over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF DES Vs IGF1 Lr3

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Which is better in terms of vascularity/pumps, fat lost & muscle mass since
IGF DES being localized while IGF1 Lr3 being systematic.

Basical DES is short acting & Lr3 is long acting.

I'm interested in trying DES but i'm afraid its too short acting that it doesn't burn fat or promote pumps like Lr3.

All i know its DES is good for localized growth (site injections).

I'm going to use DES next month. I've had it for a while but was not sure on best method. I'm going to use it with mgf which should be best, I hope. There is not a whole lot of info on this version, but I think they all act the same once they reach a receptor, they are all active for up to 72 hours at that point. Ronnie, once I use it I will let you know if I notice any difference from lr3

I'm going to use DES next month. I've had it for a while but was not sure on best method. I'm going to use it with mgf which should be best, I hope. There is not a whole lot of info on this version, but I think they all act the same once they reach a receptor, they are all active for up to 72 hours at that point. Ronnie, once I use it I will let you know if I notice any difference from lr3

I can't wait to try.
I know DES is good for localized growth.
But how good is it as a whole?
Like overall mass, vascularity, pumps, fat lost, etc since DES is so short.

Ronnie: How are you planning to run it, ie. Dose/time of day. I am considering two hours pwo and mgf immediately pwo(gym bathroom). From what I have been told, DES is treated the same as LR3 as far as dosing, reconstitution, but it seems like it would be better used multiple times per day like with igf non LR3 version. Just a thought

Ronnie: How are you planning to run it, ie. Dose/time of day. I am considering two hours pwo and mgf immediately pwo(gym bathroom). From what I have been told, DES is treated the same as LR3 as far as dosing, reconstitution, but it seems like it would be better used multiple times per day like with igf non LR3 version. Just a thought

I'm going to micro-dose it.
I'll probably do 10mcg + 10mcg + 10mcg into each muscle pre/workout.

I'm finishing my MGF cycle. This is week 4. 1 more week to go.
I think IGF works better than MGF.

I was told that DES is stronger & cheaper than Lr3.

Yeah I got my DES cheaper than lr3. I hear the same about the strength plus there is a lot of debate if lr3 can actually fit the receptor because of it being altered and saying that it only works to shuttle nutrients. Either way I can tell you I like it and will continue to use it. I hope DES works better. Never tried gh but maybe over the next year. Anyway I'm excited to try DES and probably will experiment like I did with lr3. I tried all doses up to 80mcg at all the protocals I could find. Pwo and first thing in morning worked best but still a work in progress. Ronnie, keep us updated when you start it.

Yeah I got my DES cheaper than lr3. I hear the same about the strength plus there is a lot of debate if lr3 can actually fit the receptor because of it being altered and saying that it only works to shuttle nutrients. Either way I can tell you I like it and will continue to use it. I hope DES works better. Never tried gh but maybe over the next year. Anyway I'm excited to try DES and probably will experiment like I did with lr3. I tried all doses up to 80mcg at all the protocals I could find. Pwo and first thing in morning worked best but still a work in progress. Ronnie, keep us updated when you start it.

Please update us on your DES results from day to day.
I will do the same.

Currently i'm on 20mcg/ED Lr3 from Aminooutpost.
Pumps/vascularity are very noticable.

Personally, i don't think u need HGH.
Do GHRP/CJC 100mcg, 20mins later pin IGF.

Please update us on your DES results from day to day.
I will do the same.

Currently i'm on 20mcg/ED Lr3 from Aminooutpost.
Pumps/vascularity are very noticable.

Personally, i don't think u need HGH.
Do GHRP/CJC 100mcg, 20mins later pin IGF.

agreed and doing it as we speak

ghrp/cjc 100mcg each every am, then ghrp/cjc 30 mins later igf1 then workout 20 mins later, ghrp/cjc 100mcg each right before bed...no change in calories, muscles more full and skin is thinning out...viens in abs starting to show...so seems to be working

GHRP/CJC???

