over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 6 Bottles are different

Tooget

Newbies
I have my hands on some ghrp 6 from 2 different sources, the first 6 bottles i bought have 5x less of the amount of powder than the new ones i just received, Both bottles do say 5mg GHRP-6. Is this something i should be concerned about? i was thinking it could be something else all together or the smaller one is underdosed. I am very unsure what to do now, if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

Thanks
Tooget

I wouldnt sweat it. 5mg of powder is actually very tiny. Most of what you are seeing is just filler. If you got them from a board sponsor then im sure they are fine.

I will have to agree that it may be a differing amount of filler. Do all the vials have a puck shape in the bottom or are some of them loose powder? Either way I'm sure your good if from reliable sources. I've heard others say some companys have more in the vial but I really doubt it's more ghrp as opposed to added filler

The one with the small amount of powder moves around the vial easily, but the bigger amount looks like its stuck at the bottom. I noticed that the bigger amount took a bit longer to reconstute than the smaller. Both are from reliable sources so i guess i should be ok then, i hope :)

Tooget

Good question. GHRP-6 or any other peptide can be light and fluffy, compact, dense tiny rocks or a small dense speck or a barely visible spray on the sides of the vial.

The contents of the vial are exposed to the nitrogen flush inside the lyophilizer and a pretty harsh turbulence is created. The peptides will most often settle in different patterns. Also, the components of the freezing cycle can vary from vial to vial very easily.

The difference in appearance can be dramatic from very light and fluffy volumized to tight and compact crystals to a single solid "cake". The difference you find can be from one vial to the next.

Like the others have said, as long as you got them from a good source, you are in a good shape.

SRC: Thanks for the input on this subject. I think you helped to ease a lot of minds because people tend to worry about the powder amounts. I have another question for you. I got a vial of igf lr3 from a very reliable source. After recon in AA, it looked like it was freezing(in refrigerator), but it was actually forming a crystal. The product worked fine and I transfered it to another vial. Have you ever heard of that. The supplier said it was due to lypholization and that it could be common based on how it made into the powder form. I trust the supplier and it was a good product, but I am really curious as to how it crystalized 5cm by 2cm in size.

SRC: Thanks for the input on this subject. I think you helped to ease a lot of minds because people tend to worry about the powder amounts. I have another question for you. I got a vial of igf lr3 from a very reliable source. After recon in AA, it looked like it was freezing(in refrigerator), but it was actually forming a crystal. The product worked fine and I transfered it to another vial. Have you ever heard of that. The supplier said it was due to lypholization and that it could be common based on how it made into the powder form. I trust the supplier and it was a good product, but I am really curious as to how it crystalized 5cm by 2cm in size.

Experienced the same. Just roll it between your hands until it warms up such that it desolves. And then acquire taste for good wine and get a wine fridge, lol.

Yes, it is actually somewhat common. As Jin stated above, you can usually get the crystal to disolve by warming the vial to room temp and swirling the AA over the crystal. I have had this happen personally with no signs of negative research.

I wouldnt sweat it. 5mg of powder is actually very tiny. Most of what you are seeing is just filler. If you got them from a board sponsor then im sure they are fine.

This is true, When lypholized it is a air filled fluffy powder waffer. I have seen then break up and look litterally like a thin layer on the bottom.

This is true, When lypholized it is a air filled fluffy powder waffer. I have seen then break up and look litterally like a thin layer on the bottom.

or even a few specks. remove the mannitol, and little remains. but stupid americans, WE think more is better, and we want a fat, uniform disc. i'd rather be without the fluff. but that wont happen until people wake the F up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear