over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Piracetam ???

robertmills

Newbies
Any reliable source that sells it? Everywhere they ask for a medical prescription:mad:

See all those flashing banners on the right of the board that say PureSupplementPowders? Pure Piracetam available there. It even says it on the banner ;)

I read that Piraceatam helps cognitive thinking, but who here has seriously felt a difference on it? I am always skeptical about supplements or pills in general.

Well, being in a job that requires me to speak with people on a professional level almost daily, has really tested my ability to say the least.
I started using Piracetam about a month ago and within 2 weeks the words started to flow a lot better. Now i'm not saying it will have a dramatic effect, but it did have enough of an effect for me to certainly notice an improvement.

I read that Piraceatam helps cognitive thinking, but who here has seriously felt a difference on it? I am always skeptical about supplements or pills in general.

The literature on Piracetam goes way back and lots of people attest to it, myself included. I like it.

It does seem that you burn build a tolerance quickly without Choline. It's thought that Piracetam depletes Choline as it uses Choline as part of the transport mechanism (or something like that).

Anyway, Choline is cheap. Take it with choline and the effects are better and tolerance builds up more slowly or not at all...

BTW, the best cognitive enhancer is still Provigil. Way more expensive, but way more effective too.

Last edited:
Funny I'd see this thread, I was just cleaning out my supplement cabinet and tossing out the junk I never use and threw my Piracetam powder in the trash because I never felt anything from it at all =/

I actually bought some when I read it was being banned because I figured... if something is actually being banned, it's gotta work, right?

To each his own I suppose.

Pure supplement powders are selling it.Very reliable company, they deliver fast and prompt at affordable prices.

Yes, Pure Supplement Powders delivers.

Piracetem works for me as per my previous post.

I take it with a couple tablespoons of lecithin granules ( real cheap ), ... and on days you want a real mental boost and enhanced gross motor skils / reaction time take with DMAE also. I do this before I play golf, ect. Try it!

Feed your body, feed your brain too

Bro not only does our sponsor have it (go with first obviously) but google that shit and everyone got it so wtf you talkin about? (cant find it?) I tried it. Whatever. Went through bottle couple years ago. Didnt reorder.

I used it to study in college and thought it helped a lot.
I did take a lot of choline with it.

Bro not only does our sponsor have it (go with first obviously) but google that shit and everyone got it so wtf you talkin about? (cant find it?) I tried it. Whatever. Went through bottle couple years ago. Didnt reorder.

I quess you just had a bad day bro. It's alright.

Who said I didn't google? There are so many sources out there I just wanted to get mine from someone tried and tested. It wasn't such a bad idea. Got the answer I was looking for. Btw, thanks for all the replies.

Peace.

I quess you just had a bad day bro. It's alright.

Who said I didn't google? There are so many sources out there I just wanted to get mine from someone tried and tested. It wasn't such a bad idea. Got the answer I was looking for. Btw, thanks for all the replies.

Peace.
A bad day? Huh you asked for it I told you where to find. Most include reputable companies so wtf you talkin about. You aint seen a bad day! Ha ha. You got your answer from the big man here so there ya go if ya opened your eyes ya would have seen it flashing but after 8 posts (5 on this thread) i dont expect too much. Welcome to the best board around bro- Sopport our sponsors....

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236