Im a newbie to these peptides but have been lookin into GHRP-2 / Mod GRF 1-29.

Is CJC just another option or am I on the wrong track?

Seems to me its along the lines of GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 (pick one)
+ GRF, MOD GRF, CJC-1293, CJC 1295 (pick one)
Am I on the right track with these 'groupings' and selecting one component from each to stimulate GH?

GHRP/CJC???

Im a newbie to these peptides but have been lookin into GHRP-2 / Mod GRF 1-29.

Is CJC just another option or am I on the wrong track?

Seems to me its along the lines of GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 (pick one)
+ GRF, MOD GRF, CJC-1293, CJC 1295 (pick one)
Am I on the right track with these 'groupings' and selecting one component from each to stimulate GH?

i too was wondering the same thing

I would personally go with the mod grf then pick a ghrp(2,6hex,or ipamorelin). Each of the ghrp's vary in strength and sides,ie:prolactin or cortisol. Ipamorelin is good. Hexarilin is very strong but downregulates fast. Cjc with dac can cause gh bleed because it's a steady concentration as opposed to spikes. Pick a combination and use three times a day but I say stick with the mod grf then you could even rotate between ghrp 2,6,hex, and ipamorelin. Some may work better for you than others since everyone responds different.

DES IGF (1,3)

For those who use it pre-workout, do you have to worry about the intake of carbs so you dont go hypo? And I assume you can use insulin needles or do you need to go IM?

For those who use it pre-workout, do you have to worry about the intake of carbs so you dont go hypo? And I assume you can use insulin needles or do you need to go IM?

I read its better than LR3. More potient.

However, many have reports that there isn't any difference between DES & LR3 in terms of hypo.

yeah no real difference...guys msg genesis peptides about all of this is you have specific questions that arent being answered. Ron, the owner, great guy, helped me a ton...and these things seem to be working...

really liking the cjc/ghrp combo, but it makes you hungry in about 10 mins after taking...maybe ill get some des igf and use it pre workout instead of the reg igf for a month and see if theres a real difference

Never heard of this DES. If it is cheaper and works the same or better than LR3, I'm all for it!

Good Post

I would personally go with the mod grf then pick a ghrp(2,6hex,or ipamorelin). Each of the ghrp's vary in strength and sides,ie:prolactin or cortisol. Ipamorelin is good. Hexarilin is very strong but downregulates fast. Cjc with dac can cause gh bleed because it's a steady concentration as opposed to spikes. Pick a combination and use three times a day but I say stick with the mod grf then you could even rotate between ghrp 2,6,hex, and ipamorelin. Some may work better for you than others since everyone responds different.

Great post, I agree with what your saying here. I would avoid CJC altogether as it does cause gh bleed and there are some heart related issues with the DAC. The Ghrp 2 is better than 6 because its a tighter peptide with a much stronger pulse. Personally I go with Ipamorelin because you dont get the cortisol or the hunger related to GHRP-6. I rotate between GHRP-2 and IPA every other week and run them with Mod GRF 1-29.

im gonna start my igf lr3 in 2 weeks...

ill b doing hgh at 5iu 5 days on 2 off in the morn..

then igf lr3 2 hours post wo.. thinkin maybe 30-50 mcg.. only on lifting days

gonna start my bulking cycle at that time too. prob run 500mg cyp, 450 or 500mg decca, and 60mg of dbol..

been running hgh for 8 months now.. my cycles keep getting better and better..

Great post, I agree with what your saying here. I would avoid CJC altogether as it does cause gh bleed and there are some heart related issues with the DAC. The Ghrp 2 is better than 6 because its a tighter peptide with a much stronger pulse. Personally I go with Ipamorelin because you dont get the cortisol or the hunger related to GHRP-6. I rotate between GHRP-2 and IPA every other week and run them with Mod GRF 1-29.

and everything is dosed at the saturation? 100mcg of each 3x a day? How is it working out for you?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws