all of those are produced in the US? or are you referring to legit pharmaceutical grade hgh thats marketed in the US and monitored by the FDA...

highest i could ever go was 8iu and i didnt like it. was with serostim back in the day...and it was legit, right out of the pharmacy

I would agree that most pharm grade HGH is not produced in the states but is certainly higher regulated for purity and potency. Training partner who runs genotropin (phizer) runs 8iu/day walks around at 270 contest about 225. With that being said their is zero correlation with body size and IGF-1 produced by the anterior pituitary. Get a test pre usage and get a baseline level and ramp it up from there slowly and test monthly until you find where you need to be. Its science and if your spending the money for pharm grade the testing is well worth it. To be truthful- some of the board sponsors carry product pretty damn close to pharm grade. For a fraction of the price.

4-6 iu Daily Max
8-12 iu EOD Max

Blasting doses:
16-18 iu every third day max
20-25 iu two days a week dosing or
30 iu once a week

Thank for the responses.

I am referring to HGH that comes right out of a US pharmacy.

Thank for the responses.

I am referring to HGH that comes right out of a US pharmacy.
Bro may come out of US pharmacy and it is regulated and dosed to within 3% of label claims for sure. But that does not mean it was produced in the US- it is distributed in the US. If you are lucky enough to get it- get it. Most cant so we go to other sources. Either which way an endocrenologist administering it or a guy getting it from source must get IGF-1 levels monitored. An endo will not be as liberal with levels and you will pay out the ass for US prescribed HGH. Most of it- if not all is NOT PRODUCED in states. Labeled and distributed- yes. In fancy preloaded shiny pens but I say if ya can get same for a fraction from a reliable sponsor then why? All ya gotta do do a pre test. Wait a few days pin wait 3 hours and see the IGF-1 levels jump then ya got the real deal. I know our reliable sponsors carry the real shit Just dont know purty. Guess is 90% or better but who knows. I know of 2 sponsors for sure GTG but sure many more.

Last edited:
ive been on nutropin hgh and been using 5iu 5 dayz a week and results been outta this world good. And im in a lean bulk so the gh helped a lot. Cant imangine how good it would work if i used it during my leaning/cuttin phase

how the hell do you afford to be using 5 i.u per day of nutropin??? i have been using 2 i.u per day for the past 4 months and its costing $20 per i.u here in australia from a anti-ageing clinic.im almost broke but fuck i look big and lean! hahaha

why the hell would you spend that kinda $ when board spnsors have proven product for 1/10th that price? Is it me or do I just don't get "it?"

did you read in my post that is says i live in australia? obviously you have no idea how strict australian customs are....they will raid over a bottle of novadex xt. hence this siwhy i/we must buy local.

did you read in my post that is says i live in australia? obviously you have no idea how strict australian customs are....they will raid over a bottle of novadex xt. hence this siwhy i/we must buy local.

Not aware of your laws- only ours bro and they strict enough.

Ive used SEROSTIM and HUMATROPE alot. Those are my favorite 'brand' HGH.
I have experiemented with some crazy dosages. What I would suggest is to start low and build up to a tolerable,,effective level. Start with 2iu and go from there. Most pople do real well between 2-8iu.

had a friend who new nopthing about the shit and didnt care. But he was prescribed them and was taking them for about a yr. So listen to this. TYhere these 60iu skinny bottles ok! He was lettin my rent them for 50 a piece . So 120iu for 100. Thats my wurdno lie. So to answer ur queestion, howd i afford it, theres ur answer. Kind of a bleesing is disguise so to speak. lol Second time this happened to me in 3 yrs. !st time its the the 10iu bottles form somebody else and i was gettin those for 70 per 100. lol Heres the crazy part, ive never ran ug hgh so this real pharmacy stuff is all i know

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws