over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I started Clom/Tamox PCT

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So Im up rented movies from Blockbuster n I suddenly feel tear jerked by this movie. Im thinking wow this must be a good movie because I never feel like this. Then it just dawned on me. After couple years of being on Im finally running Clomiphene. well no wonder im feeling emotional I forgot clom does this crap duhhhhhhhh:banghead:

Hmm, I am starting my clomid pct next week. It has been a while but I do remember being overly sentimental while on it. LOL

never done clomid, only nolva, but i will be doing a clomid/nolva combo for my upcoming pct... i will take note on the sentimental part. lol

i'm allready depressed due to breakup and xmas , this is why clomid worries me

i'm allready depressed due to breakup and xmas , this is why clomid worries me
im going through the same stuff buddy. It sucks when It all hits around this time...... and Im broke too.

OP- I get emotional like that on test, which is embarrassing. In the past I would watch movies with my girl, and I would get teary eyed, but would not let her know,lol, because she would have a blast bustin my balls about it. Shit, it even happens when Im by myself watching a movie, and it doesnt even have to be a sad/romantic/gushy scene either....... what the hell is wrong with me, lol

i wont use it because of that. last year i ended up stuck in the lake districe in a foot of snow in a cabin with my inlaws. I broke down in tears with my mother in law telling her i never felt that she thought i was worthy of her daughter!!! it was fucking terrible. HCG and tamox for me!

So often you see the 100mg-50mg/day being used on clomid. I have found that lower dose, 25mg/day, works and has far less sides.

J Sex Med. 2005 Sep;2(5):716-21.
Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism.

Shabsigh A, Kang Y, Shabsign R, Gonzalez M, Liberson G, Fisch H, Goluboff E.

Department of Urology, NY Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
Abstract

AIM: Symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism is associated not only with a decline in serum testosterone, but also with a rise in serum estradiol. These endocrine changes negatively affect libido, sexual function, mood, behavior, lean body mass, and bone density. Currently, the most common treatment is exogenous testosterone therapy. This treatment can be associated with skin irritation, gynecomastia, nipple tenderness, testicular atrophy, and decline in sperm counts. In this study we investigated the efficacy of clomiphene citrate in the treatment of hypogonadism with the objectives of raising endogenous serum testosterone (T) and improving the testosterone/estrogen (T/E) ratio.

METHODS: Our cohort consisted of 36 Caucasian men with hypogonadism defined as serum testosterone level less than 300 ng/dL. Each patient was treated with a daily dose of 25 mg clomiphene citrate and followed prospectively. Analysis of baseline and follow-up serum levels of testosterone and estradiol levels were performed.

RESULTS: The mean age was 39 years, and the mean pretreatment testosterone and estrogen levels were 247.6 +/- 39.8 ng/dL and 32.3 +/- 10.9, respectively. By the first follow-up visit (4-6 weeks), the mean testosterone level rose to 610.0 +/- 178.6 ng/dL (P < 0.00001). Moreover, the T/E ratio improved from 8.7 to 14.2 (P < 0.001). There were no side effects reported by the patients.

CONCLUSIONS: Low dose clomiphene citrate is effective in elevating serum testosterone levels and improving the testosterone/estradiol ratio in men with hypogonadism. This therapy represents an alternative to testosterone therapy by stimulating the endogenous androgen production pathway.

If only we knew!

It would have saved a lot of kleenex.

25mg ! only!:headbang:

i wont use it because of that. last year i ended up stuck in the lake districe in a foot of snow in a cabin with my inlaws. I broke down in tears with my mother in law telling her i never felt that she thought i was worthy of her daughter!!! it was fucking terrible. HCG and tamox for me!

Haha that's classic!

im going through the same stuff buddy. It sucks when It all hits around this time...... and Im broke too.

OP- I get emotional like that on test, which is embarrassing. In the past I would watch movies with my girl, and I would get teary eyed, but would not let her know,lol, because she would have a blast bustin my balls about it. Shit, it even happens when Im by myself watching a movie, and it doesnt even have to be a sad/romantic/gushy scene either....... what the hell is wrong with me, lol

im broke too bud, lost my house, etc...............i don't think clomid would be a good idea right now

LOL

So often you see the 100mg-50mg/day being used on clomid. I have found that lower dose, 25mg/day, works and has far less sides.

J Sex Med. 2005 Sep;2(5):716-21.
Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism.

Shabsigh A, Kang Y, Shabsign R, Gonzalez M, Liberson G, Fisch H, Goluboff E.

Department of Urology, NY Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
Abstract

AIM: Symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism is associated not only with a decline in serum testosterone, but also with a rise in serum estradiol. These endocrine changes negatively affect libido, sexual function, mood, behavior, lean body mass, and bone density. Currently, the most common treatment is exogenous testosterone therapy. This treatment can be associated with skin irritation, gynecomastia, nipple tenderness, testicular atrophy, and decline in sperm counts. In this study we investigated the efficacy of clomiphene citrate in the treatment of hypogonadism with the objectives of raising endogenous serum testosterone (T) and improving the testosterone/estrogen (T/E) ratio.

METHODS: Our cohort consisted of 36 Caucasian men with hypogonadism defined as serum testosterone level less than 300 ng/dL. Each patient was treated with a daily dose of 25 mg clomiphene citrate and followed prospectively. Analysis of baseline and follow-up serum levels of testosterone and estradiol levels were performed.

RESULTS: The mean age was 39 years, and the mean pretreatment testosterone and estrogen levels were 247.6 +/- 39.8 ng/dL and 32.3 +/- 10.9, respectively. By the first follow-up visit (4-6 weeks), the mean testosterone level rose to 610.0 +/- 178.6 ng/dL (P < 0.00001). Moreover, the T/E ratio improved from 8.7 to 14.2 (P < 0.001). There were no side effects reported by the patients.

CONCLUSIONS: Low dose clomiphene citrate is effective in elevating serum testosterone levels and improving the testosterone/estradiol ratio in men with hypogonadism. This therapy represents an alternative to testosterone therapy by stimulating the endogenous androgen production pathway.

wow, i should have gone to an endo instead of letting my primary put me on androgel, if i had i never would have started my own trt.............my total was normal but he said my free was borderline low...........makes me wonder, now im pct ing after 1.5 yrs on then ill wait 1.5 months and go to an endo, if hrt is needed clomid would be way better than that fin gel...thanx 4 da post

I see low dose clomid and d-aspartic acid being a viable alternative to trt for some. Certainly worth a try before committing to the needle.

It's not so bad

Oh I know I am on script trt. It is no big deal, but there are those out there that keep on trucking through life with low T, feeling like crap because they get held up on the poke aspect. Ya they have gels and patches and trouches but a few simple pills a day really appeals to some people.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws