over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite winter bulker

iwant2grow1

Registered
Im getting rdy for my winter bulker. going to try to do this as clean as possible but its a balls out run for 200lbs by march at around 10-12%bf i'm 188-190 now at 9%

so any suggestions what your favorite ? whats been successful for you and why ?

Your input will really help !

D-bol (weeks 1 - 3) @ 25-30mg/ed
Test-P (weeks 1 - 3) @ 50mg/eod
Test-C (weeks 1 - 16) @ 150mg/wk
Deca (weeks 1 - 14) @ 950mg/wk
EQ (weeks 1 - 14) @ 1g/wk
Anavar (weeks 10 - 18) @ 100mg/ed
NPP (weeks 15 - 17) @ taper down for 950 (IE) 100mg/ed; 75mg/ed; 50mg/ed
Test-P (weeks 17 - 18) @ 50mg/eod

D-bol makes you feel like a king. Use test as a base, and just that; any more will just contribute to side effects. (test can even be lowered to 100mg/wk.) Let the 19-nor do the work; and use the EQ for collagen synthesis and hunger increase benefits/increased RBC.

Blast with short esters to taper down from the extremely long esters (deconate, undeconate...etc..)

-VM

D-bol (weeks 1 - 3) @ 25-30mg/ed
Test-P (weeks 1 - 3) @ 50mg/eod
Test-C (weeks 1 - 16) @ 150mg/wk
Deca (weeks 1 - 14) @ 950mg/wk
EQ (weeks 1 - 14) @ 1g/wk
Anavar (weeks 10 - 18) @ 100mg/ed
NPP (weeks 15 - 17) @ taper down for 950 (IE) 100mg/ed; 75mg/ed; 50mg/ed
Test-P (weeks 17 - 18) @ 50mg/eod

D-bol makes you feel like a king. Use test as a base, and just that; any more will just contribute to side effects. (test can even be lowered to 100mg/wk.) Let the 19-nor do the work; and use the EQ for collagen synthesis and hunger increase benefits/increased RBC.

Blast with short esters to taper down from the extremely long esters (deconate, undeconate...etc..)

-VM

BLOODCLOT

you might wanna take down the deca dose and increase the test. The lil friend down yonder is gonna hate you if u dont. IMO there is no need for the var. Run the var in the spring/summer and save yourself the money now.

Thanks guys lots of good clean food is a must

The cycle above is pretty interesting

i was thinking test tren eq maybe tbol

Thanks guys lots of good clean food is a must

The cycle above is pretty interesting

i was thinking test tren eq maybe tbol

Once you do tren, not much is needed. In my opinion, best bulker is test/tren. Tren makes every other steroid look inferior. I am only on like 350 of tren a / week and the strength is nuts. Add the test and the size will pile on. Not fond of orals, but tbol is def the best deal as far as gains to sides ratio. I personally avoid EQ, too many psychological effects. Tren tho, its all good.

200lbs? If you cant get there with a basic cycle and a lot of food, you are doing something seriously wrong. Don't overthink this. Eat!!

My favorite?

16 weeks
1500mg test
900 eq
600 deca
50mg dbol
50mg drol

orals run 4on/4off

you might wanna take down the deca dose and increase the test. The lil friend down yonder is gonna hate you if u dont. IMO there is no need for the var. Run the var in the spring/summer and save yourself the money now.

If you control for estrogen through an AI, and control progesterone elevation, you will have no ED symptoms. 100mg/wk of test is all you need for the sexual and psychological benefits (mood & overall sense of well-being) of the compound.

The only issue that people might have is prolactin if they aren't used to dealing with 19-nors. but again - that can be controlled though a dopamine agonist.

In my crowd most my bros run like 1g+ of tren/wk and minimal test. test just contributes to sides IMO. there are far far better compounds for mass building.

-VM

BLOODCLOT

Take exemstane to help with the lipids, and a simple aspirin regiment and you won't have any issues. Check blood-pressure regularly if concerned.

Only issues I could foresee would be if someone did the cycle I laid out, and ate at Mcdonalds x7 per week. :headbang: loll

-VM

If you control for estrogen through an AI, and control progesterone elevation, you will have no ED symptoms. 100mg/wk of test is all you need for the sexual and psychological benefits (mood & overall sense of well-being) of the compound.

The only issue that people might have is prolactin if they aren't used to dealing with 19-nors. but again - that can be controlled though a dopamine agonist.

[bold]In my crowd most my bros run like 1g+ of tren/wk and minimal test. test just contributes to sides IMO. there are far far better compounds for mass building.[/bold]

-VM

Take exemstane to help with the lipids,[bold] and a simple aspirin regiment and you won't have any issues. Check blood-pressure regularly if concerned.[/bold]

Only issues I could foresee would be if someone did the cycle I laid out, and ate at Mcdonalds x7 per week. :headbang: loll

-VM

So you advocate less test because of potential sides? Running a gram of tren IMO would set you up for far worse sides than test at high dose.

An aspirin will NOT lower hematocrit and blood pressure will not give you the whole story either.

OP you should be able to get to 200 with far less then what is being recommended.

So you advocate less test because of potential sides? Running a gram of tren IMO would set you up for far worse sides than test at high dose.

An aspirin will NOT lower hematocrit and blood pressure will not give you the whole story either.

I just don't like testosterone personally. It's not a particularly good compound in my eyes - and yes I do not enjoy the side effects from test.

If you're concerned about hemotocrit then get your MD to prescribe you to a blood-letting clinic (since you shouldn't be technically "donating" blood since you're using AAS + doing regular injections.)

I advocate not increasing the test dosage because I feel that it's unnecessary.

low test; high trenis the best stack in AAS in my opinion - but it's no bulker.

The thread was titled "favorite winter bulker" and the one I outlined is truly my favorite bulking cycle.

Hope that cleared things up for you.

-VM

why can you not effectively bulk on HRT test + low dose tren???:rolleyes:

does tren kill your appetite???

why not keep it simple and just do -

weeks 1-12 test C or E (or sust) 500-1000mg (depends on level of experiance)

weeks 1-12 deca 300-600mg

weeks 1-6 or 8 d bol 30-40mg ED

arimadex .5mg EOD

simple but effective...eat alot, train your ass off, and grow...

he doesnt wanna get fat. just a few points up.
he's not gonna gain 12 pounds of mostly muscle in 2 months by just eating alot. still, just do like's been said. keep it simple. test/deca.
or test/tren. then eat.

Why "by March"?
just start a cycle when you hit a plateua up dose or add a supplement. do this til you hit 200lbs viola! :lightbulb:
-JS

What is your level of experience with AAS? If you never used before, 300-400mg of test would put you at 200lbs. and beyond with little effort.

And basically what JS said, no reason to go gung-ho with a high dosage cycle before reaping the benefits from the lower dosages first.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_